Spooky Nights!

I was 13 at that time, I sleep alone in my room...

One evening, I was merely half awake and half asleep, i saw a male fgure on the foot of my bed starring at me.... as if guarding me..

A week later I had experienced the same thing, though he was no longer standing on the foot of my bed rather sitting beside me..

I still sometimes see him, over the years but not as frequent in my younger years, standing over the foot of my bed.. or outside of mywindow.. But i guess its alright now, I am used to him....

• 1 month later...

chriscore--> in response to your request, hindi naman talaga sakin nangyari yun. yung bro in law ng barkada ko, ang dami niyang nakikita sa greenhills. we are not talking like floating ghosts here. most of the ghosts he sees acts like they are normal persons, na parang hindi nila alam na multo sila. he hates going there kasi kadalasan nakikita nilang nakatingin siya. ang ginagawa nya lang kasi, di nya pinapansin.

Guest uglykid
chriscore--> in response to your request, hindi naman talaga sakin nangyari yun.  yung bro in law ng barkada ko, ang dami niyang nakikita sa greenhills. we are not talking like floating ghosts here.  most of the ghosts he sees acts like they are normal persons, na parang hindi nila alam na multo sila.  he hates going there kasi kadalasan nakikita nilang nakatingin siya. ang ginagawa nya lang kasi, di nya pinapansin.

how does your friend know na ghost sila if they are not floating? transparent ba sila?

i was working in this cold facility.. in such places, employees are obliged to wear helmet because

of the cold condition. we also wear boots due to the same reason.

there was this one time i put on my helmet first, then, when i was to wear my boots, there was a

double - tap on my helmet. i immediately looked up and checked if i was hitting something.. there was none..

so i went back in putting my boots on but then again, there was this double tap.. i felt the chill, and realized it was a ghost! and so i ran as fast as i could towards the production area until i see people...

in this same cold facility, our section in the plant is notorious for ghost appearances..

there were only 5 personnel for our section including me. i was new then, i tried to ignore it.

all of my buddies went for lunch and i was going to the production area is a long, lonely hallway...

while was walking, i heard a psssst sound twice! i looked back, there was no one around, just me.

i realized it was the ghost and felt the chill around my body.. i continued to walk, and it happened

again, this time louder..

i looked back again, there was none.. then just ran...

this same thing happened the following day and that was the last....

i think ghosts sometimes are playful.. when you're new in your workplace, it's their way of

telling you that they're therE...

Guest uglykid

had the same experience in the cr of our office. namatay ba naman yung ilaw! buti na lang may natirang isa na nakasindi kung hindi baka nabangga ko yung pader sa dilim

another experience. meron inayos yung gf na dinner for some public officials dito malapit sa malacañan. grabe dun, 1000 per plate. i decided na wag magpakita sa mga amo ko at baka ako masita so i stayed sa van. yung driver, pinark yung van sa isang sulok, malapit dun sa isang kwarto ng bahay ng walang ilaw. i was trying to sleep, kasi alam ko namang matatagalan yung gf ko so i closed my eyes. nagulat na lang ako nung may biglang kumalabit sa may binti ko. pucha takot ko talaga. pero hindi ako ang panic, bagkus i pretended na i need to talk to my gf and calmly step out of the van. pagdating ko sa gf ko, sabi niya bakit na namumutla. sabi ko may mumu dun sa van. hehehe

I've never really seen a ghost but I've felt its presence several times

once here in our office in makati, we have several computers that are open,

one night while we were not so busy, nobody is staying infront of one of the computers

some are watching tv etc. Nobody was near that computer when suddenly a game started on its own,

not only that it the game started but is seems that somebody started playing. I could see the monitor from about

4 meters away. What I did was to simply quit that game and shut that computer down. :cry:

post muna ako para may mabasa kau.... hehehe.... pero hindi ko personal experience 'to, nabasa ko lang sa Philippine Ghost Stories...

JOYRIDE

Satan was not the only angel God kicked out of heaven for his rebellion. Legions of fallen angels went him when he fell to earth. All of them cursed to spend eternity in hell... never to return to heaven.

But for now, they roam the earth like hungry lions waiting for someone to devour. Many of us can't see them, but some, those who are gifted or cursed, can.

One of them is Anthony.

Anthony not only "sees" and "feels" ghosts, he can even talk to them. His so-called third eye was opened when he joined a bunch of clairvoyants in a drive to the unknown. This is his story:

Anthony is a member of an organization in Sto. Domingo in Quezon Avenue. He is also a teacher at one of the famous Catholic schools in Quezon City.

He's had numerous experiences with ghosts and the supernatural. He started by feeling their presence and eventually he was able to see them. He said that an incident with his friends who are also clairvoyants opened his third eye.

This happened when he went to the house of Tony, one of his friends who is also a member of the organization in Sto. Domingo. Tony lives in New Manila (corner of Gilmore and 10th Street), near the old warehouse of Crispa. But the odd thing was that even though his friend owns a big old mansion in the area, his family doesn't live in it.

"They do not use the big old mansion, they just use the smaller space outside the spooky house. I don't know why they refuse to live in the big house. Neither does he, apparently," Anthony narrated.

Anthony said they would bring Tony home after meetings or activities, especially when the activities end late. They would all pile up in another friend's car and drive all the way to Gilmore from Quezon Ave. (where they held their meetings) to drop him off.

Within this group there are three, two female members and the owner of the car, who have the ability to sense the supernatural.

One time, as they were about to drop Tony off, the girls, who could sense something was amiss, didn't want to alight from the car.

"Excuse me, bababa na ako, " said Tony, who was squashed in the middle of the girls.

