Dog Lovers Thread

mr_7thsign

iso,

thanks for the info..as a matter fact, one of the dogs we bought there had a tumor pero we only noticed it after cguro 1 week and we had him operated twice, spending about P10k plus...after the 1st operation, our dog's vet gave up saying that our dog would die from it pero with God's miracle, he survived and is NOW very healthy...

so, where is a good breeder to buy chow chow from? or lab?...thanks iso...noah

iso,

thanks for the info..as a matter fact, one of the dogs we bought there had a tumor pero we only noticed it after cguro 1 week and we had him operated twice, spending about P10k plus...after the 1st operation, our dog's vet gave up saying that our dog would die from it pero with God's miracle, he survived and is NOW very healthy...

try ro go to dog shows i think chows will be this sunday and also labs its at tiendesitas or look around sa buy & sell research on the breed and its standards tapos look at the parents you can also check DTO they have ads for dogs

hello fellow dog lovers,

i am looking for a female chowchow with/out papers and/or male and female labs with/out papers din...if you know someone, pls PM me...thanks much...noah

mas maganda nga talaga to go to dogshows or contact PCCI (Philippine canine club inc.) they handle most of the dogshows lalo na allbread shows tapos get the sched nang dogshows. dun madami ka makikitang breeder plus may catalogue na binebenta may mga nagaadvertise dun na mga breeder at pang show quality pa makukuha mo.

iso,

try ro go to dog shows i think chows will be this sunday and also labs its at tiendesitas or look around sa buy & sell research on the breed and its standards tapos look at the parents you can also check DTO they have ads for dogs

For MTC peeps who would like to get good dogs from reputable breeders, check this out:

http://forum.dog-tracker.com

Refrain from going to places like Cartimar, and EVEN TIENDESITAS!!!! If you wanna make sure that you'll get quality breeds. IF THE BUYING STOPS, THE IRRESPONSIBLE BREEDING/SELLING STOPS TOO.

Edited by dj_flip03
mas maganda nga talaga to go to dogshows or contact PCCI (Philippine canine club inc.) they handle most of the dogshows lalo na allbread shows tapos get the sched nang dogshows. dun madami ka makikitang breeder plus may catalogue na binebenta may mga nagaadvertise dun na mga breeder at pang show quality pa makukuha mo.

show qty would be expensive,if pet qty just look for a backyard breeder or cartimar....

as long as you love n take care of your pet :cool:

show qty would be expensive,if pet qty just look for a backyard breeder or cartimar....

as long as you love n take care of your pet :cool:

well di naman lahat meron naman iba din na tama lang price and sabi nga nila you get what you pay for kung show breeder kasi kukunan mo ayaw masira nyan sabihin nya sayo kung ok for show ang pups and syempre kung nagshoshow un mas malapit ung ichura ng aso sa parents and syempre din mahal ang show quality dog eh di naman in one litter eh lahat show quality cguro isa oh 2 out of 6 and kung bibili ka dun sa mga big time breeder na ng shoshow talagang mabubutas angh bulsa mo lalo na kung show quality na anak ng imported :blush:

i have nothing against backyard breeders i use to be one kaya lang sa tagal ko na nag aaso marami jan irresponsible backyard breeders sabihin nila show quality ng 3 months old well 1 st of all di pa cgurado un at 3 months kse magmamature pa un makikita mo talaga ichura ng aso at 6 to 12 months and at 3 months magkakamukha pa mga pups magiiba pa ang bite ang tayo at topline pati muscle development kaya kelangan mo makita ang parents and one more thing papakita nila papers dami red marks tapos taas price but you will see naman na di ok parents and pups and meron pa dami banggit pangalan ng mga sikat na breeder tapos di naman sila kilala breeders

well the best thing that you can do is research on the breed try akc or pcci check the standards kahit pet lang basta malapit sa standards ay ok you can also look around backyard breeder (i got chihuahuas that became phil champs from a non show breeder) or show breeders just see to it that the breeder you choose should be responsible to have theirs pups vaccinated and fed the proper diet for the pup coz that's waht you'll be paying for and again research and see to it na makita nyo ang parents ng pup sabi nga nila di ba ang bunga ay di lalayo sa puno or something like that:)

one more thing try to go to dog shows bili ka catalogue tapos tignan mo ung mga aso talk to the breeders and puntahan mo mga kennel nila tapos ask around for tips ask around din kung ano ung mga usual na nagiging problems ng breed chances are di nila sasabihin un pero malay mo may mabait na magsabi tignan mo mga pups nila then look around ulit sa mga breeders na di nagshoshow im sure may makukuha ka din ok dun basta alam mo sila pagcompare and check na malinis kennel :) good luck happy hunting :cool:

one more tip ung mga bading malilinis mga kennel nila and mga babae tama un lalo na kung mahaba ung buhok ng breed na gusto mo like chow shitzu etc sila masipag magsuklay ng aso and pag show may mga baon pa un mga dryer spray net pabango etc

Can someone give me an advice??? I have a pitbull and his so very choosy in eating.. What should i do to oblige him to eat whatever food i will give to him???

wag mo pakainin for 1day water lng,then next day give the dog little amount of dogfood then gradually dagdagan mo amount ng food per day, kahit isang kaldero chichibugin nyan wala ng arte arte,subok ko yan sa doberman ko.. :cool:

Can someone give me an advice??? I have a pitbull and his so very choosy in eating.. What should i do to oblige him to eat whatever food i will give to him???

try using or mixing boiled chicken liver or cheese to your dogs food this is iresitable to your dog tapos unti unti tangalin hangan masanay na sya sa wala cheese or liver or maybe you have changed your dog food dapat gradual din pagpalit to a new brand of dogfood or a new type of dog food and another is baka may naipit sa ipin kaya ayaw kumain and one more reason ng di pagkain eh baka may nagheheat if this is the case force feed your dog

force feeding is done by soaking your dog food (kibbles) sa mainit na tubig tapos pag naging parang gawgaw na or parang clay na pagsinipsip na water saksak mo sa mouth ng dog it should not be licked from your hand kse kung ganun di rin makakain "isaksak mo" hehehehe :cool:

ako din need help...ung mini pin ko kumakain dati ng pagkain namin, pagkain ng tao (ung mga mamantika)....nung pinacheck up namin sa vet, sabi nung vet...ok lng pakainin ng pagkain ng tao pero may chance umikli buhay...so now, simple dog food nlng pero ang nangyari, pumayat sya...ang gaan.. is there something i can do para tumaba ulit at bumigat?...

ako din need help...ung mini pin ko kumakain dati ng pagkain namin, pagkain ng tao (ung mga mamantika)....nung pinacheck up namin sa vet, sabi nung vet...ok lng pakainin ng pagkain ng tao pero may chance umikli buhay...so now, simple dog food nlng pero ang nangyari, pumayat sya...ang gaan.. is there something i can do para tumaba ulit at bumigat?...

Ano ba yung "simple" dog food na pinapakain mo? Try ALPO.

yup di recomended table scraps for dogs kse di lahat ng nakakain ng tao kaya idigest ng dogs well ung oil nga is not that good for people what more sa aso and it could affect them in some way like chocolates tayo pwede sa dogs it would k*ll them....

try to buy wet dog food like the canned pedigree mejo irresistable din kse amoy nun sa dogs and gradually bawasan and haluan ng new dog food till totally makapagshisft ka sa new dogfood or one more is try saw dust dont fry it just boil it then you can mix that to your dry dogfood....