Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

everybody's talking about couture vs lesnar, anybody here aside from me pissing their pants for the penn vs gsp on ufc 93. that should be a classic. now with couture and lesnar, I really don't know what's to happen, one thing I'm sure of, I'll be looking forward to a fedor emilianeko vs randy couture fight. I don't think lesnar's going to stand a chance against fedor.

akaawa naging itsura ni randy couture....sana magretire na siya.....stretcher siya for medications!

OA naman comments mo sir. wala namang strecher. Anyway I think he should retire na nga. He had his time and no one can surpass yung mga ginawa nya. Lucky punch lang yung kay lesnar. He is not even a tenth nung nagawa ni natural

If he wins against minotauro then he might earn my respect hehhehehe

Couture got it all figured out before that devastating punch that caught him. He even gave Brock a cut. Oh well, Lesnar's the champ now. I hope either Mir or Nog would give him a bad beating and not just by early submission. Yung tipong makeover ang mangyayari sa mukha nya just like what all other champs have experienced when they were still climbing up to get the title.