I can still remember during my collage days me and my friends read a column in a news paper GAYUMA!

We decided to make an experiment just for fun! There was a gurl who use to hang around with our barkada. Medyo maarte kaya we decided to make her as our subject. So we went to the address listed in the news paper. We bought one gayuma, its like a dry wood. The lady who sold us gives the instructions. Remove your underwear put it a water. After that squeeze off the water on the undies! Put it in a pan boil it with the gayuma wood for 5 minutes.

So, after the formulation is finished we put it in a small bottle and wait for a time when can we put the gayuma in her drink.

To make the story short, we were able to mix the gayuma in her soft drinks. We waited for a few days. After few week snot seeing the gurl. One of my friend is told us that the gurl is asking for my friend who use the gayuma and telling her that she like the guy!

I’m wondering maybe dati pang type ng gurl yung friend ko. Until now I’m thinking is it possible?

There’s another one, my cousin broke up with his GF so he tried to buy a gayuma to win her back. He bought it some where in manila. Its like an oil in a bottle with dry grass inside. The procedure is to put the picture of the one you like inside the bottle and a latin prayer for her. In the end nothing happen!

• 2 weeks later...

i think totoo to...i have a relative who's with a much older woman, twice his age siguro...teacher nya sa elementaty yung girl...rumor has it that gawain daw talaga ni teacher yun...so hanggang ngaun sila pa den...nakakasuka seeing they're together and having some...alam nyo na....

paano po malaman kung ginagayuma ka? o kinukulam kaya? tnx

That's a BIG ? how we will know baka nagayuma na tayo di pa natin alam! any one knows a pangontra?

sabi ni mang kepweng neighborhood albularyo -

pag kulam tumitigas ang dila

pag gayuma tumitigas ang ulo ....ni patutoy

hmmm :upside:

• 1 month later...

It is true.if you believe in it.but will not take effect kung di ka kumbinsido..........the secret is, its all in the power of your mind..........research about quantum physics, and maybe some of the sceptics will understand its true nature. Scientificaly proven na ito but wala pa sa mainstream.........thats how powerful we are (Just like our Creator)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
paano po malaman kung ginagayuma ka? o kinukulam kaya? tnx

Hindi yata malalaman, unless paaminin mo yung nanggayuma sayo! hehe.

Yung GF ko after grad, nakuha ko yun sa gayuma...pero sabi nga nung nagbigay sa akin ng fourmula, makukuha ko siya, pero hindi magtatagal ang relasyon. Yun nga nangyari, talagang grabe pa yung away namin noon galit na galit siya sa akin noong nagbreak kami. Pero di nya nalaman ginayuma ko sya hehehe. Sa akin, oo masakit din noon at nakakapanghinayang pero, it was worth it. She was one of my best GFs ever. Bati na kami ngayon, after 5 years.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Mga FELLOW MTCers,..Im a PINNOY living here in SOuth Australia.

I need ALL your help regarding GAYUMA! A German f_ _ ing bitch juz broke my HERAT Recently.

PLEASE,....can some1 help me make GANTI ( REVENGE!) I lost my LOVE for her. I juz wanna sleep with her, that's all!

ANy tips???? Gs2 ko lang cya maikama tlga.

TATANAWIN KONG MALAKING UTANG NA LOOB PAGNAGBAKASYON AKO SA MANILA BY CHRISTMAS. I WAS SSOOO DAMN HURT!

I NEED ur help mge KAPWA PINOYS/PINAYS!

PEACE! :thumbsupsmiley:

• 3 weeks later...
dont pm... share it so everybody can try it... dont need a gayuma now... but im curious of trying it...

@shambala - try dating here and getting her drunk .... u wont be needing a gayuma with that... straight f***cking..

nope... just PM me if you want to learn some kind of it... and i'll PM you what to do!!

• 1 month later...