Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

guys, what's your insight about the Torres vs. Tapia WEC fight?

Tapia has a big mouth bro, well he's 10-0-1 but with the way he's calling Torres as overrated, he's gonna get KO'ed. i mean dude you don't get to 33-1 by just being overrated.

seriously bro Tapia has good standup as well, but i don't think he poses a significant threat to Torres who i think is the baddest 135lbs dude in MMA plus he's got a significant reach advantage as well.

all in all Torres has a more well-rounded skill set than Tapia.

Torres by TKO in round 3 ^_^

[quote name='hottlipss' date='Dec 2 2008, 04:27 PM' post='6268602

i had to google george...he's actually more masculine looking than frank...

frank's curly curls doesn't help his feminine features...in real time, para siyang doll

too pretty <_<

mas me sex appeal pa si ken...ssssh

You didn't actually have to google george... he's at my avatar... any way are you reffering to ken shamrock? he's frank shamrock older brother...

duh! :lol: tells you how much i know about ufc...

i was referring to ken hahn...ewan ko mas ma-appeal ang dating niya sa akin kaysa kay pretty boy frank mir

mas astig ang dating

frank mir was sparring last night while my kids were practicing..i had to turn away and cover my ears...ang brutal!

even after i moved away from the ring, i can still hear the punches and they were making me cringe..

i don't think i can handle seeing my man fight like that...

i was referring to ken hahn...ewan ko mas ma-appeal ang dating niya sa akin kaysa kay pretty boy frank mir

mas astig ang dating

frank mir was sparring last night while my kids were practicing..i had to turn away and cover my ears...ang brutal!

even after i moved away from the ring, i can still hear the punches and they were making me cringe..

Ken Hahn striking coach no Frank Mir pala ^_^

ahehehe i guess Frank Mir is pulling all the stops in his training for his fight with Big Nog...

i used to like Frank Mir, but after his 1st round loss to Brandon (i mean Brandon ako kasi Pinoy eh) via strikes, i kinda thought that he isn't the same fighter that he used to be... but he then goes in the Octagon again & defeats Brock in 90 seconds... fa-kin sweet! ^_^

well, Brandon is not the same fighter he once was as well... parang nawala yung gigil sa kanya na eh...

sana lang makapunta ako sa States ulit (this time for good) and get to train with world class artist as well, kainggit yung mga chikiting patrol mo ah ^_^

@riceboi, yay naiinggit din ang mga kapatid ko but they go to another gym...

frank seems to like kids kasi i don't think he's supposed to be training them

but he would get in there when they are training and teach them stuff and watch them

but his kids don't train though...nakikilaro lang sila sa bunso ko instead of training

i don't stay around after my boys are done but i don't see frank getting too involve with the ppl training there

he's been showing them that move that made him win

that arm thingy...again, i look away kasi parang babaliin yung arm nila

but he would get in there when they are training and teach them stuff and watch them

but his kids don't train though...nakikilaro lang sila sa bunso ko instead of training

i don't stay around after my boys are done but i don't see frank getting too involve with the ppl training there

hahaha i'd pay to get armbared by Frank Mir too ^_^

Tapia has a big mouth bro, well he's 10-0-1 but with the way he's calling Torres as overrated, he's gonna get KO'ed. i mean dude you don't get to 33-1 by just being overrated.

seriously bro Tapia has good standup as well, but i don't think he poses a significant threat to Torres who i think is the baddest 135lbs dude in MMA plus he's got a significant reach advantage as well.

all in all Torres has a more well-rounded skill set than Tapia.

Torres by TKO in round 3 ^_^

I also think Torres will knock the lights out of Tapia. Torres is one of the best pound for pound. He should move up at lightweight! :)

absolutely he's like a serious Jim! should they make a movie together or someting that would be cool.

@ madromeo i guess insecurity is out of the question perhaps faithfullnes and the will to control our self or our cravings and such other thing is in the line thats what i mean... sorry just an opinion jun baga its ike your ex wife couldn't hold her desire for another man... just an opinon lang po...

Point taken bro... Pero sana hinay hinay lang sa words to use. Though my Ex-wife she's still my daughters mother so... konti respeto di ba?! PEACE!

Rich Franklin=Jim Carey

Kenny Florian=Ben Stiller

Hehe... :thumbsupsmiley:

Are you serious Bro!? Havent you seen Tim Sylvia's arm broken with Mir's Armbar. They have an old saying back in LVCC then. Dont train to tap but train to break bones! Ouch!

Miguel Torres via Sub on Manny Tapia!

WarTorres!

