Women only have sex when they're in love

having sex for money and having sex for fun are two very different things

the first one...as y'all know is a job...a service..compensated with money...executed professionaly. that's all it is...honestly..i won't even call it sex [if anyone wud present me wid another term for it].

so..even then and until now...it's still FACT!

di rin.. andami kayang babae na kahit walang bayad e papayag.. basta inabutan ng libog..

maliban na lang kay madam auring .. in love talaga sya kaya pumayag sya..

Edited by THUG
Haven't experienced having sex with someone I don't love po. Though I've been "charmed" a lot of times already... I can't make myself sleep with them kaya I cannot really differentiate. :hypocritesmiley:

So, based on my own track record, my answer to the thread's question is.. FACT! ;)

I have heard similar views like yours from a lot of women I know.

"Women must have a feeling for the guy before they would voluntarily have sex with him". I believe this is a fact for the majority of women.

Though there are some who would have sex with a man just for the adventure of it, my impression is that they belong to a small minority.

There are those who do it for the money. But this case is obviously out of this thread's context.

I have heard similar views like yours from a lot of women I know.

"Women must have a feeling for the guy before they would voluntarily have sex with him". I believe this is a fact for the majority of women.

Though there are some who would have sex with a man just for the adventure of it, my impression is that they belong to a small minority.

There are those who do it for the money. But this case is obviously out of this thread's context.

Reasonable, in our country that is... we are still very much dictated by religion or the mere act of "being loyal to one partner" mentality accept it or not. And only now are we getting more adventurous with our sex lives! In other countries i would guess a woman's tendency to have sex with a total stranger are more likely gonna happen.

Anyway, I wonder where i'd be able to find these minorities here in manila?! MTC's a good start i guess. :mtc:

Any takers? haha

Agree with you.. small minority nga. :)

Sex is when you exchange bodily fluids with another person using each other's sex organ. :P So, if one does sex for a certain amount of money and doesn't feel anything for the partner.. then still, it's sex without love. Dalawa lang naman yan.. either sex with love or sex without love. :)

yeah but you see it's different when you have sex "for fun...or just cus ur feeling hot and horny"...

i think this borders on being promiscuous.

very much different from when you "have" to do it even if you find it nauseating...[as it is for sex workers]...

you'd probably never understand that .. :hypocritesmiley:

FACT! :)

some women can have sex without love. it depejnds on how liberated the girl is.

and i some cases on how drunk she is.

but if ur going to ask me i cant do it with just any guy especially those i've just met.

kasi pag ganun para kang karinderia na bukas sa kahit na sinong gustong kumain diba.

and sabi nga nila any way u look at it lugi ang babae.

i still prefer doing it with the person i love.

When have sex for a lot of reasons other than love. Whether it's out of spite, a sense of adventure, an itch or a physical need, they can make that choice. I know some women who make those choices and they're not, in any way, sexual deviants or mentally disturbed individuals, they just have the same cravings as men do.

To sum it up, it's definitely a myth.

• 2 weeks later...