a friend gave me this thing. its kinda like a lotion or cream that u put into ur body, preferably behind the ears. its got phermones and stuff and its suppose to attract the females. kept it in my wallet and when i was with this girl i put it on but nothing happened. talk about being conned!!

i did went to bed with that girl but it had nothing to do with that sex attractant bullshit

hmm... whats the diference between using a gayuma and raping a person?

hmmmm good question... physically i think magkaiba sya and legally alang stand unless ma prove mo na ginayuma ka pero im not sure that will stand much in court... kasi gayuma eh... so ibig sabihin pumayag or napapayag ka... unless yung ginamit na gayuma ay kilalang drug na pinagbabawal... pero emotionally, mukang pareho din sila kasi you were used without your conscious or willing consent di ba?

Para di OT:

Sabi ng iba totoo and sabi din ng iba hindi... may pinsan ako na meron nun eh pero orasyon yun na nasa latin... pero sabi nila may side effect daw na karma ang paggamit nun... i guess what comes around, goes around...

• 3 months later...
Gayuma?!? :) When I was in High School, I joined a coven (a Witch's Circle) that met in White Plains :) . Yup. They were a group that taught me how to tell fortune, develop my third eye, "cast spells" and "use potions". Before you scoff and laugh at me, let me tell you that it is not as wierd as you think it is. Much of the skills they will develop have very scientific explanations and the only reason why it looks like "magic" is because the people just cannot understand it.

Off topic ba? :)

teach me your skills... :P

Do u need to be in contact with the object of your gayuma? or will it work even if ur not physically together? i'm so tempted to use on on my jerk ex bf. We split up last wed on bad terms & i just want the satisfaction of having him crawl back to me & then turning him down! :evil:

remember the movie "the craft"? its a perfect example of what witches do, and remember when this girl tried to cast a spell for a guy to fall for her? saw the response of karma?

...continuation....

Talk of evil influence.

He sold the gayuma in hundreds of pesos in the 60's (man, that's a lot of money). But the hitch there is that the buyer must get the bottle from him, bring it home without passing any miraculous church, and leave it outside the house where religious icons and images might be present.

I have not observed this but my uncle told me of this story.

Somebody from Manila ordered a potion. He made one during Holy Friday between 11am-12 noon. From the north he traveled by bus going to Manila. At the highway in Manaoag, a good 1 km from the miraculous church, the bottle in his pocket burst! Near other churches, this never happened. But Manaoag church has it's own miracles to tell.

Talk of Karma.

My uncle is old now but never got to pass the craft to his only son who at 38 years old fears the dark and never married (hindi siya bakla but has no interest in sex kaya he never has to use gayuma). Also, my uncle was once hunted by the mayor of a Benguet town after learning he was the one who concocted the gayuma used by a teenager to lure the mayor's daughter. Luckily, he escaped to Manila and stayed with us for 1 year.

In the late 70's, my uncle tried to convince me to learn some of his crafts but I turned him down because I was an urban boy busy studying my college books. During that time, I was also learning some esoteric disciplines like yoga, theosophy, Rosicrucians, etc. and I frowned on this lowly witchcraft. Of course, I have to admit that I got interested in gayuma for the "appeal" it could give me, but the difficulty of getting the different sources during the Holy Week made it hazardous for me.

Good enough, the craft is ready to be lost as my uncle is old and weak now. Gayuma is for males who lack confidence and too weak to develop themselves.

I guess a glib-tongued man doesn't need a gayuma.

theres nothing wrong on learning the skill, if i'd be given the priviledge then i will learn it just for the heck of it. its not all the time that you learn something that you should use anyway.

to become great is to go astray and live in the dark and come back to the light of righteousness... in other words, learn everything. but if your uncle sold his soul to the devil to know it all and it will require me to sell mine too, then i concede.

but it seems that your uncle's skills came from a dark path, due to its effects from a miraculous church and keeping it away from religious icons.

Dunno if its true..

Sabi kasi pwedeng gayuma yung pinaghugasan ng sensitive part ng girl.Or yung pinagliguan nya ipapainum yun sa guy.Gross pero maraming mga matatandang naniniwala dito

cge try mo sa ken, pag magfall ako sayo then true nga.. pag nalibugan lang ako then nde :P

Easy lang kau dyan mga peeps....

I have a friend who opened his "third eye" and he told me that he can never close it....

Ung daw pong Gayuma e parang Karma daw po yan... so if you have one and it is effective, be sure to think first... kasi babalik daw po yan.... kung nde sau.... dun sa mga mahal mu sa buhay.....

So Easy lang dyan......

Paalala lang po...

• 1 month later...

Gayuma..... try nyo wisdom tooth ni Jet Lee (dikdikin mo) tapos bilad mo sa full moon tapos halo mo sa paborito mong pagkain/inumin tapos pakain mo sa gusto mong i gayuma. :rolleyes:

sabi lang akin to... siguro this is one reason why Jet Lee does not want visit here. :upside:

Guest simply_tinA
Gayuma..... try nyo wisdom tooth ni Jet Lee (dikdikin mo) tapos bilad mo sa full moon tapos halo mo sa paborito mong pagkain/inumin tapos pakain mo sa gusto mong i gayuma. :rolleyes:

sabi lang akin to... siguro this is one reason why Jet Lee does not want visit here. :upside:

haha.. ang kulit! mahunting nga si jet lee~! may gagayumahin aq eh!~ :cry:

Ako may kwento.

