LOST LOVE SPELLS

Lost Love Spells: Are you looking for your lost love, or powerful spell for how to get back your lost love, or spell for how to find long lost love, or spell to bring back lost love, then dr saulats return lost love spells will help you in all your problems regarding lost love spells.

" This spell should be done during the waxing phase of the moon. You will need:

• 1 small piece of clean white paper (no lines)

• 1 white candle

• 1 red pen or marker

• 1 sterile needle

• 1 small piece of red cloth

• 1 red ribbon

• something of his he has freely given to you

Light the candle, and use it to help you focus on your lover. Picture his face in your mind. Once you have his image firmly affixed, use the red pen to write your name and his on the paper. Use the needle to prick your index finger. Dab one drop of blood over the names. Draw a circle around the names and fold the paper in half. Place the paper in the cloth. Take the item he has given to you (a ring or picture works best, but it can be anything that was freely given) and place it in the cloth as well. Fold the cloth up so it forms a little bag. Use the ribbon to tie the bag closed. Bury the bag in fresh earth (make sure you remember where you left it). Take a few moments to envision your beloved as you cover the bag with earth, repeating this phrase:

"BE IT OUR DESTINY, BE IT OUR FATE,

HURRY MY LOVER TO ME, DON'T WAIT."

If it is meant to be, he will feel a strong desire to be where you (and the bag) are. Once he has arrived, dig up the bag and burn the contents. If the item of his you buried is precious or one you can not burn, take it and put it in a bowl and cover it with salt for 3 days. This will neutralize the spell energies and cleanse the item. "

Powerful Love Spells

" Equipment: 2 candles red wine ground cinnamon 2 shallow bowls/cups

Ritual: Light the candles. Pour some wine in the bowls. Each person start warming their bowl of wine over a candle. Add a pinch of cinnamon. Swirl the bowls to mix cinnamon while finishing the warming. Each person breathe into both bowls. Toast:

"May the union of man and woman

Bring pleasure and happiness to both."

Touch bowls. Drink. Do what comes naturally.

Simple Love Spell.

Here is a very simple love spell and has worked for many. Take little rose water, on the water say these words ABNA TOMBA KAMBA JAAMA followed by the name of your lover. You may say on the rose water for 7 days at least 360 times every day. On the eight-day make your lover drink the water. By this your love will always think of you and will get more attracted to you.

Make the One You Love Adore You

Step1:You need to have a picture of you, and a picture of him/her, you need 3 pink rose petals and 3 red rose petals, you also need a candle that is his favorite color

Step 2: Put the pictures together laying against the candle

Step 3 Spread the rose petals around the pictures and candle

Step 4:Chant the name of your loved one as soon as you light the candle

Step 5 Let the candle burn until you feel that you have connected with your loved one in some way(as in with thoughts or something)

Step 6: Then you need to chant 3 times what it is that you would do for this person and then you need to chant (3 times) what it is that you love about this person.

White Candle Spell

This love spell is a promise to true love. Remember the spell doesn’t promise for love the way you will like but for the real feelings of the person. It may be more or less than your expectations.

Get a simple white candle. Don’t select a thin one as you have to inscribe it. Prepare a platform and decorate it with your and your lover’s favorite things. Get a rose thorn from a white rose bush and inscribe the words “All my love come to me" three times on the candle. Light and place the candle in the center of the platform. With full concentration watch the candle burn out visualizing your lover the whole time. When the candle has completely burned out completely, collect the wax and wrap it together with your love souvenirs and keep it in a safe place.

The result of this love spell is that you’ll receive your lover’s true love. And in the future if you no longer wish for romantic feelings from your love, simply dispose off the wax bundle.

A WHITE CANDLE LOVE SPELL TO ATTRACT NEW LOVE

Here is a white candle love spell i was taught by a friend, Miriam Singer, who had it from another woman many years ago. It was given to me as a "woman's spell," possibly because of the phallic shape of the candle, but i see no reason a man could not perform it -- and in fact, since i first posted it on the web in 1994, i have heard from a number of men who have used it with success and satisfaction.

Get a white candle that will burn down in due time. You will have to inscribe it (see below), so it should be bigger than a birthday candle, and you will also have to watch it burn down to nothing (see below), so it should not be a 24 hour votive light. A plain white 4" altar candle or, better yet, a white "bride and groom" figural candle, will be right.

Prepare an altar and decorate it with those things precious to you and to the one you love. Using a rose thorn from a white rose bush, inscribe the words "All my love come to me" 3 times on the candle. Place the inscribed candle in the center of the altar and light it. For the entire time the candle burns, gaze upon it and visualize your love coming to you in nakedness and beauty. When the candle burns out, collect the wax puddle that remains, wrap it up with the mementos from the altar and keep it in a safe place.