It was actually an interview done by Tim Sylvia which compelled Frank Mir to break his arm. During the said interview Tim Sylvia being his usual macho self claimed that no matter what sub Mir would be able to slap on him he would not tap. And henve the resulting broken arm. hehe.

Are you serious Bro!? Havent you seen Tim Sylvia's arm broken with Mir's Armbar. They have an old saying back in LVCC then. Dont train to tap but train to break bones! Ouch!

Miguel Torres via Sub on Manny Tapia!

WarTorres!

hahaha i mean, i'd pay to get Frank Mir teach me to armbar bro, getting armbared by Mir in learning how to would be very painful hehehehe ^_^

imagine Frank in his 250+lbs 6'+ armbaring a 120lbs 5'9" me, that would be a horrible sight bro, he'd break my arm in a quarter of armbaring me ^_^

he still got nothing against Big Nog though ^_^

anyways i'd like to see Wand beat the living crud outta Rampage... again ^_^

the Rich Vs Hendo fight is really tough to call for me, i consider both as my heroes but i'd lean on Rich Fraklin in the end eventually, i mean wow Math teacher by day Cage fighter by night how fa-kin cool is that?!? ^_^

Dan Henderson is also an awesome wrestler, he's an Olympian but i don't think that his striking would pose a threat to Rich, as Hendo has this bad habit of slugging it out with strikers (like what happened to him in the Spider fight, though he got subbed). Rich has dynamic striking and fights very well from his back, hehehe i've got flashbacks of his fight with Lutter... that armbar escape was friggin cool ^_^

hahaha i mean, i'd pay to get Frank Mir teach me to armbar bro, getting armbared by Mir in learning how to would be very painful hehehehe ^_^

imagine Frank in his 250+lbs 6'+ armbaring a 120lbs 5'9" me, that would be a horrible sight bro, he'd break my arm in a quarter of armbaring me ^_^

he still got nothing against Big Nog though ^_^

anyways i'd like to see Wand beat the living crud outta Rampage... again ^_^

the Rich Vs Hendo fight is really tough to call for me, i consider both as my heroes but i'd lean on Rich Fraklin in the end eventually, i mean wow Math teacher by day Cage fighter by night how fa-kin cool is that?!? ^_^

Dan Henderson is also an awesome wrestler, he's an Olympian but i don't think that his striking would pose a threat to Rich, as Hendo has this bad habit of slugging it out with strikers (like what happened to him in the Spider fight, though he got subbed). Rich has dynamic striking and fights very well from his back, hehehe i've got flashbacks of his fight with Lutter... that armbar escape was friggin cool ^_^

Ace will definitely test Hendo's chin and I think Hendo will willingly oblige.

Congratulations to Nover for moving into the TUF finale. Ang galing. Another pinoy set to make waves in the MMA scene.

Ace will definitely test Hendo's chin and I think Hendo will willingly oblige.

Congratulations to Nover for moving into the TUF finale. Ang galing. Another pinoy set to make waves in the MMA scene.

so that was what the flyer for the viewing that i posted some weeks back was for hehehehe ^_^

Philippe WTG man! ^_^

mas astig ang dating

have you seen a reall UFC fight... thats actualy much worse, well if your man has to defend you from bad elements then he has to go through that kind of cringy thing.

hindi naman babaliin yun... hindi naman porket sila ay fighter eh, super wala na sila soft spot for kid remember we all once are kids... so ganun lang tlaga they do like kids too... just dont piss these fighters off and your on the safe side... but once they get pissed , for sure they lose their soft spot. hey UFC mom why not sport some sexy UFC outfits...that would be cool!

bilib na bilib sa Dana White dito, probably the best newcomer daw na nakita nya.

Dana and the rest of the foreign nationals should stop being shocked at what a pinoy can do... magaling talaga manggaya ang mga pinoy... show them something ang they will copycat it and dont be surpirsed if they pull a trick better than what they saw... palibhasa inggitero mga pinoy kya pag may nakita... "kaya ko gawin to..." "o di kaya eto sa inyo". No wonder vera pulled a lot of trick during his heavyweight days... if im not mistaken according sa isang interview vera got in the ufc coz he saw what couture and his idols are doing so he said 'i like it, kaya ko to..." so he joined ufc... in fact kun lahat tayong pinoy ay may disiplina sa kahit ano bagay... we will defeat all national in terms of ability and credibility. narinig nyo ba yung sinabi ng isang ale na ininterview ng tv patrol tungkol sa bago public terminals for provicial buses... "tama raw yung sulusyon... para sumunod ang mga tao, pero kng wala daw hindi daw susunod yun mga tao..." I think this is rediculous! hindi porket may solusyon eh saka lang susunod sa tama patakaran... So im not shocked if nover gets in the finals...