N F L - National Football League

at some point between the regular season and the wildcard game, the Chargers found out that they could be a pretty good football team capable of playing at such a high level.

too bad it won't be enough to upset Hoodie's crew. :thumbsdownsmiley:

but i don't need a funny line

'coz nobody laughs at a castle

that's crumbling down

with ev'ry word you

ev'ry game you

ev'ry hate

Edited by gift_of_game

emotional TO postgame press conference and he sure went out of his way to defend his QB...thing with Dallas is they were going into the postseason with flat tires. they deserve the brickbats as a team.

as for the Colts, it might have been a bad idea to lock up Sanders to a huge deal a week prior to the big game.

as for the Colts, it might have been a bad idea to lock up Sanders to a huge deal a week prior to the big game.

I don't know why you would think that. Bob Sanders is a classy player. If you watch any Colts game, he always play at a high level, injured or not. Any team would like to have him as their SS. He's the DPOY so he deserves his contract.

havent liked the titans since eddie george ....

me thinks green bay will win the NFC ... LT and Rivers injured add Gates ... nice warm up for hoodie's gang

Good to know someone here at MTC atleast liked the the Titans before. I like Eddie a lot too. But i'm a fan who follows the team and not the players. The Titans haven't found an RB yet the likes of Eddie George but you should check out the current starting RB Lendale White, aka The Round Mound of First Down. :)

well, he and the Colts D didn't exactly show up yesterday against the Chargers.

or perhaps they did and hoped that would be enough to send San Diego's 2nd-stringers shivers down their spine.

let me clarify that I never questioned whether or not Bob deserved it---he did alright.

no way he could win hardware for his body of work this season if he wasn't that kind of player.

and no doubt a horde of teams would be more than willing to outbid Indy for his services in the off-season had he opted hold out.

I was just a bit intrigued by the timing. Could the whole carrot-on-stick concept be at work here?

did he end up shortchanging the Colts by playing below his capabilities since he already got what he worked so damn hard to get?

probably not.

but that shouldn't prevent me or anyone else from asking.

wow PATS still goin clean :thumbsupsmiley:

this is the time of the season were you throw away all the stats and play the game as if it's your last. anythin can happen. hopefully PATS can dominate and win the Super Bowl clean.

:mtc:

The Pats doing that would be history for the NFL. It would be a record that's hard to match, like them or not.

it shld also be on record that the PATS got caught cheating .. just my two cents

im not a big lendale white fan ... he looks like one of em flash in the pan backs ...

i think the bob sanders deal backfired i think the colts wanted to show their players how they take care of them .. doing the deal after the season would just cost them more they wanted to keep bob sanders, i for one take it as a sign of good faith .. whether he didnt show up or not is another question .. i think dallas clark will hit the FA

TO should know better .. theres no crying in football ... dude's mentally unstable .. hes been known to throw his qb's under the bus remember Jeff Gaycia? Donovan "fatty" Mcnabb?