The result of this spell will not be "zombie" or "victim" thrall-love; but you will receive ALL the love that person has for you -- which may be less than, as much as, or more than the love you have for him. Accept the degree of love you receive with grace and tenderness.

If at some future time you no longer wish to receive that person's love, dispose of the ritual remains in a simple ceremonial way. Depending on your mood, the wax puddle can be burned on a fire, buried at a crossroads, thrown into running water, mailed to him, ground to shavings and baked into a cake -- or whatever you feel is appropriate. But it is your responsibility to dispose of it if you no longer want to be loved in any degree by that person.

i found this spells in goggle search .

galing sa ibat ibang site.

paki try n lang gusto ko i-try

pero lahat ng mga magic white or black may kapalit n karma yan eh...

meron akong tita kabit lang sya tpos yung kinakasama nya ginayuma nya

then yung guy bigla n lng nwawala sa sirili tpos pumupunta sa tita ko kahit wala siyang tsinelas tulala na nag lalakad bumabyahe papunta sa tita ko ...

pero kung ako diko nman kailangan gawin yang mga spellls na yan ... dko na need . at ayoko makarma. kasalanan kasi yang gayuma . kasi di mo binibigyan laya yung taong mahal mo. kung mahal mo sya talaga dpat hayaan mo sya na kusang lumapit at maging sayo ...

i found this spells in goggle search .

galing sa ibat ibang site.

paki try n lang gusto ko i-try

pero lahat ng mga magic white or black may kapalit n karma yan eh...

meron akong tita kabit lang sya tpos yung kinakasama nya ginayuma nya

then yung guy bigla n lng nwawala sa sirili tpos pumupunta sa tita ko kahit wala siyang tsinelas tulala na nag lalakad bumabyahe papunta sa tita ko ...

pero kung ako diko nman kailangan gawin yang mga spellls na yan ... dko na need . at ayoko makarma. kasalanan kasi yang gayuma . kasi di mo binibigyan laya yung taong mahal mo. kung mahal mo sya talaga dpat hayaan mo sya na kusang lumapit at maging sayo ...

i agree with you...so, what's the spell that your tita used? or how did she do it? just for the interest of it. honestly? think i really need it. kung ok lang sa yo. pwede mo pm sa kin. thanks.

i agree with you...so, what's the spell that your tita used? or how did she do it?

just for the interest of it. honestly? think i really need it. kung ok lang sa yo.

pwede mo pm sa kin. thanks.

I wish I know that spell. kaso hindi sinasabi saken ng tita ko

masama daw yun wag ko na daw sya tularan .

share ko na lang ginawa ko dati ..

hmmm sabi ko isang post ko di ko gawain yun di ba pero cge sabihin ko na ...

Wala akong spell na ginaya or magic words na binitawan ..

pero may ginawa ako sa X ko ...

I used red candle and his pic . solo face pic .

yung picture nya pinatungan ko ng red candle .

then every nite i b4 i sleep i say (" iloveyou N--- " wag mko iiwan ")

hindi ako maiwanan ng bf ko noon ...

kaso nung last time na nag away kami

inalis ko na yung pic nya sa candle

then hindi na nga kami nag usap mula noon ...

saka e2 pa ...

year 2003

1st bf ko nung nag break kami ...

galit na galit ako sa kanya kasi sya nka virgin saken

tpos pag papalit lang nya ako sa mas maganda pko .

the day nung nag break kami kinagabihan umiiyak ako tpos I get a paper and a Red ball pen

then nag sulat ako sa papel ng lahat ng gusto ko sabihin sa kanya ...

minura ko sya sa sulat ko sa papel .. lahat ng galit ko binuhos ko dun !

tpos nabalitaan ko sa kasamahan nya sa work na na ospital yung x bf ko ..

pumutok daw appendix nya ...

siguro may lahi kaming witch ... kasi yung lola ko may book ng LATIN dati sa aparador nya ...

kaso yung mama ko born again kaya yung nakita yun sinunog ....

ang daming spells na nakita ko dun kaso 8 yrs old pa lang ako nun kaya wala pko paki alam sa ganung bagay ...

ang masasabi ko lang ...

lahat tayo may powers kung gugustuhin natin basta maniwala lang tayo ng 100 % sa gagawin natin ..

mabuti man o masama .. nsa sa atin na yon ....

kung may procedure at list ka nga ng spells pero di 100 % paniniwala mo hindi din eepekto yang spells na yan ...

