What's So Special About Starbucks?

Naging status symbol na lang ang starbucks these days samantalang yung mga drinks nila ay simple at kaya rin namang gawin sa bahay at yung mga food options nila ay mas masarap naman na inooffer sa iba (donuts, etc.)

kaunti lang kilala ko na nandoon lang talaga para magkape, tumambay or gumawa ng mga pinagkakaabalahan (school and office works, etc.)

• 4 weeks later...

i may have said it before, but i'll just say it again - nothing's really special about their drinks or food.

however, in my favorite branch, the baristas are good when it comes to customer service.

1. it was my fault that i forgot to tell them to lessen the ice of my drink. i went back to the bar and asked one barista to please take out some ice. thr senior member of the crew insisted in replacing my drink. he prepared a new one and handed it to ke, no questions asked. again, it was my fault, but the person decided to take the loss and just replace it outright.

2. as i am a regukar of the said branch, as soon as i stood in line one of the baristas asked me if i would be having my favorite drink. once i said yes, he immediately prepared it and as i was paying for it, the drink was placed on the counter along with my pastry. i left the cashier with both drink and pastry on my tray. i didn't have to wait.

3. they know when to approach me for anything and when to leave me alone.

so yeah, it's not just the coffee and food that some people go there for. some actually enjoy the service the employees give to their customers. :)

• Like (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...