Dog Lovers Thread

mr_7thsign

@shark.... i guess your right pero in my case naman mahilig naman talaga ako sa aso so ok lang kahit hindi ko mabenta kasi i-keep them,..i use to own big dogs kaya lang ang lakas ko sa dog food (as in sobra)...ngayon nagshift ako sa mga maliliit na aso kasi mas konti kumain....pero i know some people who make a living out of breeding dogs and feedback nila maayos naman as long as magaganda talaga yung mga pups...yung nga lang daw pagdamadami na yung mga breeders bumababa daw talaga yung mga price nila

How can we train our 10-week old pup to POO and pee to his poo bin?

Sometimes its too late for us to bring him outside the house then he just goes off YUCK

Housebreaking is probably the first thing that should be taught to any dog.. The secret in training is repetitive and be consistent and make the sequence part of his cycle.

Normally pups/dogs "poops" a few minutes after eating.. what you is after eating have the dog take a walk for a while then bring him to the designated place where you want him to take his poop (you may tie him out there if needed so).. after he does his thing "praise him" for a job well done... Do this continuously and in no time he is housebreak.

It would also help if you can control food & water intake.. this way you'll have an idea when he needs to go out.

This is the same thing that I did as soon as "Jappy" came into our home.

During his first few days, he would just pee and poo anywhere and anywhere in the house. That led me to buy him a leash and brought him out for the second set of days.....taking him inside only after he has poo'ed. And then the following morning bringing him out again after I wake up.....until he got used to it and no longer defacates inside the house.

Whatever I do, he will no longer poo inside.

In the last few days, I would take him for a walk in the morning as I buy pandesal or before I start cleaning the car. This wasn't a regular thing for him until the last few days....now he kinda looks forward every morning for our walk......

In a way....medjo pogi points sa mga college and office gurls passing by.....maganda kasi coat ni Jappy......mabait pa.....parang amo..... :hypocritesmiley:

Housebreaking is probably the first thing that should be taught to any dog.. The secret in training is repetitive and be consistent and make the sequence part of his cycle.

Normally pups/dogs "poops" a few minutes after eating.. what you is after eating have the dog take a walk for a while then bring him to the designated place where you want him to take his poop (you may tie him out there if needed so).. after he does his thing "praise him" for a job well done... Do this continuously and in no time he is housebreak.

It would also help if you can control food & water intake.. this way you'll have an idea when he needs to go out.

my dog jada just recently had her puppies last aug 4. and they are very adorable if you are interested in getting a pug maybe this is your chance the pedigree of the pups are very good and they have 18 red marksd all are round head and you can check the pics at my ym oozin_john@yahoo.com thanks and more power all pups are for show quality

sir,available pa ba ung pug mo?how much selling price mo?

kkanakaw lng nung mini-pinscher ko nung monday..kpag nalaman ko cno kumuha mapapatay ko tlga :evil:

now they are ready for the taking jsut finish with their first shot and kakatapos ng deworming nkitang kita na yung folds nila and they are nfor show type wait nyo yung gma pics nila ethan line sila mga guys and talagang super ganda lahat ng pups namin for female it's 24k each and for male it's 20ko each super ganda talaga di masasayang ang pera nyo for sure ang babait pa!! :cool: :grr: :flowers:

masyadong malungkot dito ha...buti nalang at galis lang sakit ng aso ko. pero solve ko na... :)

condolence sa lahat ng namatayan ng minamahal....

pwede yujn basta proper conditionaing lang yan tol and take note if your dog is taking a good dog food fir sure healthy ang ilalabas nyan sayo!!! :flowers: :cool: :blink:

@ubeman

bro my dog also had demodex before, ivermectin shots (x4) and armitraz shampoo ang ginamit ko para sa paligo. oks na.

make sure na palakasin mo rin immune system niya para malabanan ng body niya yung sakit, vitamins and exercise will do.

iwasan mo rin mabasa yung body niya para di maging worse.

this setup worked with me. GSD pala dog ko..

you can also go to www.philippinepetfinder.com there are a lot of people who can also help you there.

hope this helps :)

kung makakapunta ka sa del monte area hanapin mo si raffy lim magaganda talaga lahat ng pekingese nya he is the vice -president of the pekingese club of the phil. puro champion lahat ng pekingese nya if you are that serious in getting the best stud for your dog!!