What's So Special About Starbucks?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For most people: like previously stated, culture, sosyal, uso, fancy, ambiance. It's at a price point that enough people can go and get it, and it feels like a nice treat. So yes, not everyone can afford to get Starbucks on the regular, but some at least go once in a while to feed the corporate beast.

For me: coffee in a style that I didn't have time to make at home and consistency. Starbucks tastes the same where ever you go.

The ambiance is hit or miss kasi maraming Starbucks na maingay.

Its really the brand experience - from the smell of aroma, array of coffee and non-coffee choices, premium packaging, ambiance that will let you consider staying, and above all, the great service and connection that will let you also feel special. and they are consistent in providing good customer experience in all of their branches which I think other shops are lacking. They are also good at product development creating buzz for new flavors, in limited time making it worth to try. Pero taste wise, Id go with Bos masarap ang native PH coffee.

Edited by thegreenarcher1989
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Nothing.

People just get carried away by the hype. Yung iba naman gaya ng kakilala ko, they drink at StarBucks so they have a photo to post in their social media accounts to gain likes.

Challenge: Learn how to make their coffee yourself, I guarantee you, your home made coffee is better. Try with the brewed coffee. An Arabica coffee which costs 500 pesos a kilo tastes much better than theirs.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...