people, where can u find or buy gayuma?? meron ba talga nun?? how much ang where?? B)

sa quiapo kasi binibili sabi dat bigay lang para epektibo hingi ka sa mga albularyo kung me kilala ka o kakilala ng kilala mo.

mutya sa babae

kung makakakita kayo ng puting buto ng sampalok

itago na ninyo

sabi ng matatanda

kapag subo mo ang buto(hindi lulunukin ha)

magkakagusto sa iyo ang kausap mo

tagal na ako naghahanap

pero sadyang mailap hindi ako makahanap hehehehehe

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>i tried to use a gayuma before but stopped doing it kasi la na ako time.but if you really are interested i can tell you where i got it.promise,effective sya.though sandali ko lang siya ginawa.just PM me for the datails.</span>

hey anya! can u pls.email me th details...pls....

this is my email add....cutiecathy28@yahoo.com.ph

tnx

• 2 weeks later...

sa quiapo kasi binibili sabi dat bigay lang para epektibo hingi ka sa mga albularyo kung me kilala ka o kakilala ng kilala mo.

mutya sa babae

kung makakakita kayo ng puting buto ng sampalok

itago na ninyo

sabi ng matatanda

kapag subo mo ang buto(hindi lulunukin ha)

magkakagusto sa iyo ang kausap mo

tagal na ako naghahanap

pero sadyang mailap hindi ako makahanap hehehehehe

sabi ng kumpare ko na mahilig sa gayuma at anting anting hindi daw ito hinahanap kusa daw itong dumadating

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Do you still believe in them? haven't you studied Basic Logic or philo of the human person in college? Pls think again

There are things that even Logic cannot explain. say for example the existence of a Supreme Being (God)

Philosophy of Man? What kind of Philosophy? There are a lot of concepts regarding man. Man is inherently evil says Locke and Hobbes even said man is greedy. It is greed and man's evil desires to conquest another which causes such actions like making gayuma etc.

Have an open mind. Not all things can be explained by science, logic, philosophy and faith.

And so that we are not off topic. On the existence of Gayuma, it does really happen and it does exist. So be careful on what you eat and drink. I heard a lot of stories in the barrios about gayuma or love potions. Where to find and acquire such? Ask an albularyo, or a manggagamot, recently there are things that happened that kinda freaks me out and made me believe on the existence of witches, elementals and other creatures.

Edited by bakal357
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

...i dont know if i do still believe in "gayuma" although i know several people from mindanao still preserve that thinking...well but for the reality... i know the best and effective 'gayuma' is MONEY,LOOKS at "galing"....but if you dont have the looks...you must acquire the MONEY ;)

dapat kung may looks yung lalake, dapat yung nagsasabi ng ganyan may looks din at d na gurang at makunat

• 1 month later...