Dog Lovers Thread

mr_7thsign

It's pretty tough to look for an AM Cocker Spaniel for ADOPTION. But try to go to PAWS, baka maka-tsamba ka (but I doubt kung meron talaga). I suggest you go to a reputable breeder or check out this site: http://forum.dog-tracker.com

Mukhang mange infestation yan. Go to your vet. And fast! :cool:

I suggest you go to Tiendesitas and ask there. I believe they're helpful naman when it comes to infos like that.

How young is your daughter? Is she old enough to be a responsible dog owner? I can probably give you some numbers. But they don't just sell pups as gifts. Usually, Shih Tzu pups costs between 10k(male) to 25k(female).

My daughter is seven (7) years old and she is responsible and can take care of the puppy she want to have the said puppy because she had a friend who has raising this beautiful breed of dog. and I will buy 1 for her. :)

My daughter is seven (7) years old and she is responsible and can take care of the puppy she want to have the said puppy because she had a friend who has raising this beautiful breed of dog. and I will buy 1 for her. :)

Well, ok. I got no problem with that since I'm not the one who's selling the pups. Just wanna help you out. By the way, I don't think your daughter's friend's the one who raises the dog, maybe its still the parents. So It's YOU who have to be responsible for the dog, and not your daughter. Remember, dogs are not toys and sometimes even a shih tzu can be dangerous if not supervised, and vice versa (meaning to dogs, humans, especially young ones can be dangerous for them too!). There's a lot of numbers actually, but I suggest you call them up. One piece of advice: take your time and choose best judgement if a dog is right for you or even your kid. :cool:

Here's a link: http://forum.dog-tracker.com/YaBB.cgi?board=ShihTzu

Goodluck! Hope you get to find a good and healthy pup for your family.

Well, ok. I got no problem with that since I'm not the one who's selling the pups. Just wanna help you out. By the way, I don't think your daughter's friend's the one who raises the dog, maybe its still the parents. So It's YOU who have to be responsible for the dog, and not your daughter. Remember, dogs are not toys and sometimes even a shih tzu can be dangerous if not supervised, and vice versa (meaning to dogs, humans, especially young ones can be dangerous for them too!). There's a lot of numbers actually, but I suggest you call them up. One piece of advice: take your time and choose best judgement if a dog is right for you or even your kid. :cool:

Here's a link: http://forum.dog-tracker.com/YaBB.cgi?board=ShihTzu

Goodluck! Hope you get to find a good and healthy pup for your family.

Ok, Thanks a lot for the info. it well help me and my daughter. :)

Eto, para sa mga may balak magregalo ng aso sa pasko:

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house

Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse;

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,

In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there;

The children were nestled all snug in their beds,

With no thought of the dog filling their head.

And mamma in her 'kerchief, and I in my cap,

Knew he was cold, but didn't care about that.

When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter,

I sprang from the bed to see what was the matter.

Away to the window I flew like a flash,

Figuring the dog was free and into the trash.

The moon on the breast of the new-fallen snow

Gave the luster of midday to objects below,

When, what to my wondering eyes should appear,

But Santa Claus - his eyes full of tears.

He unchained the dog, once so lively and quick,

Last years Christmas present, now thin and sick.

More rapid than eagles he called the dog's name.

And the dog ran to him, despite all his pain;

"Now, DASHER! Now, DANCER! Now, PRANCER and VIXEN!

On, COMET! On CUPID! On, DONNER and BLITZEN!

To the top of the porch! To the top of the wall!

Let's find this dog a home where he'll be loved by

all"

I knew in an instant there would be no gifts this

year,

For Santa Claus had made one thing quite clear,

The gift of a dog is not just for the season,

We had gotten the pup for all the wrong reasons.

In our haste to think of giving the kids a gift

There was one important thing that we missed.

A dog should be family, and cared for the same

You don't give a gift, then put it on a chain.

And I heard him exclaim as he rode out of sight,

"You weren't given a gift! You were given a life!"

---Author Unknown---

• 2 weeks later...

happy new year to all dog lovers!

dj flip, i saw that one in DTO, marami pa yan nakaka-iyak na poems about are beloved pets being sold in petshops!

guys, i just bought chowchow puppy from a relatives friend who really loves their dogs. i dont to buy puppies in petshop because i feel they are victims and moreover overpriced! when i took the puppy the owner broke a tear! grabe napa-iyak rin ako! i hailed a cab quickly and sped away just not to see her break into to tears! i felt happy in a way because i know the puppy came from a place full off love! i promised to shower more with attention and care!

yun lang po! cheers!

Several years ago, I bought a pure-bred black male min-pin from a champion breeder in Greenmeadows Subdivision and gave the puppy as a gift to a female friend. Apparently, the dog has never mated and now my friend wishes for him to produce some offsprings. Would there be anyone here with a pure-bred female interested in some kind of arrangement? My friend has not registered the dog with the PCCI but I believe she still has the original papers from the breeder.

thanks

Ako I have a 2 year old bullie. 130 lbs so far hevier pa sa wife ko. But he doesnt look too healthy. Hes having a hard time walking and he breaths heavy all the time.

Hi! Am interested in raising a mastif. Anyone have any advice? Where to buy maybe? How much it might cost? I've taken care of Rotttweilers in the past but they require far too much exercise. I've read Mastifs require slightly less exercise. Thanks!

thanks mga sirs, medyo okei na cya ngyon, pero me prob na naman ako e...kase mga sir ewan ko kung normal eto pero un 1st time nya na magka-menstration, spots lang as in parang ala naman lumalabas, although nakikita ko sa sex organ nya me dugo, it happened last oct or early part na ng nov. pero hanggang ngyon ala pa rin syang menstration, sabi ng wife ko baka naman sobra daw sa taba or laki un pitbull, any suggestions sirs?...thanks in advance

Hi! Am interested in raising a mastif. Anyone have any advice? Where to buy maybe? How much it might cost? I've taken care of Rotttweilers in the past but they require far too much exercise. I've read Mastifs require slightly less exercise. Thanks!

Well if you've already handled Rotts, then Mastiffs should be easy for you now. By the way, what kind of Mastiff? Neapolitan? Bullmastiff, Frenchmastiff? If its a Bullie, then prices should range between 17k-25K (for a female).

Well if you've already handled Rotts, then Mastiffs should be easy for you now. By the way, what kind of Mastiff? Neapolitan? Bullmastiff, Frenchmastiff? If its a Bullie, then prices should range between 17k-25K (for a female).

Thank you for your reply sir! I was thinking of a Bullmastiff. 17k to 25k sounds reasonable. Any ideas on where I might be able to find a breeder or someone who has a litter? Don't need champion lines since I we just want to raise the dog as a housepet. Thanks again for the help! :D