• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This happened a long time ago. I've got an exGF who gave me me a cute voodoo looking head-only doll that requires watering. At that time, she could't accept the break-up..After a few days grass would grow on its head. Then days thereafter, something strange happened to me. At about 2 pm I'd fall asleep and When it's nearing 6 o'clock I'd wake up but couldn't get out of of the bed. I felt uneasy and I wanted to go to her house. I tried to resist the urge to go to her place for days. Then, I realized that this happened since the doll has grown grass on its head. So what I did was told my kuya to bury since I couldn't do it by myself. I tended to vomit whenever I tried to do it myself. After burying the doll, the uneasiness ceased.

Then about 10 years ago, an ex-GF( (iba naman) went to our house accordingly to retrieve her jacket. This happened after our painful breakup. My mom told me that the girl went to my restroom and stayed for about 30 mins. Then she left. When our maid tried to check, the floor of the restroom had oil all over. So my mom ordered the maid to clean up the bathroom before I arrived. Ayun, wa effect.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Lahat ng gayuma ginawa ko na at na try ko na.

Ito ang pinaka the best.

Pag Pray mo kay Lord na Ibigay nya sayo ung taong mahal mo.

--------------

Meron akong isang kakilala na ginayuma nya.

epektib nman talga. pero ang kapalit un

ang buhay ng ginayuma nya.

nag sama sila, pero after 1 year namatay ung babae. yun ung kapalit ng gayumang ginawa nya.

panandaliaang saya ang kapalit nman ung taong mahal mo na habang buhay mo nang hindi makakasama.

Wag kayong lalapit sa Diablo, kundi lumapit kayo kay lord dahil ibibigay nman nya sayo ung mga bagay o taong makakabuti sa atin.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...