The Mail Box

To my inspiration,

At this time, you are one of the few things that make my life beautiful. And although I think you have a superficial idea, I wish I could go wherever it is that you are and tell you how much you really mean to me. Take care.

=====Chito

honey dear,

i am out of words to describe the feeling...

even if there were, it would not equal or truly explain as to what i truly feel and what you mean to me,

thank you for letting me experience this once lost feeling!

post-63-1084218541.gif

Edited by roxysnonie

Just thinking about being near you again excites me.

I long to breathe in your scent, see your smile, hold your hand. I want to feel your pulse, make it race, bite your lips. I cannot leave my mark on you. Will you then let me bite your lip again, make those red lips even redder? I love to taste your blood. I want to feel your teeth on my skin, biting hard. Make me shudder in sweet, silent pain. No one will know. Let's play our game once more.

The danger exhilarates me. I can't wait to see you tonight.

dear B,

i realize that it cannot go on like this forever. it would be like some masochistic act on my part -- tormenting myself everytime i bear witness to it. i suppose you are right about not giving me what i truly deserve. it all makes sense now.

L

Edited by mayella76

i don't know why you still cross my mind. what makes this crazier is that i was once hurt but now i am no longer hurting. i just remember you as how i love you...as that guy that I said yes to and have risked my heart for. and i'd rather be this way, wistful, but not angry and hurting. i'd rather be happy for you though you are far away than have you near and be happy only for myself. i love you so much...i miss you. i feel that a simple glimpse of you will make me feel like i've been to the moon... and back right here where i am seated at this very moment. i don't know what it is and nor can I explain it but something always pulls me back to loving you. it could be many simple things or it could only be one thing... but great. i know you would no longer give me a chance to have you again and all this time i could be talking to the wind but so it be. it is great and special to love someone who loves you back but there is this profound feeling of loving someone who i believe loved me back even for a minute.maybe not anymore...but once it was there. because of this situation, i am made to talk to myself and to just write this down. maybe the universe is listening.

i hope you are happy...i am sure you are.

hear from you soon. see you around.

Por qué usted viene siempre en mi vida en que soy justo alrededor estar bien? Usted está haciendo adrede esto a mí? Usted no tiene ninguna derecha de saber qué entra encendido en mi vida más. Espero que usted me deje solo. Nunca deseo verle más.

L

Ich bin über alles so traurig. Ich bedeutete nicht ließ sie im stich. Ich gerade morgens nicht glücklich mehr mit diesem. Ich wünsche etwas, das ich nicht weiß. Lassen sie mich aus mich zuerst darstellen. Ich weiß, daß alles gut ist, aber der weg nicht noch frei ist. Ich benötige ihre hilfe. Ich benötige die ganze hilfe, die ich erhalten kann. Ich benötige alle stärke und mut, zu erhalten hinter, was ich im augenblick durchlaufe.

Zerreit

Y

It's your birthday, and again we can't be together.

But I heard Mass and I imagined you were there with me.

I imagined we were there again at that Bel Air church, where

the homily nearly made us uncomfortable. But we stuck together,

enjoying those snippets of time we can be together, traversing and

sidestepping all conventions and obstacles. It will be like that, sweetie

and always will be. Your presence has given new meaning to what love

can achieve; and what that love can achieve gives me strength through

all these moments that we are apart. God bless, sweetie. I love you ........

N

don't ask of me what I can not give yet

fear not for the straying but for the suffocaion and the pressurre.

doubt not what has survived six years and several separations.

a best friend and a bitch.

do not go gently into that good night though,

nor turn a blind eye towards indescretions..

what should be spanked must feel the pain of the flesh.

knowing not what to ask of you,

fearing what you might throw

what you might know

what you might find out.

loving you made me perfect.

Madam,

ang kapal din naman ng mukha mo ano! using my name and my contacts! dakila ka talagang manggagamit! karmahin ka sana! and kung sasakyan lang ang kailangan mo, dun ka na lang makipagsex sa kotse ko! pwede naman dun sa stick shift e... kung gustoi mo gamitin mo na rin yung wrench at jack!

