What's So Special About Starbucks?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wala naman. It is marketing hype. Masarap pa ang coffee ng Dunkin Donuts. Kahit yung barako ng Benguet at Batangas talo ang SB. Kaya kong gawin mga coffee nila sa bahay at a fraction of their cost.

Yung lugar lang ang binabayaran mo. But minsan their stores aren’t maintained all that well. Ingay pa pag pumasok mga pasosyal pilit na teens/millenials.

Kanya kanyang trip, but for me, NO to 500% marked up coffee.

• Like (+1) 1

Aside from the brand name, I think it's more of convenience. For example, when you're out malling, it's starbucks is the easiest coffee shop to spot. I do agree that dunkin donuts or even mccafe is better in terms of price but Starbucks gives off a better ambience and overall customer service than most coffee shops. I am a patron of 3 starbucks branches and talking to baristas or fellow patrons is a breath of fresh air. Brewing better coffee at home will probably be better and cheaper but like I said, for me it's more on the convenience, first of, you cannot do that on the go while shopping or if you feel like having coffee before braving heavy traffic before going home.

Though during tipid days and when I just need my coffee fix, it pays to run to the nearest 711 and grab their coffee.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Magaling kasi humanap ng pwesto ang Starbucks : eIther sa mga Malls, sa mga Call Center areas, business establishments and mga lugar na tourist destinations like yung sa Tagaytay nila na branch...

Also hits hard some of the Pinoy's "elitista / pa-conyo" mentality.

Pero let's admit : barring the price range masasarap naman ang mga beverages (even the desserts).

Edited by Fapuccino
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...