The Mail Box

Y

this week is turning out to be like the one before,

and the one before that...

will there be no end to this waiting?

i wish time can stand still when we're together...

but time stops when you're not here....

and i am caught in the standstill...

miss you big-time, sweetie...

N

From yearning and longing I have reached the stage of ripening to a point of bursting but not yet, not yet for the picking. A self fulfilled prophesy within my mind I stay my hand, scorning my impetuous ways. A loneliness with naught a gaping hole nor an empty cup but one filled to the brim, a kindling heat to the one led through my seemingly insurmountable portals. Perhaps I seek the magic in the most prosaic moment in light of what all my senses feast upon. I sense the reckoning is soon, the melding of mind, body, spirit, and heart - my comeuppance.

Guest LovingSouL

I can't imagine without seeing you everyday

I need you dear every second of my life

I already got used of seeing you almost all the time that I wanted

and I can only wish that you can stay in my life for as long as we can.

I need someone like you in my life

I'd be no good if it is not you that I will keep

For the rest of my life.

But then reality check, I can't have you for long.

Edited by LovingSouL

I can barely keep a straight face when I hear something about you. Sometimes I just wanna laugh out loud; people can be so petty and shallow.

They don't know just how good a person you are. It's their loss. As you've said, who cares? :lol:

TC,

T.

hey YOU! yes, YOU!

hmm... something is definitely up. i don't know exactly what it is, but my gut feeling says it isn't good. should i worry? this is so not like you. for me, there is nothing more that i detest than being ignored. i find it outright rude! i thought more highly of you. please don't leave me hanging on to nothing. please prove me wrong.

Edited by mayella76

To me,

Hey girl, pick your freaking self up. You've been through more than that, your not gonna fall just because of some stupid unrequited love. Plus, he is so not your type, aside from the fact that he has the most kissable lips you've ever seen, he has no butt at all. Aside from those killer eyes, you have nothing in common, plus he's bald and very immature.

He doesn't deserve you.

the rantings of disheveld heart.

I could be the one your waiting for. I could be the only one to love you like before.

You know that we both made mistakes. We fooled around and played around. Straight along the way, maybe we just need a second chance. I really think that we could make it last... maybe we can...

Guest gorgeous_23
to someone who made me complete...

don't worry baby, you don't have to sweet talk me or second guess yourself and feel you should agree. i just don't want to move too fast, no no... cause i love us,

and don't you rush. a

and if we're true we'll make it last.

:blush: :blush: :blush:

joke joke joke!!!! loko lang... OT ako eh...

hehehehe....aalis na po!!!