Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

have you seen a reall UFC fight... thats actualy much worse, well if your man has to defend you from bad elements then he has to go through that kind of cringy thing.

hindi naman babaliin yun... hindi naman porket sila ay fighter eh, super wala na sila soft spot for kid remember we all once are kids... so ganun lang tlaga they do like kids too... just dont piss these fighters off and your on the safe side... but once they get pissed , for sure they lose their soft spot. hey UFC mom why not sport some sexy UFC outfits...that would be cool!

i haven't seen a real ufc fight and i've only seen a few minutes of the TUF then nakatulog na ako because it was so late

the guys at the gym told me to let the kids watch TUF and UFC so they can see how it's done but there's too much cussing sa TUF

so i don't let my kids watch it

i've seen some fight on payperview only in passing....my bros would get it in my house but i don't really sit down and watch it

:lol: me in sexy ufc outfit...i wouldn't dare in my flabby state right now

Edited by hottlipss
guys Gina Carano is HOT. :evil:

Oo naman! Gina Carano's the Bomb! But the girl in the Pink Gi is Kyra Gracie! Yup female black belt and member of the Famous Graice clan! I Wonder if she will compete in womens MMA soon?! Pre Try to search for Cris "Cyborg" Santos! Mas Hot yun! Hehehe..

War Nover! :thumbsupsmiley:

guys Gina Carano is HOT. :evil:

Yup indeed she is just don't tell her, i don't think it would be a complement to he baka ma super leg whip kick tayo dyan hehehe! I wonder how she do it on bed compared to the mat hahaha just a funny adult christmass joke!

i haven't seen a real ufc fight and i've only seen a few minutes of the TUF then nakatulog na ako because it was so late

the guys at the gym told me to let the kids watch TUF and UFC so they can see how it's done but there's too much cussing sa TUF

so i don't let my kids watch it

i've seen some fight on payperview only in passing....my bros would get it in my house but i don't really sit down and watch it

:lol: me in sexy ufc outfit...i wouldn't dare in my flabby state right now

Well maybe when the right time come teach your kid about the cussing things it's much better if their parent will be the one to teach them about cussing rather than learn it from thier friends or rather future friends baka lalo hindi nila maintindihan... UFC fights nalang wala cussing dun unlike in TUF grabe parang mga kato boy ang mga wlang hiya!

You flabby? take a look(brix post) at gina carano... oh sali ka narin sa MMA? hehehe lol!

i hope Nover wins on the Dec 13, 2008; tpos makabawi na din si Vera para 2 pinoy fighters in the UFC na :)

Sana maging tatlo na...kun masasali si folayang... way back before I didn't know who folayang is until I saw my first URCC Event, s@%t this guy is good!

Oo naman! Gina Carano's the Bomb! But the girl in the Pink Gi is Kyra Gracie! Yup female black belt and member of the Famous Graice clan! I Wonder if she will compete in womens MMA soon?! Pre Try to search for Cris "Cyborg" Santos! Mas Hot yun! Hehehe..

War Nover! :thumbsupsmiley:

Cris Santos...cyborg nga pre! hehehe! i think it's safe to say that Gina and Kyra can "mount" me anytime kung kailangan nila mag practice ng ground and pound. :)

kulit ng mukha ni joe rogan dito :D

post-8074-1228641766.jpg

Edited by bRIX

hottlips,

don't let your kids watch TUF, there's nothing to be learned from watching guys pissing on each other's food, putting sardines on the walls, and other retarded s@%t like that.

what I suggest is that you TiVO it, and then delete the parts when they're at the house, and just leave the parts with the fighter's training and fighting.

Cris Santos...cyborg nga pre! hehehe! i think it's safe to say that Gina and Kyra can "mount" me anytime kung kailangan nila mag practice ng ground and pound. :)

kulit ng mukha ni joe rogan dito :D

What the hell was joe rogan thinking? huh hahahahahaha thats the most placid face reaction ive seen damn!

dude any video of this guy? :)

Sorry wala eh

Actually i was doubtfull of him before untill the latest (my first) URCC .

but you should have seen him demolish his opponent in a short period of time at the latest URCC event.

Sorry wala eh

Actually i was doubtfull of him before untill the latest (my first) URCC .

but you should have seen him demolish his opponent in a short period of time at the latest URCC event.

Never doubt anyone from the Lakay Team my friend. They've literally 'killed' anybody who has stepped in the ring or cage with them at every event they've fought in (well with the exception of Mark Sangiao getting knocked out by that fighter from China during the Art of War event but even so Mark was clearly dominating that fight before that high kick KO). Even competitors from overseas.

Amurao, Belingon, Kelly, George, Sangiao, Docyogen, even the late Dennis Cariño and of course Edward Folayang are freakishly strong with awesome conditioning.

Jerry Legaspi was clearly overmatched against Folayang. No offense to any Jerry Legaspi fans out there this is just for point of reference. I actually have students who train under me in UP beat this guy during wrestling tournaments. He was also submitted by Claude Santos during the last Dominacao Absoluta in just 48 seconds. His MMA credentials may be somewhat impressive but take note the only 'real' opposition he's been able to demolish so far was Philippine Wrestling Team mainstay Karlo Sevilla.

So in the strength, speed and conditioning department he clearly was overmatched against Folayang who I think is already a UFC caliber fighter. I don't even think Jerry Legaspi would last long against say an Adrian Hilana (former Fearless FC champ).

The win by Edward Folayang was impressive but it was made to 'look' even more impressive because he was matched up against someone who wasn't even in the same league as he is.

Edited by geneticfreak
Jerry Legaspi was clearly overmatched against Folayang. No offense to any Jerry Legaspi fans out there this is just for point of reference. I actually have students who train under me in UP beat this guy during wrestling tournaments. He was also submitted by Claude Santos during the last Dominacao Absoluta in just 48 seconds. His MMA credentials may be somewhat impressive but take note the only 'real' opposition he's been able to demolish so far was Philippine Wrestling Team mainstay Karlo Sevilla.

So in the strength, speed and conditioning department he clearly was overmatched against Folayang who I think is already a UFC caliber fighter. I don't even think Jerry Legaspi would last long against say an Adrian Hilana (former Fearless FC champ).

And you forgot to mention that even against "the hunter" Legaspi was clearly losing till that freak accident. Last fearless "the hunter" also beat YY buhawi member Jet Hermida who was the first guy to tarnish Legaspi's record.

No offense meant to jerry of course

now about the team lakay guys being clearly dominant, you're damn right about that. These guys are just born for fighting, add to that good weather conditions in bagui, plus hard training and their freakish genetics.

And you forgot to mention that even against "the hunter" Legaspi was clearly losing till that freak accident. Last fearless "the hunter" also beat YY buhawi member Jet Hermida who was the first guy to tarnish Legaspi's record.

No offense meant to jerry of course

True. Christian had him taken down twice. had the mount. had back mount with hooks and just lost position. Their impending rematch in the next URCC will be one to watch out for. Both Olympus and myself will be training hand in hand with 'the hunter' to ensure he gets Legaspi this time. hehe.