• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ang gayuma na may scientific basis ay ung perfumes containing pheromones. Sa US meron nito for sale. Baka ang mga ibang members alam kung merong nagbebenta dito sa Pinas.

Pheromones are the hormones secreted (subconsciously and also detected subconsciously) by male and female when in a state of arousal and sexual receptiveness. so the idea seems to be valid.

• 1 month later...

well.. anybody here care to tell me where to find a real manggagayuma?

matagal na po akong inlove sa kapitbahay namin kaya lang may bf na sya and seven years na sila na lagi na lang away bati, tambay lang si lalaki at lasenggero pa, naaawa ako dun sa girl dahil sinasaktan sya kapag nag aaway sila.. :cry:

kung meron man dito na pwede akong tulungan, maraming salamat po sa inyo.

seryoso po ako talaga sa kanya :flowers:

hmmm... gayuma, why would anyone use this??? one is either kulang ka ng self esteem or yun bang confidence na tinatawag... two, eh hindi ka marunong tumanggap ng pagkatalo, lahat gusto mo goes your way esp if it concerns human interaction, lastly super insecure ka and this makes you feel that you are of an inferior race/upbringing. dear ones, gayuma is for real, however hindi ba masakit na malaman na nagustuhan ka ng isang tao not because of who and what you are, instead they liked you because you forced something on them. sino ba ang niloloko natin in the end, hindi bat mas niloloko natin ang mga sarili natin kung gagamit nga tayo nito. and what if the effects wear off??? what then???bb

i agree with this...kung ayaw sa inyo wag na ipilit..

bigyan mo nlng ng fly. eung spanish one, ihalo mo sa drinks nia!! tignan ko lng.. ;)

those spanish fly sugars are not gayumas dude... if not carefully measured this can cause hospitalization...it irritates the mucous lining in every organ causing it to itch..the genital lining is covered with mucosal lining which itches when given with spanish fly sugar..but its not limited just to the genital tract..the anal opening or the respiratory may also be irritated which may cause inflammation of the lining causing tightening of the airways...difficulty of breathing..instead of having sex with the lady you might end up in the ER.. hehe take caution on this kind of aphrodisiac

...i dont know if i do still believe in "gayuma" although i know several people from mindanao still preserve that thinking...well but for the reality... i know the best and effective 'gayuma' is MONEY,LOOKS at "galing"....but if you dont have the looks...you must acquire the MONEY ;)

well.. anybody here care to tell me where to find a real manggagayuma?

matagal na po akong inlove sa kapitbahay namin kaya lang may bf na sya and seven years na sila na lagi na lang away bati, tambay lang si lalaki at lasenggero pa, naaawa ako dun sa girl dahil sinasaktan sya kapag nag aaway sila.. :cry:

kung meron man dito na pwede akong tulungan, maraming salamat po sa inyo.

seryoso po ako talaga sa kanya :flowers:

Pards, di mo kailangan ng gayuma dyan! Diskarte lang! Pakita mo lang na ur better than his BF - that you can treat her better at di mo sya sasaktan... At sa akin lang, kung seryoso ka talaga di mo gagayumahin yan dahil panloloko un.. :)

...i dont know if i do still believe in "gayuma" although i know several people from mindanao still preserve that thinking...well but for the reality... i know the best and effective 'gayuma' is MONEY,LOOKS at "galing"....but if you dont have the looks...you must acquire the MONEY ;)

Yes, money is the best gayuma... I agree.

Sa panahon ngayon, yan ang the ultimate equalizer para sa pangit ng lalake o babae na gustong makuha ang pagmamahal ng isa tao.

Pero dapat sabayan ito ng magandang ugali. yung ang magandang kumbinasyon. Kung ikaw ang mayaman pero ubod ng pangit ang ugali & walang puso ay wala rin tatagal sa yo

Ang gayuma na may scientific basis ay ung perfumes containing pheromones. Sa US meron nito for sale. Baka ang mga ibang members alam kung merong nagbebenta dito sa Pinas.

Pheromones are the hormones secreted (subconsciously and also detected subconsciously) by male and female when in a state of arousal and sexual receptiveness. so the idea seems to be valid.

Just to clarify the above to avoid confusion and put things in proper perspective:

Pheromones among plants, animals and humans are in the realm of nature so science is able to study and establish their existence. they come in various ways and forms in the body mechanism of the living organism involved- as provided by nature. I hope this is clear.

On the other hand, gayuma or charm, refers to the use of magical words, encantations and prayers combined with natural objects (leaves, bark of trees, etc) or other inanimate objects (signs, seals, symbols, pendants, etc) or other medium to attract and get the favor of an individual. Other practitioners of gayuma makes use or solicit the help or aid of spirits. So this is in the realm of magick and psychic powers and abilities.

Gayuma and pheromones as mentioned above are therefore totally different.