What's So Special About Starbucks?

lets give them the benefit they earned the name, coffee depends sa umiinom, maraming coffee shop served a coffee that is worth na balikan din.

its in the name(StarBucks) it was as they call it hyped that gave them this popularity, the marketing the people who served before that gave the good service. as for the price heheheh may experiment n dyan rebrand nila ang payless shoes with an unknown brand and triple the price well the people bought it justified why its expensive without knowing its a low cost shoes.

and marami na din tao na showoff hehehehe kahit ubos na ang cold coffee at ice n lng bitbit p din baso masabi lng nagstarbucks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Whats so special about starbucks? im wondering why starbucks is a huge succes here in the philippines inspite of our economic crisis people are still speding hundred box just to get a sip of a special coffee..

tell me MTC members what's so special about starbucks?

The Name..... for people who prefer instant coffee over expensive coffee, pag sinabi mong Tara starbucks tayo... ang usual na sagot.. mahal naman yan. or di kaya ang sosi mo ha!

basically all coffee shops are the same.. it all boils down into ambiance and name I guess..

I like the ambiance of Coffee project more...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I used to stop by my favorite Starbucks branch for some quiet time before going to work. The baristas knew me and would automatically serve my Americano while I enjoyed the old school tradition of reading the morning papers over a cup of coffee,

And then Covid 19 happened :angry2:

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...