N F L - National Football League

the spread was 13 yesterday now its hovering around 12 and 11.5 ...lines are as follows nyg110/ne -110 ov/un 53.5 ov -110

if u can find a +13 on the giants that would be a good spread .. under 53.5 looks decent .. fuctttt vegas did their homework ... the +13 is making me have second thoughts .. if it was +14 id bet the giants side so quick ... but then again everybody is laying action on the giants for the spread to go down fast ... man this is hard thank god the bowl isnt for another week

yeah just bec its going down to less than two tds .... my problem with the spread is its not big enough to be comfy and the 11-13 range is just hard to make a push ... a 14-14.5 range is a more comfortable spread i need to look at the last two superbowl spreads to see a trend otherwise i just might end up not taking any action .. which will suck for me as i cant root for the giants being a philly fan and im opposed to the patriots as we have discussed before .. the first superbowl i think that i will have no team to root for.... then again theres the o/u w/c im thinking will be under

Edited by denimhead
accdg to this article Rivers had surgery before the game against the Pats ..... damn .. he's getting my vote for tough guy award

Yes, Rivers was a trooper, but did it hurt his team by playing hurt? He just couldn't plant those feet to throw well. He was playing hurt better than he was at trash-talking. :upside:

On the other side of the coin, Tomlinson was a little baby in the sidelines with his visor down. What a wuss.

may alam ba kayo na SUPERBOWL party dito? i mean natl sports grill like na venue na magbroadcast ng game?

I think NSG is your best bet. Not a party though, but all the hardcore NFL fans (lots of Americans) go there to eat breakfast and watch the game with some cheering. A friend and I watch the SB there, and our friendly wager is the tab. He hasn't contacted me yet about this year's SB (I'm pretty sure he'll pick NY as he picks whoever plays the Pats), with the spread, the cutoff being two days before the game. Should be fun.

Yes, Rivers was a trooper, but did it hurt his team by playing hurt? He just couldn't plant those feet to throw well. He was playing hurt better than he was at trash-talking. :upside:

On the other side of the coin, Tomlinson was a little baby in the sidelines with his visor down. What a wuss.

i agree for the most part specially about LT being a wuss ... ... i dont think rivers hurt the team ... i didnt see any plays he took off ... he was managing the game well ... just not being able to convert in the red zone, which i blame gates, jackson and chambers more ... mightve been difft if LT was there giving the Pats a difft look specially their def.

I think NSG is your best bet. Not a party though, but all the hardcore NFL fans (lots of Americans) go there to eat breakfast and watch the game with some cheering. A friend and I watch the SB there, and our friendly wager is the tab. He hasn't contacted me yet about this year's SB (I'm pretty sure he'll pick NY as he picks whoever plays the Pats), with the spread, the cutoff being two days before the game. Should be fun.

kaya lang carry yata ng NSG eh sky...walang solar sports.... :thumbsdownsmiley: