Exotic Food & Restaurants

Guest the_eight_of_orbs

i've tried adobong wild boar in Iligan which taste really masarap.

RM soup(penis ng kabayo) masarap sya kya lng it luks yucky kasi dami ugat2x at laman loob pro its really good especially after a boozed up gimmick. dami nyan sa CDO.

and ostrich meat(exotic ba to?) na ginawang bbq (also in CDO) which taste sooo yummy and tender.yung lasa nya is a cross between baka and manok na mas masarap pa! at wlang cholesterol. :cool: :cool:

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sino kumakain nng rat dito?..i mean rice field na rats!....masarap yun..

fried or adobong parrot or any kinds of birds..masarap talaga para kang kumakain nng tsinelas sa sobrang tigas nng meat..

ako, nakakain na ng rat --- pritong dagang-bukid. I love the texture of rat's meat ... better that frog's legs.

I cook and eat adobong bituka at laman-loob (except apdo) ng bangus --- is this considered exotic? Hasang(gills?) din daw ng mga isda, ginagawang pulutan.

I caught a bayawak in Antipolo a few years ago. Part was turned into adobo. Part was just fried: pepper, salt and garlic. Just like with other reptiles.....tasted like chicken.

Speaking of reptiles, I had snake in Shanghai not too long ago. I had to take a shot of its blood and its bile (separately). The blood went down well. The bile was a bit of a challenge. Not exactly Fear Factor level but it still took some effort. :lol:

Rabbit anyone ???

I heard there's a new place in Malate, thats serves exotic food.

does anybody know the name of the restaurant... Just asking. :)

really?? ok yan at least, malapit lang, madaling puntahan.

There used to be one in Taytay, that's where i had the monkey's brain, i'm not sure if it is still open, forgot the name, it's just a nipa hut style resto.

• 2 months later...