N F L - National Football League

the spread was 13 yesterday now its hovering around 12 and 11.5 ...lines are as follows nyg110/ne -110 ov/un 53.5 ov -110

if u can find a +13 on the giants that would be a good spread .. under 53.5 looks decent .. fuctttt vegas did their homework ... the +13 is making me have second thoughts .. if it was +14 id bet the giants side so quick ... but then again everybody is laying action on the giants for the spread to go down fast ... man this is hard thank god the bowl isnt for another week

its really hard to bet against brady, i lost a lot of money during this playoffs....mostly underdogs wins ATS but what da heck, i will still bet on the pats..last game of the season hehehe

Looks like Plaxico Burress did the same thing that kid Anthony Smith from the Steelers did during the regular season--guaranteed a Giants win, 23-17 daw! Hehe. More bulletin board stuff for the Pats to draw inspiration from.

Denimhead, don't worry, we ain't gonna rag you for your choice. Trabaho lang, walang personalan. ;)

us senator wants to have spygate and the cover up investigated

stormgray ... i know .. i bet logically .. not emotionally besides i cant root for the giants .. against eagle's fan by-laws

EAGLE'S FAN BY-LAWS

Section 2 NY Giants (Men in Blue)

The only time a Philadelphian can root for the Men In Blue is when they are facing the Men of Cows. Any other time a Philadelphian roots for the Men in Blue, he will be punished with a swift kick in the groin.

i dunno why pero i'm always rooting for the underdogs in every game so i'm going with the giants.

lots of super bowl parties bukas (although u can't officially call ur party a super bowl party or else baka kasuhan ka ng nfl bcoz sila lang daw ang may rights to the super bowl phrase)

one thing's for sure. brady's the MVP.

National Sports Grill lang ba ang magpapalabas nito sa public venue? Does anyone know if TGI Fridays would show it too? Ang layo ko kasi sa NSG and wala rin akong Destiny cable. :(

Immortal, best thing to do is call up TGIF. I called up NSG and got confirmation na may Super Bowl broadcast sila bukas at 7 a.m. (I'm thinking of going para malapit na sa work, but I'm not so sure yet, kasi may Destiny naman dito sa house).

Pareng Guernica, are you in NH already? Sarap naman. Siguradong standstill ang buong bayan niyo diyan tomorrow night.

Go Pats!