"Shhh....don't make too much noise. We might disturb them," Marita, one of the girls, said in an undertone.

"What? Who?" the others asked curiously, for they could see no one in the dark yard.

The whole area was cloaked in darkness. The only feeble light came from a lamp post two houses down the block.

"Can you not see them?" Anna whispered urgently. "Ghosts! They're everywhere!"

"Who?" Anthony asked again, goosebumps breaking out all over his body.

"There's one on Patrick (the driver)'s left over by the fence, another on your right on the other side of the road... and there are several just waiting inside the gate! Oh no, they're all slipping through. They're moving towards us!" they shrieked.

"Go, go, go!" they all shouted at Patrick.

Patrick stepped on the gas and fled the scene.

When they had reached a safe distance, Patrick stopped the car. Everyone started laughing over how childishly they behaved.

"What was that all about Tony?" they asked.

"Beats me," he shrugged.

After a while, they started ribbing each other over who was scared the most. Soon enough, the ribbing turned into dares.

"Let's go back and see if our 'friends' are still there," Patrick dared his friends.

"Sige ba," said Anthony, not wanting to admit he still had the shivers.

Although they were scared silly, they decided to drive around just to get some thrill. They drove from Balete Drive to Dona Juana Rodriguez, to Gilmore, and all the other side streets, all the way to Lantana.

As they were cruising past these notoriously haunted areas, Anthony began noticing things - shadows that lurked in the dark corners of the streets, ghostly images that shimmered and vanished into thin air when he turned to look directly at them.

"I started seeing ghosts and other elementals in the area. I could not see the spirits physically, but I could sense them, much like (the comicbook hero) Daredevil. I could almost sense how they look, their 'expression' and everything," Anthony related.

Anthony said he could see spirits peering through the windows of some of the old houses, or beside the road, under some of the big trees lining the streets.

But it was in Lantana (the road going to the Mowelfund complex) where they had the most chilling experience.

"We saw a lot of spirits on the road. Somehow we knew they were not ghosts but elementals (kapres, dwarfs, etc.) They all gathered towards the middle of the road, as if to block us," Anthony recalled.

Patrick slowed down the car, but this was a mistake. As soon as the car reached the junction where the elementals had gathered, it stopped!

Patrick tried to step on the gas pedal, but the wouldn't budge! It was stuck in the middle of the road.

"They're coming for us!" Anna screamed.

Sure enough, the elementals began shuffling towards the car, surrounding it. Everyone screamed as the car began to rock side to side.

The spirits were shaking the car!

Patrick tried to steer the car away, but he couldn't control the wheel.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" Anna vented a blood curling scream.

Turning to look, the others nearly fainted.

Inches from Anna's face, separated only by the glass window, was the distorted face of an elemental, its red eyes blazing and its forked tongue licking at the glass.

"Aaauuuggghhh," Anna screamed once more before falling into a dead faint.

As the others tried to revive her, Patrick tried to turn the car around to go back where they came.

" But even though we were able to turn down the side streets, we would always somehow find ourselves back where we started," Anthony recounted.

The group decided to pray hard while Patrick stepped on the gas and rammed right through the phalanx of ghosts and elementals to escape.

"We knew it was a risky move to go right through them, but we'd already tried everything and we couldn't get away from that spot," said Anthony.

The ploy worked as they managed to break free of the ghostly stranglehold and sped out of the area.

By then it was nearly morning. They'd been stuck in Lantana for three hours!

When she came about, Anna related that she felt something squeezing her tighter and tighter, like a vise. Then she felt a strange sensation, "like she was being sucked out of her body." Then she lost consciousness.

Patrick said he felt like someone else was holding the steering wheel. Anthony described what he saw and all of them said they the same thing!

After dropping Tony off (it was now daylight and safe to go back to his house), they all went home and swore never to go joyriding in New Manila again!

From then on Anthony could not only feel, but also see ghosts -- the fallen angels of Satan.

Guest uglykid

pero wag dapat malaki yung grupo ng sasama sa ghosthunting. kung 100 tayo baka wala na tayong makitang multo kasi lahat sila matatakot na sa atin

share ko lang tong experience ko when i was a kid..

we were in the province in my tita's house, there were 5 bedrooms, i was occupying the one near the veranda. at exactly 12 midnight (accdg to my luminous clock) someone knocked at my door, by the way we usually sleep all lights off, so i asked who's knocking w/0 opening the door. then the knocking stopped, so i went back to sleep, but then again i was awakened by another anxious knock on my door, this time i opened the lights in my room and proceeded to open the door, but to my amazement wala namang tao sa labas nevertheless di ako natakot kasi in the first place i don't believe in ghost of any sorts. so i went back in my room and sleep as if nothing happened but when i closed my eyes someone's knocking again so nde ko na pinansin but the knocking never stopped. nakatulugan ko na lang na may kumakatok sa pinto ng room ko. this went on for about a week and it happens every night at exactly 12 midnight..

another personal experience...

in the same room at my tita's house.. i was fast asleep when i was awakened by footsteps outside my door, marami sila parang nagtatakbuhan. (again all lights are off) then i heard na parang may kumakain sa dining area, may mga kalansing ng kubyertos at mga pinggan, then i heard na parang may nabasag na plato. but then i didn't checked it out kasi i was so sleepy so i went back to sleep, the follwing morning i asked yung kasambahay ng tita ko kung may kumain ba lit nung gabi she said everybody's asleep so i checked the dining room and the kitchen since parang may narinig akong nabasag na plato pero everything's intact kahit sa garbage can wala ring basura. :sick: