I have pushed you away.

But if it was to love me one last time

I can't let you stay.

I'll be moving on

even though I'm standing still.

For the void that's left in my heart

Only you can fill...

Dear Dad,

It's almost two years now since you left us. I miss you sooooooooo much. But I have to be happy coz I know you are where you are needed. You had to go home and we are not supposed to question why.

Don't worry.. we are taking care of Mom as we promised. I rarely get to see her but we do talk on the phone.

It's just so hard to start over. So difficult to accept that the life you planned would suddenly and drastically change without you having a hand in anything. You know how much I hate it when things don't go as planned. But I have to make do.

I have new friends now. I haven't been looking for them and yet they fall into my lap everyday.

Thank you for molding me into the strong woman that I am now. Thank you for teaching me everything that I know. Thank you for planting in me the courage to move forward despite the hurdles and to never look farther than the first few meters so that I can keep an eye on the potholes I need to maneuver around.

It's almost my birthday and the few things that I miss is that no one ever beats you to greeting me first on that day even as we knew that you were so forgetful of dates. You were a good Dad. You may have your faults but you were the greatest Dad on earth.

I hope I make you proud..... I love you...... please whisper to God's ear for me. Tell Him that we do love Him and we are happy that you are with Him now.

And Happy Father's Day............. :heart:

M

J,

i really had a great time being with you.. those 48 straight hours were something..

remember, you asked me whether i think what we had will last..

i honestly don't know.. but i love the thought of having you for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.. as company, that is..

Z

I know we're not that close but you still are my sister. I will always be here for you no matter what. You can always count on me, you know that. I am glad that you came to me the other night. I wish you can be strong for your own sake. I have told these things to a friend before, and I want you to keep the following in mind:

You do not need a man to feel complete.

You do not need a man to make you feel good about yourself.

You are a wonderful person and that assh*le does not deserve you at all.

There are plenty of men out there. No need to waste your time on that bastard.

I know it's hard to move on, but you have to. You are so young. There is so much for you to experience. Everything will turn out for the best. You'll see.

Love,

Your sister.

Edited by Zerreit

Y

just the lampshade on or the lights out?

will I read to you or will I read while you sleep?

will I be there with my book beside you

or will I put my arms around you?

will it be Japanese or just plain burgers again in the room?

your presence or your voice?

whatever, whichever.

there will never be choices,

just YOU will suffice.

love you, sweetie...........

N