Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

Dos Anjos the new light weight champion def Anthony Pettits.. Dominated him and won all 5 rounds..Dos Anjos pressure throughout the fight is the key..

anthony petiks ang dating eh hehe.

Dos Anjos the new light weight champion def Anthony Pettits.. Dominated him and won all 5 rounds..Dos Anjos pressure throughout the fight is the key..

anthony petiks ang dating eh hehe.
  • 3 weeks later...

Glad to see there's a good MMA fanbase in MTC! I got tickets for UFC Manila. Hopefully, the plans with my wife can work out so I can get her into it more, so that I can stay in for those Sunday mornings more! Hahahaha!

I guess the Rowdy One is getting bored with MMA. Maybe after Tate Round 3 and Cyborg if she ever makes 135, she'll try her hand at Pro Wrestling. Not that she gets hurt in the Octagon anyway, but like Lerner said, full-time money for part-time work is way better than getting your face hit. And you can make more movies.

Glad to see there's a good MMA fanbase in MTC! I got tickets for UFC Manila. Hopefully, the plans with my wife can work out so I can get her into it more, so that I can stay in for those Sunday mornings more! Hahahaha!

I guess the Rowdy One is getting bored with MMA. Maybe after Tate Round 3 and Cyborg if she ever makes 135, she'll try her hand at Pro Wrestling. Not that she gets hurt in the Octagon anyway, but like Lerner said, full-time money for part-time work is way better than getting your face hit. And you can make more movies.

yup...and there is no real competition anyway.rousey is on a league of her own.i still want to watch her fight correia though most of her opponents are all buzz but has no real talent to back it up except for caramouche.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mighty Mouse Johnson won via a super late arm bar submission 4:59 mins left on round 5 over Kyoji Horiguchi to retain the UFC flyweight championship belt on UFC 186..

No need for Johnson to finish the fight since he already was way ahead in points but still that was one buzzer beater submission finish. It is now the latest UFC finish in UFC history. Dodson is the next in line for Mighty Mouse.

http://share.gifyoutube.com/Kebqo1.gif

dodson uli hehe..manipis ang talent pool ng flyweight