• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

What's So Special About Starbucks?

They're all the same cup of coffee to me...

The place is ok, environment is good but same as all other coffee shop.

Starbucks in Manila doubles as a library. People buy a coffee and stay there for 3 hours or more!

I went to one branch in makati for a business meeting..i couldn't find a seat coz some people spend half a day sitting there with one cup of coffee.

I think it's acceptable to stay for an hour, max of 2 hours...but staying there for 5 hours or more and you only bought 1 coffee....sobra naman yata yan. I think if this goes on, places like Starbucks will introduce a minimum spend and max stay so people dont use it as their hang out especially students who i saw bought 1 tall frap and there are 6 of them sharing it!

ROFLMGDAO....if i offended anyone in here, that's a fact...

besides serving good coffee (there are many coffee bars which serve better), it's all over the place. you dont need to look for it, it finds you. unlike the local coffee bars where you have to deliberately go to.

starbuck allows their customer to enjoy the environment uniquely theirs. you are not press to leave after you consume your java. this is a business motto, sorry for those who can't find seats but starbuck won't shoo out their customers.

their barristas are amiable, warm and have product knowledge... go ahead try talking to them about coffee.

that's why they have a following.

besides serving good coffee (there are many coffee bars which serve better), it's all over the place. you dont need to look for it, it finds you. unlike the local coffee bars where you have to deliberately go to.

starbuck allows their customer to enjoy the environment uniquely theirs.  you are not press to leave after you consume your java.  this is a business motto, sorry for those who can't find seats but starbuck won't shoo out their customers. 

their barristas are amiable, warm and have product knowledge... go ahead try talking to them about coffee.

that's why they have a following.

SAKO! yun nga.... and the feeling that you can stay as long as you want is rather nice... though you still have to be sensitive naman kung ang tagal mo na dun & other customers are waiting to be seated... ok lang kung wala nmn gaanong customers

they have a certain ambiance that is unique and quite relaxing and inviting...

how true, limpbwisit. it feels good to kick back inside Starbucks. kung may pera ako, papa design ko yung kwarto ko tulad ng interior ng Starbucks, minus the coffee. baka di na ako makatulog kung may kape sa tabi e hehehe

i'm cutting back on the coffee, so i order brownies whenever i'm there. sarap! sulit na yung P35. pampasira ng tyan :lol: