What's The Last Book You've Read?

The last book i read... believe it or not its "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" by Ronald Dahl... will be saving this for my kids to be...

i'm 35 but i read all types of books even those for children... i admire the skills of writers of children's books... how they spin such interesting tales but still keeps it simple for the children to understand and appreciate...

The Bathroom Reader #14 (Extra-Strength)

by the Bathroom Readers Press Assoc.

it's a book full of trivias, strange lawsuits, unlucky events, history of insignificant things and a lot of other items that you would enjoy reading while in the bathroom. it's quite a page-turner too so you shouldn't read it when you know that other people waiting to use the bathroom hehehe :lol:

i just finished neil gaiman's american gods.... pretty good book.... neil gaiman really knows how to intersperse reality and fantasy into one good narrative.

check out his other stories as well especially The Sandman comic book series (if you can afford it. One chapter in the series alone costs P 1,000 minimum. Ouch!) But if you really have the money, i suggest you purchase The Sandman series. It's really really worth it.

whew!

just finished SEE NO EVIL by Robert Baer.

The conclusions he made supported his thesis that the US has became complacent and has turned a blind eye towards terrorism in the name of political correctness.

A funny aside - Baer was a CIA operative who worked in Beirut during that country's turbulent years in the 80's. He came back in 2002 and he was surprised at how Beirut has reinvented itself. In fact, according to him, Beirut has the only McDonald's in the world with VALET PARKING! :P

I'm starting on a MechWarrior: Dark Age book.

Ghost War by Michael Stackpole

Quite good.

Seems like A lot has changed in the MW universe. The Clans have been defeated and there is now a new age of the Republic.

It's a nice universe to visit with again.

Edited by Fahfrd

Mejo luma na (halata tuloy na tumatanda na ako!) Pang COLD WAR era pa.

Favorites ko.

The Fourth Protocol by Frederick Forsyth

Red Storm Rising by Tom Clancy

Currently reading...actually WALA sa ngayon. Masyadong busy to just sit down and pick up a book. Panay magazine tsaka short stories ng Playboy lang.

I actually buy Playboy for the articles! :rolleyes: