Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

The next season of "The Ultimate Fighter" pits Shamrock against Ortiz as coaches....Will this also get personal!?!

This was TUF 3.. Set-up para dun sa mismatch.. err.. rematch nila.

meron ulit silang scheduled bout, Ortiz - Shamrock III..

for me, walang point ang 3rd match nila, kasi overmatched masyado si Shamrock.. He's OLD! Sayang legacy nya, he should retire or hamunin na lang ulit mga katulad nyang "dinosaur" like Don Frye & Royce Gracie. ;)

hindi dude...draw yung unang laban nila...for me panalo si Cro Cop nun...nagalusan si Silva sa may side ng ribs nya ng medyo matindi...

NO offense Tol but do you really practice MMA? theres no way cro cop won that fight silva was the aggressor silva took him down cro cop panic like a 5 yr old girl silva tryin to end the fight the only thing that saves mirkos ass is the rules which is if its not a ko its a draw

NO offense Tol but do you really practice MMA? theres no way cro cop won that fight silva was the aggressor silva took him down cro cop panic like a 5 yr old girl silva tryin to end the fight the only thing that saves mirkos ass is the rules which is if its not a ko its a draw

i'll try to watch it again dude...2 years ago ko pa kasi napanuod yung fight nung pinapalabas pa ang PRIDE sa Solar e...

OWNED!!! di nya talaga kaya si cro-cop, one solid high left kick in the head... bagsak si silva!!! napanood ko pa sa youtube hehehe watch out fedor!!! december yata laban ni cro-cop at fedor di ba?

idol ko yan si cro cop! :D dami kong dvd's ng pride tsaka ufc! :D gaganda lahat ng laban :D

silva is also one of my favorites :D sana maglaban ulit sila :thumbsupsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...

dun sa first match i agree with you that silva was the aggressor but sa rematch.......

bugbog si silva... dun sa rematch nila bro, wala talagang laban si silva against crocop, gusto ko sila pareho as a fighter pero lamang para sakin si crocop

ito yung isang pic, kita sa pic na halos sarado na mata ni silva, si silva yung binugbog na parang 5 year old girl :D

natapos yung match ng walang tama si crocop :D

no offense bro but i think crocop is way better than silva :D

meron akong kopya nung whole fight nila, ganda ng laban, silva fought to the end kahit sabog na yung mata nya, he insisted to fight padin, both of them are really good fighters, pareho kong idol yan :cool:

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/9021/crocopsilvaqp6.jpg

Edited by Humpster!!!!
I dont know why ace is not fighting for 205 theres nothing left for him in 185 and if you see his body frame and height hes even bigger than the other 205 pounders in the ufc

Franklin is a natural 205er but he shouldn't move to that division, because he'd be facing people who are natural HW's who cut down to 205 limit (Tito, Chuck, Randleman etc). His present weight class is a better fit for him, he can be dominant for a long time...if there is really nothing left for him there, he can always fight in Japan again...maybe a rematch with the guy who beat him.

Other people who found success in going to lower weight classes: GSP, Sean Sherk, Melvin Guillard, Kenny Florian. :thumbsupsmiley:

I dont know why ace is not fighting for 205 theres nothing left for him in 185 and if you see his body frame and height hes even bigger than the other 205 pounders in the ufc

Franklin is a natural 205er but he shouldn't move to that division, because he'd be facing people who are natural HW's who cut down to 205 limit (Tito, Chuck, Randleman etc). His present weight class is a better fit for him, he can be dominant for a long time...if there is really nothing left for him there, he can always fight in Japan again...maybe a rematch with the guy who beat him.

Other people who found success in going to lower weight classes: GSP, Sean Sherk, Melvin Guillard, Kenny Florian. :thumbsupsmiley:

dun sa first match i agree with you that silva was the aggressor but sa rematch.......

bugbog si silva... dun sa rematch nila bro, wala talagang laban si silva against crocop, gusto ko sila pareho as a fighter pero lamang para sakin si crocop

ito yung isang pic, kita sa pic na halos sarado na mata ni silva, si silva yung binugbog na parang 5 year old girl :D

natapos yung match ng walang tama si crocop :D

no offense bro but i think crocop is way better than silva :D

meron akong kopya nung whole fight nila, ganda ng laban, silva fought to the end kahit sabog na yung mata nya, he insisted to fight padin, both of them are really good fighters, pareho kong idol yan :cool:

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/9021/crocopsilvaqp6.jpg

oh dont get me wrong i watched the rematch silva completely lost that one like i said wandy went wild on the rematch compared to the first one where he was cautious and he pick his shots, it just broke my heart seeing my boy gettin ktfo just like that if you watch the whole event during interview crocop was very disrespectful of silva , the only time he say good things about his opponents is after the fight heck i think every single crocop fight he always got something bad to say to his opponent but its all good thought as long as they put on a good show

isaw tito and franklin standing right next to each other in real life just looking at ace frame you wouldnt think hes a welterweight, tito and chuck was never a hw they were lhw since they started and so does gsp was a 170 pounder ever since just my opinion though if ace really wanna test himself he should go up weight class which he really belong a match between him and poster boy chucky should be good or maybe him and forrest. the guy who beat him is machida and i think rich will k*ll him on the rematch , but his coming fight wit anderson silva this will be a real real test for him and hes a fool if he stand wit anderson silva
isaw tito and franklin standing right next to each other in real life just looking at ace frame you wouldnt think hes a welterweight, tito and chuck was never a hw they were lhw since they started and so does gsp was a 170 pounder ever since just my opinion though if ace really wanna test himself he should go up weight class which he really belong a match between him and poster boy chucky should be good or maybe him and forrest. the guy who beat him is machida and i think rich will k*ll him on the rematch , but his coming fight wit anderson silva this will be a real real test for him and hes a fool if he stand wit anderson silva

rudepnoy4, I didn't say that Chuck or Tito were HW fighters, I said that they were natural HW's when they don't have fights - they both cut weight to reach LHW requirements. (Tito walks around at 220 and cuts down to 205, Chuck cuts less since he's naturally around 210-215 lbs) GSP also cuts weight drastically to make 170, you can tell by his frame. (He also admitted this in an old article on Sherdog)

Rich doesn't have the advantage on the ground with Silva either - Anderson recently got his BJJ blackbelt from Rodrigo Nogueira. Rich may have the advantage with wrestling, but I give the submission advantage to Silva.

oh dont get me wrong i watched the rematch silva completely lost that one like i said wandy went wild on the rematch compared to the first one where he was cautious and he pick his shots, it just broke my heart seeing my boy gettin ktfo just like that if you watch the whole event during interview crocop was very disrespectful of silva , the only time he say good things about his opponents is after the fight heck i think every single crocop fight he always got something bad to say to his opponent but its all good thought as long as they put on a good show

the fight was really nice, idol ko din si silva, kaso medyo wild nga sya dun sa fight..... but it's a nice fight! :cool: can't wait to see chuck l. V.S. Silva.... it's gonna be a nice fight! :D ano kaya rules gagatimitin nila, pride or UFC or both???? :blink:

the fight was really nice, idol ko din si silva, kaso medyo wild nga sya dun sa fight..... but it's a nice fight! :cool: can't wait to see chuck l. V.S. Silva.... it's gonna be a nice fight! :D ano kaya rules gagatimitin nila, pride or UFC or both???? :blink:

The fight isn't happening, it's been cancelled a long time ago,that's why Chuck fought Babalu.

http://www.mmahq.com/2006/08/11/liddell-vs-silva-off/

http://www.mmahq.com/2006/08/29/chuck-lidd...-silva-updated/

At the post-fight press conference following the BJ Penn vs. Matt Hughes fight in Anaheim, California, Ultimate Fighting Championship president Dana White answered questions about Pride Fighting Championship’s move to U.S. soil; the on-again, off-again fight between Chuck Liddell and Wanderlei Silva; and the UFC’s plans for expansion.

Speaking briefly on the topic of Pride’s emergence in the U.S. market, White stated, “I think it’s great for the sport… There are going to be a lot of guys up-and-coming. There are a lot of opportunities for these guys to make money, so I can’t have everybody. I can’t pay everybody… I think it’s necessary.”

White was a little more direct with his comments when asked about Pride middleweight champion Wanderlei Silva. “I think he just go executed. Isn’t that what happened to him?”

He was even more direct when asked if Silva would be seen in the UFC anytime soon. “Did he wake up yet? Let’s put it this way, everybody’s terrorized me about the fight with Wanderlei Silva. I’ve been trying to make that fight for five years,” White stated. “If that fight happened in the United States right now, he’d be on a ninety day suspension for getting his head kicked to another planet. He’s out. There’s no way he can come fight in the United States right now. When he gets back up and wins another fight or something… trust me when I tell you, I’d love to have Wanderlei Silva under contract with the UFC. I joke around, but I’d love to have him under contract.”

Of course, it had been believed for some time that the Silva vs. Liddell fight was already off, but when Tito Ortiz announced at the UFC 63 weigh-ins that he had just signed a contract to fight Liddell on December 30th, there were no doubts left about the possibility of the Silva vs. Liddell fight.

