The Mail Box

E,

you're at it again.. the flirting with other women when you already have a girlfriend.. when will u change??

i really think you should.. sooner or later..

i just hope you'll be careful..

she's the best that you've had so far bro..

always remember that..

Z

to my "baby g"

i thought you were just a pretty face...

that is, until i got to know you...

i found out you weren't only cool...

you made me see the true you...

i'm supposed to be committed to someone else...

now i don't know what to do...

coz everytime you smile or talk to me...

i finally get to realize... that I LOVE YOU!!!

:cry:

To my three children (yes you included Bidong, you are my third child),

Today, as I sat in traffic I thought of the 3 of you -- it is such a joy to have you all in my life. As I wake up each morning and end each day, the three of you remain to be the best part of my everyday. And I write this here not because I have never told the three of you but because you all might be so tired of hearing me say this. I can't help it, I am so filled with love for all of you. Brimming with it that I have to tell you several times a day.

Being the way I am, I never thought I would be capable of such great love -- of giving it and receiving it. But the three of you have given me the opportunity to do just that. It never ceases to amaze me how deep, how strong and how beautiful is the love we share.

And as words escape me now and my intelligence deserts me, I must borrow a song (makes me wish I had written the song) to tell you even just abit of how the three of you mean to me, how I love the three of you more than life itself. That I would do anything that would cost me most to do, to give, just to show you how much I love you.

No matter how things turn out, no matter how the world changes itself I will always be here for you, I will always be the one who loves you the most, I will always walk with you and meet you way out there to welcome you home.

Kenny Loggins - CODY'S SONG

When you feel afraid

When you lose your way

I'll find you

Just try to smile

And dry your eyes

I will bring back the moon

Into your skies

Whenever you will

Remember darlin'

I'll be there to sing to you

I promise you, I promise to

Comfort you and sing to you

Darlin' I'll be there just for you

There's so much to learn

And when you want me

Then I'll show you

And through the years

You'll always be

A lullaby in

The heart

Of the child in me

Whenever you will

Remember darlin'

Darlin' I'll be there just for you

Hold it... Feel it

Music is in your heart

And when you need it

Just keep listening

Let it sing, let it sing

Though you grow away

No matter how you change

I'll know you

When you tire of life alone

There'll always be

One sure way back home

Just turn on the quiet

Close your eyes...

And listen inside

Unconditional...

Unconditional...

Unconditional

Darlin' I'll be there

Anytime and anywhere

Cody I'll be there

Just for you

Edited by Lipstick

Ebi ko,

I read something about a dad who drove his kid to college suddenly realizing the time he lost on trivial stuff that he should've spent with his kid.

I couldn't help my tears from trickling down my face. I thought about you, how I couldn't be there to fix your breakfast and pick you up from school, take care of you when you get sick, see your crazy antics that never fails to cheer me up, answer all the questions you may have about life.

If I could only be in two places at the same time, I am now thwarted by this yearning to be by your side everyday of your young life and this need to give you a better life.

Babe, it may take an awful lot of time before we could be together, but I hope you would still feel my love. I miss you so much and there's nothing I wouldn't give to have you wrap your arms around me again and squeeze you so tight, to be able to hold your hand, to hear the every heartbeat.

I miss you so much.

Mamay

Goodbye's Hello

Oh how my heart has skipped a beat

Hanging in between the space of a moment

A breathless sigh in a flutter of wings

Thoughts melding into mirthful banter

Feeding upon itself to words unspoken

Basking in each other's presence

I feel the currents fly as we fall

Resting in each others arms

Folding into a kiss

A goodbye's hello

Is it a fleeting whim?

A chance meeting?

Such to cherish, a place in my heart

that seems amiss

To fold once again into your lips

Savour the succor of another kiss

Another goodbye and hello

A greeting's bliss, another skipped beat

19-06-2004

Edited by Z

Dear T,

I have always pictured it in my mind - effortless in its chemistry, light and cheerful interplay, building upon itself. To me the attraction was undeniable. Such things are not coincidental when they land upon your lap that the ease of it catches you off guard to a point wherein you need to slap yourself silly. God sure has his humour in his plans. I just realised it when it was time for goodbye after a mere moment of knowing you. It would be easy for me to lose myself in a litany of romantic whims but to what end? One step at a time. I am thankful for having met you tempting, as it is to rue the late hour yet perfect in itself. So much has been given in so scarce a moment and I take it as is, if only to maintain my sanity. I will be in touch and I am already here for you.

Love,

E

Dear E,

Beautiful. :) My heart melted because it reminded me of my love in it's first violent stages. So raw, so pure. She is a lucky woman. Keep the dream alive, always ;)

L

Dear L,

Thank you. I have always endeavoured to maintain the flame, the passion in spite of have been burned many times over (I already feel crispy). However, I have grown cautious through the years a pragmatic idealist. What burns to fast can also consume itself and reduce all to cinders. The dream lives on as dynamic as life itself resonated within every cell of my being for anything less is but a paltry shadow of ones true worth.

E

Oh what have you done to me? The silence seems louder as if to remind me of this state of loneliness made poignant by the stirring cold drafts. 6,000 km is but a thought, a heartbeat yet if I had my way, my means I would wrench you from whence you stand to be by my side. However, I dare not for fear of losing the beauty of what is. I need only to speak my heart and calm my raging mind as I traverse a fine line to insanity, the price of attempting to lock in what cannot be held. It has been at least 20 moons since I have felt this yet the intensity speaks bygone days of my youth. Tonight I wander aimless as I embrace this tempest before succumbing to the land of Morpheus.

Dear T,

I have reigned it in acquiring salience in my thoughts and feelings. Thankfully I am no longer one leap with proper consideration. I still like you a lot but now I maintain my sanity. Everything with good measure, one step at a time. This is my world and everything takes a different pace, time, and space.

Love,

E

Y

Our love exists in a strange flux, but it can only be this way.

Harrowing though this may be to me, I find great comfort in knowing you are there for me. And the promise stays, sweetie. No going astray, no seeing anyone on the sly, in fact no seeing anyone even on a friendly basis. It would only be with you that I will take the risks. Notice how our names intertwine. My name ends with your initial; yours ends with mine. This may be nitpicking, but this does not trivialize the whole thing. Though we are two - there can only be one......

Miss you so much.

N

now what i have to do is put on a thicker mask of being supposedly deserving of the job...which im so slow at...........etc.....they dont need people there...they need robots over there...........just have to last a week..............need to ..............thats what i have to "live and think" for now....then its off to the drawing board again..........u r so stripped of the simple means to enjoy the job and they say this and that...argh...............working for 2 bosses is such hell..........later...... B) :blush:

Dear God,

I'm amazed with the ease and swiftness of my transition. How you remind me of your blessings and presence! I am at peace again in spite of the challenges I face. Worries are truly just that, worries. It is a beautiful day and I am surrounded with wonderful people and blessed with true friends and my family. What more can I ask? Make me burn bright if only to say anything, everything is possible with you.

Love,

E

PS. Now about that fat bank acccount... :D

My responsibilities and obligations as the eldest child has never felt this heavy until now. I made a promise to protect you. I made a promise to guide you and to take care of you, being the strongest among the two. I will keep that promise. No one can hurt you. You are still my sister, no matter what happens, no matter what you do.

Edited by Zerreit