The Car Buying Guide - Brand New Cars

• 5 months later...

Good Day Automotive Freaks!

Just need you expert opinions, suggestions, tips and even your violent reactions regarding all the available brand new vehicles in the market.

I'm planning on buying a brand new vehicle and my estimated budget would be around 1M, theres 4 of us in the family (2 small kids) and at timse my sister and my dad (very seldom). What would you guys suggest that I get considering all the usual concerns like fuel consumption, durability, resale value, ride, value for money etc. We do occasional out of town trips but only in tagaytay and/or batangas.

Other concerns that I have would be the availability of the unit since I'm gonna sell or trade in my 97 Civic VTi and I cannot afford not to have a vehicle to use. I'm gearing towards a 2010 model Crosswind XUV but I'm still open to any other options.

Please advice guys (and gals), Happy Motoring & drive safely!!!

PT

crosswind (like the adventure) is looooooong overdue for a redesign. facelift lang ng facelift yung mga yan...

bettor off with a innova or wait for the mitsu fuzion as i was told that a new diesel engine would be out this year.

btw, am no expert hehehe

Edited by beergin