What's The Last Book You've Read?

Just finished Neil Gaiman's "Murder Mysteries", story of a serial killer who gets visited by an angel and essentially gets absolved. How and why? That's the meat of the book. Great stuff. The story flashes back to the early pre-Creation epoch when God wasn't quite the One we have today. Gaiman is a very effective writer, illustrated or otherwise. That he weaves modern tales out of very delicate and sensitive threads from myth and legend is his genius. He leaves an indelible effect on the reader.

I've read several book since I finished Halls of Stormweather.

Including Guardians of Tomorrow, a collection of short stories edited by Martin H. Greenberg. This is an SF themed collection regarding future heroes.

I am currently reading one of the novels that comes after the Halls of Stormweather series. This one is about Tazi Uskevren.

It is an ok read since I am a huge fan of the Forgotten Realms world.

Just going through John C. Maxwell's quartet of short booklets, namely "Leadership 101", "Equipping 101", "Attitude 101" and "Relationships 101". The author is visiting Manila this month as part of his lecture tour on Business Leadership, which I'm attending. Venue is PICC. Tickets are available at the Asian Institute of Management, if anyone here is interested, just look up the Yellow Pages and inquire. This isn't an ad, okay?! I've got no connection with the organizers at all. I was just attracted to these booklets because they don't beat around the bush and they just give you important points about the topics. The booklets cost P250 each, hardcover. Not bad at all, IMHO.

Just going through John C. Maxwell's quartet of short booklets, namely "Leadership 101", "Equipping 101", "Attitude 101" and "Relationships 101". The author is visiting Manila this month as part of his lecture tour on Business Leadership, which I'm attending. Venue is PICC. Tickets are available at the Asian Institute of Management, if anyone here is interested, just look up the Yellow Pages and inquire. This isn't an ad, okay?! I've got no connection with the organizers at all. I was just attracted to these booklets because they don't beat around the bush and they just give you important points about the topics. The booklets cost P250 each, hardcover. Not bad at all, IMHO.

Hmm, I've read Leadership 101 and it's quite good.