In regards to the UFC’s business plans, White commented that, “We’re going to get real aggressive over the next two, three years. We’re going to expand our market. We’re going down to Mexico. We’re going up to Canada. We’re going over to the U.K. in October. We’re going to do 4 or 5 fights a year over there. We’re going to see how that goes and then possibly reaching out into Europe.”

He did not go so far as to clarify what he meant by going over to the U.K. in October, but White did make some interesting comments in regards to the Hispanic market that they have had a difficult time breaking into.

“We’re going to aggressively go after the Hispanic market over the next couple of years. Right now down in Mexico, they get the Ultimate Fighter on DirecTV. Every time I go down to Mexico, people know about the sport and the show and we’re looking for a television deal.”

As Pride has already begun testing the waters of the world market, it appears that the UFC has answered back by planning their own expansion, which makes sense considering that it is a concern that they could be approaching a saturation point in the United States.

But here's an interview from CroCop saying that if Wanderlei isn't fighting, he'll fight Chuck!

http://www.pridefc.com/pride2005/ind...ws&news_id=839

i just picked up my floor ticket for pride real deal it gets me too excited i dont wanna talk about it hahah the card looks ok to me hendo vs vitor i been waiting for this but i want hendo vs silva 2, the first fight was sick , coleman better not use his face to block fedors punches or pls dont headbutt fedors knees too

The fight isn't happening, it's been cancelled a long time ago,that's why Chuck fought Babalu.

At the post-fight press conference following the BJ Penn vs. Matt Hughes fight in Anaheim, California, Ultimate Fighting Championship president Dana White answered questions about Pride Fighting Championship’s move to U.S. soil; the on-again, off-again fight between Chuck Liddell and Wanderlei Silva; and the UFC’s plans for expansion.

Speaking briefly on the topic of Pride’s emergence in the U.S. market, White stated, “I think it’s great for the sport… There are going to be a lot of guys up-and-coming. There are a lot of opportunities for these guys to make money, so I can’t have everybody. I can’t pay everybody… I think it’s necessary.”

White was a little more direct with his comments when asked about Pride middleweight champion Wanderlei Silva. “I think he just go executed. Isn’t that what happened to him?”

He was even more direct when asked if Silva would be seen in the UFC anytime soon. “Did he wake up yet? Let’s put it this way, everybody’s terrorized me about the fight with Wanderlei Silva. I’ve been trying to make that fight for five years,” White stated. “If that fight happened in the United States right now, he’d be on a ninety day suspension for getting his head kicked to another planet. He’s out. There’s no way he can come fight in the United States right now. When he gets back up and wins another fight or something… trust me when I tell you, I’d love to have Wanderlei Silva under contract with the UFC. I joke around, but I’d love to have him under contract.”

Of course, it had been believed for some time that the Silva vs. Liddell fight was already off, but when Tito Ortiz announced at the UFC 63 weigh-ins that he had just signed a contract to fight Liddell on December 30th, there were no doubts left about the possibility of the Silva vs. Liddell fight.

In regards to the UFC’s business plans, White commented that, “We’re going to get real aggressive over the next two, three years. We’re going to expand our market. We’re going down to Mexico. We’re going up to Canada. We’re going over to the U.K. in October. We’re going to do 4 or 5 fights a year over there. We’re going to see how that goes and then possibly reaching out into Europe.”

He did not go so far as to clarify what he meant by going over to the U.K. in October, but White did make some interesting comments in regards to the Hispanic market that they have had a difficult time breaking into.

“We’re going to aggressively go after the Hispanic market over the next couple of years. Right now down in Mexico, they get the Ultimate Fighter on DirecTV. Every time I go down to Mexico, people know about the sport and the show and we’re looking for a television deal.”

As Pride has already begun testing the waters of the world market, it appears that the UFC has answered back by planning their own expansion, which makes sense considering that it is a concern that they could be approaching a saturation point in the United States.

But here's an interview from CroCop saying that if Wanderlei isn't fighting, he'll fight Chuck!

Dana was clowning wandy cause he didnt get no chute boxe shirt wit wandys sweat in it i personally think ufc is not getting anywhere everything is like one sided fight you guys heard of WFA they got rampage in there now and heath herring
Dana was clowning wandy cause he didnt get no chute boxe shirt wit wandys sweat in it i personally think ufc is not getting anywhere everything is like one sided fight you guys heard of WFA they got rampage in there now and heath herring

Yeah, I was able to watch the 1st WFA a long time ago while on vacation there...is John Lewis still the promoter? I remember their slogan was "Where the fight club meets the night club!" :P

How's the IFL doing?

thanks for the info man :cool: sayang naman..... :D i hope crocop fights chuck! :D best of the best strikers! :D