Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

nice your going to Cebu, there's this dude from the MMA Phil forums that trains in G-B Cebu he also sells fight shorts with that monkey logo he calls his "company" MacaCo fightwear hehehe

kapag naka roll mo din mga tiga G-B sabihin mo naman samin dito kung gaano sila kagagaling ^_^

Panalo daw si Sabah Fadai over Andrew Benibe. Unanimous Decision. Awesome striking on display daw. flying knees, spinning heel kicks ginawa daw punching bag si Andrew. Panalo din daw si Mark Ediva kaso nagrereklamo yung nakalaban niya parang nilagyan daw ng pampadulas ang katawan niya.

Similar to that so-called allegation BJ Penn's camp had regarding GSP after they fought.

hey guys for the lack of focus on my part on what to do today... I got to the ufc website and checked it out... What I notice...The LW division has 51 fighers, while thw WW 38, MW 41, LH 36, HW 24 fighters respectively...Should the UFC come up with a new division? I think they should come Up with Ultralightweight division for the small LW like tyson griffin. Id say 135 or 145 for the Ultralightweight while 155 for the lightweight.

Edited by King Nothing
hey guys for the lack of focus on my part on what to do today... I got to the ufc website and checked it out... What I notice...The LW division has 51 fighers, while thw WW 38, MW 41, LH 36, HW 24 fighters respectively...Should the UFC come up with a new division? I think they should come Up with Ultralightweight division for the small LW like tyson griffin. Id say 135 or 145 for the Ultralightweight while 155 for the lightweight.

bantamweight at 145??

I think that's what the WEC is for..

or maybe a superheavyweight for guys 250 and up

bantamweight at 145??

I think that's what the WEC is for..

or maybe a superheavyweight for guys 250 and up

but there's no bantamweight in UFC. Plus the "ultralight" weigth sound like "light heavy" I doubt the super heavy since so far lesnar is the only I saw with that kind of size... He so f*ckin huge!

Lower weight classes thats what the WEC is for Sir! And Super HW di naman kelangan yun for the UFC! Kasi lahat naman are able to cut at 265lbs. In Dream Heavyweight, walang limit thus having the Super Hulk Tournament!

There's lot more MMA outside the UFC Sir... Try watching Dream, WEC & Strikeforce! Ok!? :hypocritesmiley:

Panalo daw si Sabah Fadai over Andrew Benibe. Unanimous Decision. Awesome striking on display daw. flying knees, spinning heel kicks ginawa daw punching bag si Andrew. Panalo din daw si Mark Ediva kaso nagrereklamo yung nakalaban niya parang nilagyan daw ng pampadulas ang katawan niya.

Similar to that so-called allegation BJ Penn's camp had regarding GSP after they fought.

i remember i checked out Gracie-Barra Cebu's website and Sabah Fadai has a monicker there, he's called the Persian Assasin if i remember correctly.

grabe bugbog si Andrew sa kanya, anong weight class ba nito chief?

nga pala magkakaroon ba ng URCC sa Manila anytime time soon?

i remember i checked out Gracie-Barra Cebu's website and Sabah Fadai has a monicker there, he's called the Persian Assasin if i remember correctly.

grabe bugbog si Andrew sa kanya, anong weight class ba nito chief?

nga pala magkakaroon ba ng URCC sa Manila anytime time soon?

That is correct 'the Persian Assasin' (nauna nya pa tong maisip kesa ke Razzi Jbarri hehe)

I think they're in the 140 - 150 lbs. weight class if I'm not mistaken.

Meron nga ata nitong July as sir mads stated. either that or mauuna yung event na planned for Dumaguete. September University Challenge naman ulit.

thats nice to hear chief, where in chinatown is this school exactly?

sorry man,I didnt see your reply earlier...the school is in the heart of chinatown,zacateros street,Kong Han Athletic Club

near badminton citi smash...

http://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n321/FrankyLau/chinatownflyer.jpg

Lower weight classes thats what the WEC is for Sir! And Super HW di naman kelangan yun for the UFC! Kasi lahat naman are able to cut at 265lbs. In Dream Heavyweight, walang limit thus having the Super Hulk Tournament!

There's lot more MMA outside the UFC Sir... Try watching Dream, WEC & Strikeforce! Ok!? :hypocritesmiley:

yeah yeah, But I dont have any access to these shows... plus the Lw division is getting too crowded!

yeah yeah, But I dont have any access to these shows... plus the Lw division is getting too crowded!

Youtube Sir! Or try to visit mmalinker.com! Andun karamihan ng past fights of any fighter you want to watch! You get to watch old Pride FC's, Rings & Shooto as well! Enjoy! :thumbsupsmiley:

That is correct 'the Persian Assasin' (nauna nya pa tong maisip kesa ke Razzi Jbarri hehe)

I think they're in the 140 - 150 lbs. weight class if I'm not mistaken.

Meron nga ata nitong July as sir mads stated. either that or mauuna yung event na planned for Dumaguete. September University Challenge naman ulit.

mahaba para sa 150 lbs si Sabah chief, malaki ang future nya sa weight class na yan ^_^

sali ka ba university challenge ulit?

hehehe ayaw ko makipag pustahan sa UFC 100, magaganda lahat ng laban eh tsaka lahat can go either way

nood na lang ako muna ^_^

mahaba para sa 150 lbs si Sabah chief, malaki ang future nya sa weight class na yan ^_^

sali ka ba university challenge ulit?

hehehe ayaw ko makipag pustahan sa UFC 100, magaganda lahat ng laban eh tsaka lahat can go either way

nood na lang ako muna ^_^

There will be a URCC here in Manila on July 18th finally got word.

Get ready fight fans for another exciting MMA extravaganza! Colt 45 & the Universal Reality Combat Championship (URCC) invite you to Colt 45 URCC XIV "Aggression." On July 18, 2009 , 8pm at the A.Venue Events Hall, MMA fans will be treated to an action packed night of Mayhem! Headlining the fight card is URCC's undefeated wleterwieght Champion Eduard Folayang going agains SPIKE 22 Guam's AJ Aguon in the Superfight. Also heading the fight card is URCC's former middleweight champion Caloy Baduria of MMA Elorde this time moving up and going for the vacant lightheavyweight title against SEA Games Wrestling Gold medalist Marcus Valda representing DEFTAC.Plus eight other exciting matches! FOR TICKETS, CALL TICKETNET AT 9115555. For more details ,call 3810940 or 0917.812.1616. Or email us at info@urccmma.com.This event is presented by Colt 45 Premium Strong Beer “the Strong Beer for Real Men.” Also Brought to you by Alaxan FR & E-games.Official Media Partners, Solar Sports , CS/9,Magic 89.9, 99.5 RT, Rogue Magazine. With the Participation of Chris sports, TRX, Bulls Gloves, Padi’s Point, Yoshinoya,VRP Medical Center, SEAIR. Special thanks to Aeromed, BAMF MMA Center, A.Venue Events Hall, Games & Amusement Board, Signum Audio Visual Lighting Group, Staginex systems.BAKBAKAN NA!

and we finally see the long-awaited MMA pro debut of Marcus Valda. the odd thing is though they keep making Caloy climb up the weight class ladder... he started in the same weight class as Mike Banayad and Allan Co (which was around 160 lbs) then went up to the weight class of Benjie Gloria at 170-179. Now his challenging Marcus at 190 lbs. Maybe there should be someone new at the 180 - 190 lbs. weight class um someone like. *wink* *wink*. hehehe.

And again we have Edward Folayang against someone from team Guam. Goodluck sir Edward keep making us proud hopefully you will be in the UFC soon enough.

There will be a URCC here in Manila on July 18th finally got word.

Get ready fight fans for another exciting MMA extravaganza! Colt 45 & the Universal Reality Combat Championship (URCC) invite you to Colt 45 URCC XIV "Aggression." On July 18, 2009 , 8pm at the A.Venue Events Hall, MMA fans will be treated to an action packed night of Mayhem! Headlining the fight card is URCC's undefeated wleterwieght Champion Eduard Folayang going agains SPIKE 22 Guam's AJ Aguon in the Superfight. Also heading the fight card is URCC's former middleweight champion Caloy Baduria of MMA Elorde this time moving up and going for the vacant lightheavyweight title against SEA Games Wrestling Gold medalist Marcus Valda representing DEFTAC.Plus eight other exciting matches! FOR TICKETS, CALL TICKETNET AT 9115555. For more details ,call 3810940 or 0917.812.1616. Or email us at info@urccmma.com.This event is presented by Colt 45 Premium Strong Beer “the Strong Beer for Real Men.” Also Brought to you by Alaxan FR & E-games.Official Media Partners, Solar Sports , CS/9,Magic 89.9, 99.5 RT, Rogue Magazine. With the Participation of Chris sports, TRX, Bulls Gloves, Padi’s Point, Yoshinoya,VRP Medical Center, SEAIR. Special thanks to Aeromed, BAMF MMA Center, A.Venue Events Hall, Games & Amusement Board, Signum Audio Visual Lighting Group, Staginex systems.BAKBAKAN NA!

and we finally see the long-awaited MMA pro debut of Marcus Valda. the odd thing is though they keep making Caloy climb up the weight class ladder... he started in the same weight class as Mike Banayad and Allan Co (which was around 160 lbs) then went up to the weight class of Benjie Gloria at 170-179. Now his challenging Marcus at 190 lbs. Maybe there should be someone new at the 180 - 190 lbs. weight class um someone like. *wink* *wink*. hehehe.

And again we have Edward Folayang against someone from team Guam. Goodluck sir Edward keep making us proud hopefully you will be in the UFC soon enough.

Ayos! Bakbakan na ito... Oo nga si Kaloy pataas ng pataas ng weight class, lightweight dati ito pero ngayun mag light heavyweight na!? Whuat! I was hoping for Magellan "Bimbi" Perez & Kru Jerson Estoro to fight! These guys are good fighters and deserve to be in that card! Hmph! Whats up with the matchmaking!? :hypocritesmiley: But it's all good! There's still some Elorde MMA fighters naman to represent eh... Hehe :thumbsupsmiley:

Oo nga Chief! Pasukin mo na yang 180lbs. division na yan! By the way Allan Drueco would be a good fit in the welterweight division wont you agree Sir!? :hypocritesmiley:

Mga Sir EB kaya tayo sa July 18 sa Event na ito!? What you think?! Bakbakan na!!! :thumbsupsmiley: