Dog Lovers Thread

mr_7thsign

Sir I got sad seeing your Japanese spitz

our died last month

Please apprise us on the exact address of

SOCIETY FOR THE PREVENTION OF CRUELTY TO ANIMALS

Merci

MY DAUGHTER'S PET: "JAPPY"

HE TAKES THE SHOTS AT THE SOCIETY FOR THE PREVENTION OF CRUELTY TO ANIMALS LOCATED ALONG RECTO AVENUE (BESIDE SAN SEBASTIAN). ITS A NON-PROFIT NGO KAYA AFFORDABLE ANG MGA SERVICES. THEY EVEN HAVE AN ANIMAL HOSPITAL THERE AND AN ANIMAL SHELTER.

Mga pare; tanong lng, ang German Sheperd ba ay may tendency na magka-stuck ng pagkain sa tiyan especially kung makakain ng mga buto kagaya sa manok, I 'm planning to buy kasi but I was informed bysome friends ng mga bawal sa pagpakain...TY for any helps

False. There are people/breeders who feed their dog raw food or barf (Bones and Raw Food). Though right now, there has been a lot argument between barf and commercial dog food... As far as chicken bones is concerned, I don't think it would matter unless your dog has some sort of allergy to it..

To know more about dog diet... you can alway surf the net and/or try Dog Tracker (filipino base community mostly canine lovers)...

BTW, just an invite.. PSGI or Philippine Schutzhund Group Inc. will be having a "Dog Walk" on Sunday, August 20. We'll bring some agility equipment (hurdle, seesaw, A-frame etc..) to do some training.. Also included in the agenda are some basic training tips on how to train your dogs.. Meeting place is at McDonald, Macapagal Blvd (near Shell Station).. Malapit ito sa SM Mall of Asia... Assembly time is 7am..

dog lovers... come and join us.. BTW, pls bring water for your dog and news paper (for poopoo).

Be a responsible dog owner!!!!

shark pls allow me to post this on SM MOA thread... thanks

BTW, just an invite.. PSGI or Philippine Schutzhund Group Inc. will be having a "Dog Walk" on Sunday, August 20. We'll bring some agility equipment (hurdle, seesaw, A-frame etc..) to do some training.. Also included in the agenda are some basic training tips on how to train your dogs.. Meeting place is at McDonald, Macapagal Blvd (near Shell Station).. Malapit ito sa SM Mall of Asia... Assembly time is 7am..

dog lovers... come and join us.. BTW, pls bring water for your dog and news paper (for poopoo).

Be a responsible dog owner!!!!

my dog jada just recently had her puppies last aug 4. and they are very adorable if you are interested in getting a pug maybe this is your chance the pedigree of the pups are very good and they have 18 red marksd all are round head and you can check the pics at my ym oozin_john@yahoo.com thanks and more power all pups are for show quality

My beloved friend JANJO just died yesterday.

He was the most handsome Labrador Retriever ever. His color was pitch black, black as midnight with the brightest eyes you've ever seen.

I never thought that I would be this emotional over his demise.

He would always have a cheerful yelp for me everytime I come home from work.

I shall always remember that inquisitive look that he would give me whenever I'm feeling blue. He would then make "lambing" to me as if to tell me that everything would be alright. Smart, playful, loyal... a true blue friend indeed... that was my JANJO.

I wish he didn't die so young. He was barely four years old.

How I wish my friend is still with me. A part of me is left empty with his death.

I miss him dearly.

guys ask ko lang kund posible ba magheat agad yung shihtzu ko kahit kakapanganak pa lang nya 5-6months ago...meron kasi ako nakikitang bleeding eh and yung male ko na shihtzu gusto siyang sampahan...ok lang din kaya sa health ng shihtzu ko na ipastud ko cya kahit kakapanganak pa lang nya 5-6months ago? thanks

Patignan mo sa ob-gyne brod......he he he...... :P

Dalhin mo muna sa vet para sure ka na wala siyang problema...... :)

guys ask ko lang kund posible ba magheat agad yung shihtzu ko kahit kakapanganak pa lang nya 5-6months ago...meron kasi ako nakikitang bleeding eh and yung male ko na shihtzu gusto siyang sampahan...ok lang din kaya sa health ng shihtzu ko na ipastud ko cya kahit kakapanganak pa lang nya 5-6months ago? thanks

It's not recommended.. Personally speaking I despise people who would allow such thing, kawawa yung aso (meant no offense). Having puppies is nice and they're really cute and cuddly... but remember having them is having responsibilities. It's not just feeding them...

It's not recommended.. Personally speaking I despise people who would allow such thing, kawawa yung aso (meant no offense). Having puppies is nice and they're really cute and cuddly... but remember having them is having responsibilities. It's not just feeding them...

Have to agree with Shark... I used to breed dogs to make extra bucks and would have her pregnant 2x (minsan 3x) a year. My dog got sick often and the quality of the pups deteriorated.

you should do responsible family planning with your pets para they can live longer and healthier. :upside:

Have to agree with Shark... I used to breed dogs to make extra bucks and would have her pregnant 2x (minsan 3x) a year. My dog got sick often and the quality of the pups deteriorated.

you should do responsible family planning with your pets para they can live longer and healthier. :upside:

Actually you don't make money on breeding dogs... let's take a simple case..

In order to breed the least you need is a female dog or a bitch. Assuming you purchase a pup, waited a year or so for her to take the heat.. During these period you have to feed the dog, give her necessary vaccinations & vitamins... how much is your budget, let say 1K a month (maliit na yan, I'm sure kulang yan).

Then, nag heat dog mo.. you a good stud para maganda din out ng pup.. you stud fee, how much? let say 6K...

Then you wait for 60 days bago manganak.. you need vitamins, extra food, good protein (syempre buntis aso mo..)..

Paglabas ng pup, assuming you get 6 pups.. you need to vaccinate them, give milk, puppy food, vet fees etc...

magkano mo ibebenta puppy mo? If you are new to the trade, you'll be lucky if can sell your pup at 10K. (whatever the breed)... Pag inalok sa cartimar swerte na yung 4K na bilhin yung aso kasi ibebenta din nila (which I don't recommend)..

Kung di mo mabenta puppy which the next 6 months... malaki na problema mo! And dog price depreciate! Unless they're trained.. If you train your dog, you need a trainer.. and that's additional expense..

ngayon ang problema if your bitch (female dog) isn't known in the show ring or sports.. lalong wala bibili sa iyo kundi ang mga taon gusto lang magka-aso.. and these people are seldom and has low budget..

Now kung target mo naman e yung mga talagang nag-aaso.. then you'll be spending more to produce a dog in their tase..

sa totoo lang, you're not gonna make money on dog.. even a puppy miller doesn't make money.