Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

Seems like this dude's watching too much WWE.

Haha! Too much... Too much... Well, there aren't any MMA-style SPORTS ENTERTAINERS in the DubyaDubyaEEE except for The Undertaker. Kurt Angle? He's a mess. Ken Shamrock? Sad to say but he's already forgotten. CM Punk? The only similarity is that he does the Wanderlei warmup routine, and that's it. He even sold out and completely forgot about his Anaconda Vice submission (which can actually pass as a legit submission, it does look like an Anaconda Choke).

Kid, you're watching too much 'rasslin as Kyle said. GET A LIFE.

parang WWE ung main event... nog can finish randy in rnd 1 via KO.. instead nog tried to submit randy. it was a fake choke! hehehe. nog and randy was paid to make a show...

randy should hang his gloves. mahina na sya sa mga head shots...

why did you say it was a fake choke boss? ever been caught in a Brabo choke? i have, it's actually too see where a Brabo is coming from although you'd really pass out from a Brabo Choke when it gets sunk in before you defended it.

i also don't know what sold you to the idea of the fight being worked like rasslin? wutup chief?

Do you really think it was a fake choke? Its actually a D' arce choke if I'm not mistaken...

Sayang It did not happen before UFC 100...Other wise it would go down as the number one fight, Even better than the Bonnar VS Forest TUF Finale...

Though nog won, In terms of skills and personal will, technicals and other fight factors I call it a draw... It was the best fight so far... the battle of the senior citizens hehehe. But its worth watching it all over again!

Hats off to both fighters!... it was truly a battle for the ages!.. ahehehe... that was a damn good choke but randy hung around was able to give big nog a run for his money!..

thiago silva is also great in finishing jardine in rd 1!

@ The _ Blade

better watch an actual fight before you say those stuff dude!.. you're watching too much kids stuff!...

Edited by ixnay
just saw the muñoz-catone fight. mas maganda yung pace ng laban nila kesa sa laban ni brandon. after the fight, muñoz said "mabuhay ang pilipinas".

kudos to mark muñoz and brandon vera!

Where did you saw the fight? hindi ata pinalabas sa balls...

Seems like this dude's watching too much WWE.

hahahahaha natawa ako rito....

Hats off to both fighters!... it was truly a battle for the ages!.. ahehehe... that was a damn good choke but randy hung around was able to give big nog a run for his money!..

thiago silva is also great in finishing jardine in rd 1!

@ The _ Blade

better watch an actual fight before you say those stuff dude!.. you're watching too much kids stuff!...

@ blade...you better get in a MMA fight first (as in you participate,get hit get rolled and get locked) and see right before your eyes how is it how it feels... I've been sparring several times now in MMA and I've gotta admit this is not the sport for me though I'll continue to train and continue to be a spectator. I'm now leaning toward drifting since I love to drive!

Where did you saw the fight? hindi ata pinalabas sa balls...

UFC 102 was replayed last night at 10:30pm at CH23. right after the main event they showed the muñoz-catone fight..it seems like muñoz lacks power in his hands. he landed significant punches on catone's jaw but the latter seem to be unfazed. it was a fast paced fight though...sarap lang pakinggan yung pag announce ng "THE FILIPINO WRECKING MACHINE" when they announced the winner of the fight.

Edited by ray004

Captain America vs Big Nog = Instant Classic. 3

5-Minute round is not enough for The Natural.

UFC 102, Full of amazing K.O.. Poor Maia T_T.

Nice Win for Munoz and Vera. Proud Pinoys.

==============================

My future UFC Matchups.

Marquardt vs Hendo

Vera vs Forrest Griffin - Leg Kick Battle

Thiago Silva vs Spider

Edited by BenRomansa
just saw the muñoz-catone fight. mas maganda yung pace ng laban nila kesa sa laban ni brandon. after the fight, muñoz said "mabuhay ang pilipinas".

kudos to mark muñoz and brandon vera!

Way to go, Brandon & Mark! They're proud to be Pinoy. :thumbsupsmiley:

Speaking of Vera, he displayed some technical skills against the 'Polish Experiment'. And he did frustrate him by playing the counter-attacker. 'The Truth' even apologized after the match, by not knocking his opponent out, but it was a good game plan that he showed that night.

munoz-catone fight was aired in balls i think after the couture-nogueira fight.

for vids, www.mmavideolinks.to

anyone here fighting in the upcoming URCC University Challenge?

We have 3 kids fighting at URCC University Challenge! If Im not mistaken mga students lang ata pwede sumali dito! Elorde Team SM SouthMall! Wohoo! :thumbsupsmiley:

UFC 102 was replayed last night at 10:30pm at CH23. right after the main event they showed the muñoz-catone fight..it seems like muñoz lacks power in his hands. he landed significant punches on catone's jaw but the latter seem to be unfazed. it was a fast paced fight though...sarap lang pakinggan yung pag announce ng "THE FILIPINO WRECKING MACHINE" when they announced the winner of the fight.

...and when Mark said "Mabuhay ang Pilipinas!" to the camera shortly before the scores were announced I entered Diego Sanchez mode and shouted "YES!!!!!" when I heard that. Sheer awesomeness. =)

replay ngayon sa Balls yung UFC 102. baka pakita ulit yung laban ni muñoz

another pinoy next in line to fight. phillipe nover will fight sam stout on UFC Fight Night 19 on sept. 16

I'm actually nervous about this fight. Sam is no slouch, he's a great striker with an above-average ground game. Philippe has to step up huge like Mar Roxas to pull this one off. Maybe he can do what Mark did and train with different camps. Mark trained with Nog at Black House LA while maintaining his own training camp.

BTW, I saw the billboard for Dutdutan 2009 (09-19-09, A Venue). The feature attraction? A URCC FIGHT CARD! I have to enter Diego Sanchez mode and say "YES!!!!!!!" to that! Sino pupunta sa inyo sa Dutdutan 2009?

I'm actually nervous about this fight. Sam is no slouch, he's a great striker with an above-average ground game. Philippe has to step up huge like Mar Roxas to pull this one off. Maybe he can do what Mark did and train with different camps. Mark trained with Nog at Black House LA while maintaining his own training camp.

BTW, I saw the billboard for Dutdutan 2009 (09-19-09, A Venue). The feature attraction? A URCC FIGHT CARD! I have to enter Diego Sanchez mode and say "YES!!!!!!!" to that! Sino pupunta sa inyo sa Dutdutan 2009?

punta ako kapag may extra akong bread pangpa tattoo bro, gusto ko padagdag ng tattoo may design na akong monkey king eh, yun nga lang wala pa akong extra bread for it. sa 19 na nga pala ang dutdutan tapos may laban pa? hahahaha imma be a shitfaced loser if i don't go there ^_^

punta ako kapag may extra akong bread pangpa tattoo bro, gusto ko padagdag ng tattoo may design na akong monkey king eh, yun nga lang wala pa akong extra bread for it. sa 19 na nga pala ang dutdutan tapos may laban pa? hahahaha imma be a shitfaced loser if i don't go there ^_^

kelan dutdutan? saan I wanna go May I palalagay pa ko sa likod ko...