Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

Maganda next UFC:Bitter Rivals, Tito Ortiz vs. Ken Shamrock & Tim "Mr. Fluke" Sylvia vs. Andrei Arlovski...ganda nung huling heavyweight title match na knock-out na ni Arlovski si Sylvia after 3 secs. si Arlovski naman knocked out hehehe 1 of the best UFC match I've ever seen :thumbsupsmiley:

Both UFC & Pride has the best fighter line-ups, they only differ in rules which made Pride fighters more known to execute streetfighting as close as it can be. Also in Pride, considering the exposure of more fighters from other continents that measures their cultural toughness & coldheartedness (i.e. eastern europeans):D

to make it simple.. parang street fight na may rules..

different disciplines ng mixed martial arts ang ginamagait.. pwede ring suntok lang ng sunotk (tank abott)

its either you win by submission (holds), ko, o referee stoppage..

mas brutal dati bro.. ang alam ko pwede mga headbutt.. heheh

UFC rules

> 3 5-minute rounds for non-title fights; 5 5-minute rounds for title fights. Rounds are scored on a 10point must system.

> winning through KO, submission, referre stop contest, throwing of the towel by your opponents corner, or via decision

> no headbutting, manipulation of small joints, eye gouging, striking the groin area, kidney heel kicks, striking a fighter on all 4s, & stomping on a downed opponent.

Pride Rules

> 3 rounds 10-10-5mins/round

> difference with UFC is you can stomped/kick a downed opponent unless you outweigh your opponent by 20lbs.. pwede din kidney strikes.

Watch out for UFC 60! The return of UFC founder Royce Gracie fighting against Matt Hughes

Also UFC 61! grudge match against Tito Ortiz and Ken Shamrock

Regarding TUF, check out TUF2 Tito Ortiz team vs Ken Shamrock team. muntik pa pag suntukan ang dalawa sa start ng show. pero medyo disappointing si ken shamrock dito, I use to hate tito ortiz because of his arrogrance pero sa TUF2 parang nakita ko na hindi rin ok si Ken Shamrock in terms of attitude.

Watch out for UFC 60!  The return of UFC founder Royce Gracie fighting against Matt Hughes

Also UFC 61! grudge match against Tito Ortiz and Ken Shamrock

Regarding TUF, check out TUF2 Tito Ortiz team vs Ken Shamrock team.  muntik pa pag suntukan ang dalawa sa start ng show.  pero medyo disappointing si ken shamrock dito, I use to hate tito ortiz because of his arrogrance pero sa TUF2 parang nakita ko na hindi rin ok si Ken Shamrock in terms of attitude.

pre.. TUF3 coach sila Ortiz..

re: UFC 60.. bubog kay Hughes si Gracie.

re: UFC 61.. sigurado bugbog si Shamrock at Sylvia.

Ang pangit ng UFC ngayon... PRIDE na lang nga talaga!

Don't have the number to Stanley's, but I did see it one day when I got lost in the area.  On Araneta coming from EDSA, you'll see the school on the left side of the road.  Big sign, can't miss it.

What's special about that school?

Got an information that they teach grappling there for a cheaper rate..as of now got no cash to go for authentic BJJ classes..so I wanted to try that for the meantime

Pare care to PM me or Post the direction..it will be a big help!

tnx tol!!!

:)

to make it simple.. parang street fight na may rules..

different disciplines ng mixed martial arts ang ginamagait.. pwede ring suntok lang ng sunotk (tank abott)

its either you win by submission (holds), ko, o referee stoppage..

mas brutal dati bro.. ang alam ko pwede mga headbutt.. heheh

yup nung mga unang ufc, halos wala pang bawal. i remember pwede mo suntokin sa yagbols kalaban mo eh. and walang weight classes. kaya nga may nakalaban pang sumo wrestler si ken shamrock dati. i think mas ok dati ang ufc.

may nagtuturo kaya ng miletich fighting system dito sa pinas?