2 lad ng mga born again .. may mga member na may sakit tpos dinasalan gumaling ..

kahit walang lunas yung sakit napapagaling ...

Have Faith lang sa bawat gagawin mo para magawa mo gusto mo ...

pero pag masama ginawa mo asahan mo na lang karma ...

kaya siguro di nko sinuwerte sa love ...

kaya e2 nag 4hire na lang atleast nag kakapera pa ...

• Like (+1) 1

I wish I know that spell. kaso hindi sinasabi saken ng tita ko

masama daw yun wag ko na daw sya tularan .

share ko na lang ginawa ko dati ..

hmmm sabi ko isang post ko di ko gawain yun di ba pero cge sabihin ko na ...

Wala akong spell na ginaya or magic words na binitawan ..

pero may ginawa ako sa X ko ...

I used red candle and his pic . solo face pic .

yung picture nya pinatungan ko ng red candle .

then every nite i b4 i sleep i say (" iloveyou N--- " wag mko iiwan ")

hindi ako maiwanan ng bf ko noon ...

kaso nung last time na nag away kami

inalis ko na yung pic nya sa candle

then hindi na nga kami nag usap mula noon ...

saka e2 pa ...

year 2003

1st bf ko nung nag break kami ...

galit na galit ako sa kanya kasi sya nka virgin saken

tpos pag papalit lang nya ako sa mas maganda pko .

the day nung nag break kami kinagabihan umiiyak ako tpos I get a paper and a Red ball pen

then nag sulat ako sa papel ng lahat ng gusto ko sabihin sa kanya ...

minura ko sya sa sulat ko sa papel .. lahat ng galit ko binuhos ko dun !

tpos nabalitaan ko sa kasamahan nya sa work na na ospital yung x bf ko ..

pumutok daw appendix nya ...

siguro may lahi kaming witch ... kasi yung lola ko may book ng LATIN dati sa aparador nya ...

kaso yung mama ko born again kaya yung nakita yun sinunog ....

ang daming spells na nakita ko dun kaso 8 yrs old pa lang ako nun kaya wala pko paki alam sa ganung bagay ...

ang masasabi ko lang ...

lahat tayo may powers kung gugustuhin natin basta maniwala lang tayo ng 100 % sa gagawin natin ..

mabuti man o masama .. nsa sa atin na yon ....

kung may procedure at list ka nga ng spells pero di 100 % paniniwala mo hindi din eepekto yang spells na yan ...

2 lad ng mga born again .. may mga member na may sakit tpos dinasalan gumaling ..

kahit walang lunas yung sakit napapagaling ...

Have Faith lang sa bawat gagawin mo para magawa mo gusto mo ...

pero pag masama ginawa mo asahan mo na lang karma ...

kaya siguro di nko sinuwerte sa love ...

kaya e2 nag 4hire na lang atleast nag kakapera pa ...

Typical false logic.

False Cause: assuming that because two things happened, the first one caused the second one. (Sequence is not causation.) The logic is similar to the statement: the sun goes down because we've turned on the street lights.

Argument by generalization: drawing a broad conclusion from a small number of perhaps unrepresentative cases. Because of a few, and possibly unrelated, incidents, the existence of love spells are now proven.

Visit this [urlhttp://www.don-lindsay-archive.org/skeptic/arguments.html]site[/url] for more example of false logic. Essential reading for those who want a rational discussion.

Typical false logic.

False Cause: assuming that because two things happened, the first one caused the second one. (Sequence is not causation.) The logic is similar to the statement: the sun goes down because we've turned on the street lights.

Argument by generalization: drawing a broad conclusion from a small number of perhaps unrepresentative cases. Because of a few, and possibly unrelated, incidents, the existence of love spells are now proven.

Visit this [urlhttp://www.don-lindsay-archive.org/skeptic/arguments.html]site[/url] for more example of false logic. Essential reading for those who want a rational discussion.

hokei ..

:evil: :evil: :evil:

d2 ko pla nakuha yung ibang spells ....

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#red

http://www.saulat.com/free_magicspells.htm

Do you guys actually think that a spell can change a person's decision if you're not really his/her type? No spell is powerful enough because the free will of a person is always supreme.

how can you be so sure?....when you don't know anything about...things....you don't know about? :rolleyes:

are you afraid someone you don't like might put a spell on you?

here's what you should do:

Binding off Harm

If a person wishes to harm you: Take their picture, write their name 9 times on the back in black. Take a black glove and place 3 tsp of black pepper in the glove. Take a small round mirror and place this picture facing the mirror, and place the glove streched out as a hand on the back of this picture. Take some twine and wrap it all together while saying:

"Everything you say to me, everything you do,

bounces off of me three times, and sticks itself on you."