I have an uncle who is considered to be the black sheep of the family. Sa kanilang magkakapatid, siya lang ang hindi nakapagtapos ng par-aaral. He bacame an "arbularyo".

Anyway, when I was still in high school, I accompanied him to Harisson Plaza to buy something. Naturally, we talked and then at some point, the conversation turned to his craft. I said I don't really believe in that stuff so he dared me to pick a girl among the crowd and he will make that girl follow us.

Nag-turo ako ng chick. True enough. Noong pa-uwi na kami, sumakay yung babae sa jeepney na sinakyan namin. Pag baba namin, baba din siya at sinundan kami. Pag dating namin sa bahay ng lola ko, napansin ko na yung babae naka-tayo sa harap at naka-tingin sa bahay namin. That was around 2 or 3 pm. Sumilip ako sa bintana bandang 5pm nandun pa rin siya nakatayo at nakatingin. Gabi na nang mawala siya.

Mula noon, naniwala na ako na may gayuma nga.

i dont say that i dont believe.... i respect that. Its creepy... i would really like to meet your uncle bro...

sana pre, yung tinuro mong chick... eh worth na pasunurin hehehehe...

eh kasi kung yung mga pokapoks ang tinuro mo eh... bomalabs yun para maiscoran. :thumbsupsmiley:

Ako may kwento.

I have an uncle who is considered to be the black sheep of the family. Sa kanilang magkakapatid, siya lang ang hindi nakapagtapos ng par-aaral. He bacame an "arbularyo".

Anyway, when I was still in high school, I accompanied him to Harisson Plaza to buy something. Naturally, we talked and then at some point, the conversation turned to his craft. I said I don't really believe in that stuff so he dared me to pick a girl among the crowd and he will make that girl follow us.

Nag-turo ako ng chick. True enough. Noong pa-uwi na kami, sumakay yung babae sa jeepney na sinakyan namin. Pag baba namin, baba din siya at sinundan kami. Pag dating namin sa bahay ng lola ko, napansin ko na yung babae naka-tayo sa harap at naka-tingin sa bahay namin. That was around 2 or 3 pm. Sumilip ako sa bintana bandang 5pm nandun pa rin siya nakatayo at nakatingin. Gabi na nang mawala siya.

Mula noon, naniwala na ako na may gayuma nga.

i dont say that i dont believe.... i respect that. Its creepy... i would really like to meet your uncle bro...

sana pre, yung tinuro mong chick... eh worth na pasunurin hehehehe...

eh kasi kung yung mga pokapoks ang tinuro mo eh... bomalabs yun para maiscoran. :thumbsupsmiley:

Masasabi ko na ang gayuma ay totoo at hindi bkit? Totoo syang gumagana yan kung ung gumgamit ng panggayuma ay may malakas na pag-iisip at may tiwala sa paggamit nito. Proven ito sa kakilala ko na matanda na paranormal dhil umabot ng 30 babae nya lahat un ngkaanak siya dun. pati sa 15y/o na bata nadali nya din. At ang lupit pa nun babae pa talaga ang lumalapit sa kanya. Alam nyo ba ang edad ng matanda na kakilala ko 80+ na pero mukha p din cia bta pa dhil vegetarian kc cia. Pero guys mlupit din karma inaabot nya sa kabila ng lahat un nga lang.

Masasabi ko din hindi mgiging totoo ang gayuma kung mli ang paggamit nito at kung mali naman ang gnamit na sangkap.At kung mhina ang pg-iicp ng humawak nito. Guys 22o na my right ingredients ang gayuma at nbibili un sa ibang bansa at msyado mhal nga lang.

Ung cnsabi na pampalibog pwede din gmitin sangkap ng gayuma un eh kung alam nyo lang. Tma ung cnabi na ung "rhino" pero ang tanong ko lng kung anong part ng rhino ang gagamitin mo pra tumaas ang libog ng gagayumahin mo.(secret nga lng un guys pacencia na) at kung paano mo ggamitin un kc my gayuma na pg gnawa mo sa babae un nde mkakatulog un at hahanapin ung nggayuma para lang magalaw sya.at tuwing makikita ng babae ang nggayuma cgurado na basa na keps nya agad sa tingin p lang. Proven yan guys.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Special Card Spell for Love

" For prosperity in love, pass three new Ace of Hearts playing cards, three clothes pins, a red pen, a red candle, and some Jupiter oil through incense smoke. Around the heart on each card write the words: "Expand positive universal love in my life."

Draw the sigil of Jupiter on the back of each card, and dab each card with Jupiter oil. Pin the cards to a tree in your backyard, asking that universal love be delivered to you by the soft winds. Don't worry if the cards disappear or blow away, they are a love offering to the universe"

Love Spell To Strengthen Love Relation

" Mother, Grandfather, and Ancestors past:

Strengthen our love and make it last.

See our love that is pure and true.

Ignite the flame to burn anew.

Together forever holding hands we shall be,

To walk together through all eternity.

My love for him ever more will grow

Greather than the greathest lovers could know.

Neither temptation nor evil shall cross our hearts,

For of the whole, we are but parts.

This wish I ask of ancestors gone,

Empower our love with every dawn. "