B,

hearing from you was a pleasant surprise, though it evoked so many other emotions within me. just when i thought i would be fine without you, you come charging right in. and boy, i wasn't prepared for that.

what is it about you? i hate it because the answers don't come straight at me and i have to keep on figuring out what it really is.

i refuse to be consumed again by you, but i can't help it. it's just madness.

L

Edited by mayella76
Guest swtsexythng

“…why can’t he love me?..”-Penny Lane, Almost Famous

I’ve made the call to your place more than an hour ago. But you’re still in my mind, as the case usually is. I can’t help thinking you’re just five minutes away, realizing the true meaning of how one can be near yet so far.

By now, you must be in her arms, in a way that you’ll never be in mine. She must be kissing you, in a manner that I would like to. She must be conversing with you, in a way that I would never get used to. She must be looking at you, with the proprietorial feeling that I can never have. She must be loving you, as she had for almost a decade, in a manner that I can only keep to myself, that only I, and you (wishfully), understand.

I did not know you would be around here tonight, and I wish I did not have to know. Just thinking of you being there, crushes my heart in a way I can never show.

I have been with you only last night, in my own fantasy, and now last night seems like years ago. All that’s lingering in my thoughts is you, and how I cannot have you, for the simple fact that you have never been mine, and would always be hers…how happy she is being with you tonight while I can only wonder when I’ll be in her place… how easy it is for her to love you as she pleases while I can only love you in silence…how lucky she is having you around whenever she wants, while I have to bide my time, ignore my longing and wait for another chance when it would be convenient and safe to see you again… how easy it is for her to take what you two have for granted, when I will give anything just to have a feel-even for a short while- of what it’s like to have you as my own… how satisfied she is while my fervent company is suppression… how she is filled with joy when all I can have is longing… how she can have everything with you while I can do nothing…for the simple fact that I have no right to demand, no right to expect…

This baby inside me is the only thing that keeps me going. I just wish you can feel my tummy each time this life inside me is breathing and throbbing. I just wish I can just turn to you whenever I’m tired from my day and you’ll wrap your arms around me, comfortingly. I just wish I could turn to you whenever hurtful words are thrown my way, and you would soothingly calm me. I just wish that whenever I reach rock bottom, I can afford to call you up, tell you everything and you would just kiss all the pain away. I wish I would not just be an unwanted burden to your conscience…

I did not want, nor would I ever, tie you up. I just hope you could give some of your time to be with me. I just hope you will find it in your heart to call me up and ask how I’ve been. I just hope you will give me a little attention and pretend that you are concerned. I just hope we could go back in that moment when we knew we both are special to each other. I know that moment may not have last forever, but I know it was there.

As the raindrops unceasingly drum on my rooftop, so does the ache mercilessly drums on my heart. I thought I had my heart broken when I knew we were going to have a baby but we could not be a family. But for the past months, it seems like I have been having my heart broken, into smaller pieces each time, over and over again. How many more time it can be broken, I know not. How much more pain I can take, I know not. I just know about the undeniable longing and love. I just know I am still wishing and hoping. I know I can do nothing but pray…and now I pray for the answers… for why I’m doing this, I know not… for why can’t you love me, I now not…

A :( :( :(

Two weeks ago you were here. I did not expect you to tell me but thank you for letting me know. I'm so sorry though that I couldn't come to you. I feel like you have no right to see me anymore. To even have a glimpse of me. I fear that seeing you would bring so much emotions that I have been trying to forget. Why should I even give you another chance? Do you really think you deserve another shot? I am so sorry. I can't anymore. I have my own life now. A life without you in it. I prefer it this way. I'm so sorry.

Sincerely,

L

Handle well the bloody blade,

write with faultless fluid pen,

Master truly science's magick,

listen with quiet poet's ear,

and see at once

in several worlds.

Abley make swift decisions, angry,

for many could not be saved.

Now,

Caught on the crossroads,

Gifted with much, yes,

But not with far sight to see

beyond the blue horizon.

I would give back some gifts,

to have the far sight,

any, save the bloody blade,

But such sight is not forthcoming, yet;

meanwhile slog on, and blunder into destiny.

Edited by LostCommand