Then wrap it into a dark or black clothe and hide it some where near your entry door which is most used in your house. You can burn a black candle while you do this spell if you wish..Results should start to be evident in about three days.Best done on a wednesday night.

....if you don't have these items.... and you believe in your power....

the chant alone will do:

Para di OT:

Needs:

Candle (any color you choose or a color to represent you)

Instructions:

Light the candle, concentrate on the person you love focusing all your energy into the flame, and Chant.

Chant:

Goddess, Great Mother, I seek your Guidance and Love.

Send me a sign, From the Moon above.

Bring me a Love to eclipse all.

Make him/ her so sweet it makes my heart fall.

Make him/her wise so I can see.

As I will, so mote it be.

how can you be so sure?....when you don't know anything about...things....you don't know about? :rolleyes:

Because love is a choice.

You should not and cannot force an individual to love you because of their free will.

If you use manipulative techniques like spells to make another person fall for you, do you think that's authentic love?

Then the joke's on you.

Poor creature.

You should not and cannot force an individual to love you because of their free will.

If you use manipulative techniques like spells to make another person fall for you, do you think that's authentic love?

Then the joke's on you.

Poor creature.

I don't think this is the appropriate thread to be dicussing love and free will ...don't you think? :rolleyes: :flowers:

and dontcha worry.... i'm not one of those POOR creatures....i have natural charms to go about :D

This is all in the spirit of fun and ....magick :)

Then the joke's on you.

Poor creature.

I'm generally against love spells myself.

Beliefs aside on whether this is true or not (because I know you don't, T.T), I think a love spell where one is forced to love is wrong. You're just fooling yourself, and in a way, being selfish because you're forcing someone to be with you against their will.

However, I don't have a qualm regarding encouragement spells. Let's say a person *does* love you, but is afraid of commitment, or have too much pride to come to you, or whatever, spells to encourage that already existing love, as well as giving courage to the reluctant person are ok in my book.

I hate those spellcasters who offer to cast spells to break a couple up so you can move in.

I have yet to see proof on a love spell working though.

I'm generally against love spells myself.

Beliefs aside on whether this is true or not (because I know you don't, T.T), I think a love spell where one is forced to love is wrong. You're just fooling yourself, and in a way, being selfish because you're forcing someone to be with you against their will.

However, I don't have a qualm regarding encouragement spells. Let's say a person *does* love you, but is afraid of commitment, or have too much pride to come to you, or whatever, spells to encourage that already existing love, as well as giving courage to the reluctant person are ok in my book.

I hate those spellcasters who offer to cast spells to break a couple up so you can move in.

I have yet to see proof on a love spell working though.

"spellcasters who offer to cast spells to break a couple up so you can move in" just believe that there are no such spellcasters... :) .... faith and a good heart is your srongest protection :)

para di OT:

Confused Heart Spell

Make sure you are in a quiet place and recite this spell:

My heart keeps pulling me separate ways.

Make me decide so one love will stay.

Please just let me make up my mind

so one true love will be there for me all the time.

So mote it be3x

"spellcasters who offer to cast spells to break a couple up so you can move in" just believe that there are no such spellcasters... :) .... faith and a good heart is your srongest protection :)

Actually, I do know of spellcasters who offer this service. I don't know if those spells actually work though. Either way I find it in very bad taste.

are you afraid someone you don't like might put a spell on you?

here's what you should do:

Binding off Harm

If a person wishes to harm you: Take their picture, write their name 9 times on the back in black. Take a black glove and place 3 tsp of black pepper in the glove. Take a small round mirror and place this picture facing the mirror, and place the glove streched out as a hand on the back of this picture. Take some twine and wrap it all together while saying:

Then wrap it into a dark or black clothe and hide it some where near your entry door which is most used in your house. You can burn a black candle while you do this spell if you wish..Results should start to be evident in about three days.Best done on a wednesday night.

....if you don't have these items.... and you believe in your power....

the chant alone will do:

Para di OT:

Needs:

Candle (any color you choose or a color to represent you)

Instructions:

Light the candle, concentrate on the person you love focusing all your energy into the flame, and Chant.

Chant:

Goddess, Great Mother, I seek your Guidance and Love.

Send me a sign, From the Moon above.

Bring me a Love to eclipse all.

Make him/ her so sweet it makes my heart fall.

Make him/her wise so I can see.

As I will, so mote it be.

And how about you? Do you believe it works? If so, why do you believe it works?

• 4 months later...