The Car Buying Guide - Brand New Cars

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Guys, please help. I'm a soon-to-be first time car owner. Need help on deciding which car to buy -

Suzuki Ertiga

Toyota Avanza

Hyundai Tucson

TIA!

hi miss reeza :).

i'd also go for the avanza too. even though it's a rebadged daewoo xenia, i think its spare parts situation would still be fairly abundant down the line. madami din kasi owners ng avanza so andyan ang market

next would be suzuki ertiga for me. solid ang build reputation ng suzuki although hindi ganun ka common ang spare parts niya especially after several years its

release

wala pa kong experience sa mga hyundai so hindi ako maka-comment although madami akong horror stories naririnig re its after sales service

Edited by mitochondrion

Guys, please help. I'm a soon-to-be first time car owner. Need help on deciding which car to buy -

Suzuki Ertiga

Toyota Avanza

Hyundai Tucson

TIA!

Among your three choices, I’d go for the Tucson. The Ertiga & the Avanza are both in the same class, both as Asian Utility Vehicles while the Tucson is a SUV. When buying cars where I have to spend a lot of money on, I’d rather buy a car I am really happy with. Yung Ertiga & Avanza are so plain looking, walang ka-porma porma. It is too utilitarian for my taste, too practical. The Tucson, on the other hand, is quite popular & you can see by the growing number in the streets. If you can afford it, go fot the diesel version. Makes a hell lot of difference. Hope this helps.

Suzuki Ertiga

Toyota Avanza

Hyundai Tucson

TIA!

I would suggest to go for the toyota.

Toyota's can last you 10 years, easy maintenance and parts as well.

Hyundai cars are technologically advanced and my relatives who own hyundais have the same problems with theirs, electronics, very faulty after a few years and expensive to maintain as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Excise tax takes effect next year. 1M cars will be 30% more expensive. Even with promos & discounts, it will still be more expensive than what it presently costs. You still have 1 1/2 months to decide my friends.

I think Excise tax will have a significant increase of 10% for cars of 1M and below, 20% for 1.5M and below and 30% for 2M and above

Edited by Hari ng Spakol