but your eyes they haunt me.

Your taste still lingers on my lips

like I just placed them upon yours;

And i starve,I starve for you

Maybe one Fine Day, when your all ready

your gonna want me for your girl...

maybe

M

You said perfection can only be found in a certain place, but while we still breathe, we should strive to shorten our solitude and take chances, no matter how slim the odds may be....this is the only way to enjoy every minute of life, kai.........

Edited by bods1000

And so, D... I see that you're finally back on your feet now. Been a while since I last saw you this active, aggressive, or even sociable.

The Dark Ages are over now, I presume? I saw what you went through. But believe me, all those trials you faced would have any ordinary person running in a minute. I wish that you have grown wiser. I see that you're stronger now. Know that you have your brother to watch over you. Friends who would support you. MTC to amuse you.

Having said that I think it is safe to assume that my purpose for being here is done. Live a good life, my friend. You won't be seeing me again... Well, unless you want to have someone taken care of in the Fight Club. :lol:

I know you're homesick, I know you're sad. But you'll see, it'll all be for the best. I will always be here for you, no matter how far the distance between us is. Your parents only want the best for you. Always keep this in mind: No man is worth that kind of sacrifice. You gotta think about yourself this time. You gotta heal yourself first before trying to heal others.

One is a lonely number indeed, but you don't need a man to make that one a two. Your friends are here for you. Your family's here for you. You'll see that one ain't so bad after all. You do not need a man to feel complete.

L

Edited by Zerreit

Y

Yes, it was the Transit of Venus.

It is that ruling planet of ours which created this magical moment.

It is that rare aligning of stellar bodies which has whispered to you.

How long has it been?

The last Transit was a hundred twenty-two years ago...

It sure felt like that waiting for your magical voice again.

It is always worth the waiting, and it always will be.

For me, the Transit will never end...

For us, our hearts have aligned forever...

This Transit is for keeps.....

Nice to have you back, sweetie.........

N