The Mail Box

Je t'aime, je ne sais pas expliquer la solitude que je juge quand vous semblez oublier que j'existe,

j'estime que je cours toujours pour être près de vous et vous avez placé un espace ouvert pour entrer dans une direction différente. Je me sens que vous n'avez pas besoin de moi... mais j'exige toujours pour rester. Im désolé je ne peux pas vous laisser partir.

Σ'αγαπώ τόσο ... Είχα τη συνήθεια για να σκεφτώ ότι είμαστε αρεστοί πραγματικά. Θέλω να θεωρήσω ότι η αλήθειά του μέχρι αυτόν τον χρόνο

De o gosto, espero que ver-me -á também, vejo-me como parte da vossa vida e não simplesmente a rapariga que de -ter gostada e perdeu-as e gostou e esperou...und das Mädchen, daß Sie bereit sind, lassen go..and vergessen. Bitte forcieren Sie nicht, mich zu mögen. Soeben wollen Sie mich mögen... mit Ihrer Liebe, die wahr ist.

Θ*Αννε

ang hirap intindihin....pero ang ibig sabihin lang niyan..yung nararamdaman ko sayo...mahal kita.

you know what i'm wearing right now? hot pink ballet shoes. white peasant skirt with embroidery of various shades of pink 7 inches off the hemline. thin strapped tiny top the color of my ballet shoes. my officemates said i look like some girl who has just stepped out from that crazy candy mag. real sweet.

i'm sure if you see me now, you'll mock me. such pretense. you'd love to snatch my mask, tear off my cotton candy shield, and show to the world that this candy stings. oh, does it still hurt? did i leave a mark? you'll be alright soon. like the other men before you.

i am a lesson you so deserve to learn. i am poison you so worthily have to take. i am your curse. be blessed.

and be happy i have given you a second look.

oh, go back to your fhm. be one with those who derive pleasure from fully-made up nudity. who sex up the magazine and leave its pages stuck to each other.

you're no loser. you're too much of a sissy to join a fight, a race, a game. loser at birth? no. you were born. that's your only contribution to the human race.

fading fast, falling quick

as it should have been right at the start

dousing a flame was easy

each part of me screams to hang on to you.

over and done with, thats what it seems to be

us was a good word while it lasted

though i know now, it was destined to end...

Edited by Wyld
Guest PK_pang_alis_kati

i ache for every moment

for each second of waiting

sometimes i think, i wait in vain.

but i resent not the little little pinch of reality

i embrace each day with a grateful heart

knowing that now is just as good as when we were last together.

fear me not

for i dare not cross the line nor break the rules set for me

the stillness gives me strength.

endure me please

for i can only be who i am

embrace me.

till the day of reunion i shall be waiting

bearing an oil lamp with more than enough fill

ready for the wait that may be forever.

Edited by PK_pang_alis_kati

one blow after another... when it rains, it really does pour.

im probably at my lowest now ... down in the dumps.

ill stay here for just a bit more... humility is always a good lesson to learn.

then ill move on.

with my head held up high.

and ill smile again.

soon.

Tuesday

11 pm

I miss her today... more than yesterday, but less than tomorrow. It must be the apple and pumpkin soup. They must have added something in the apple and pumpkin soup. Was it honey or ginseng or powdered black rhino horns?

I must go to shower now lest I burn with the thought of her. More later, I promise.

I,

Its always nice seeing you. 2x na ha..unexpected! You're really looking good. Your career has taken off and you seem quite fulfilled. Tell me, is it everything you dreamed of? The fame and fortune? The rock n' roll lifestyle? I am happy for you and your success. I know no one deserves it more than you. You have worked very hard. I guess I just miss the good old days. The late afternoons I spent watching you play football by the beach under the fiery glow of the setting sun reflected on crystal blue waters. Don't you miss it too? *Sigh

B

The rains have come.

I can hear the raindrops beat a steady rhythm, I imagine it to almost be like the sound of your voice humming, vibrating on my skin. The smell of wet earth slowly ascends and infuses itself in the air and I am intoxicated by it, I imagine that this is how clean you smell when naked. I close my eyes and again imagine myself under the rain, all those raindrops on me like a million kisses you put on my skin. Everything goes to my head and suddenly all becomes blurry. My mind slips in and out of consciousness, I feel light-headed and it's like that dreamy state I spent sleepwalking through the days with you.

And it rains and rains and rains. Let it. I want to drown in you.

and so, after much consideration, i've decided to let you go.

don't blame the hormones. don't blame my neurosis. don't blame my work. it's not me.

it's you.

you were put on a pedestal you didn't deserve to be on. the rose-colored glasses have come off... and i see you as the sad, pathetic little boy you really are. i didn't listen to my friend when she said this was headed nowhere. and i didn't listen to that inner voice when it echoed those same sentiments. but i've finally heard the wisdom in their words.

and the funny thing is, my heart is not broken.

call me cruel but i wish yours will be.

it was nice doing business with you. thanks for the ride.

Back.

What now?

What to do?

Wait and see.

So shall it be.

B,

What a sight for sore eyes!

A,

So, now do you have the time?

K,

Ummm..what's all this? Hope all is well.

M,

Pa ra pa pa pa!

M2,

I still haven't called.

I didn't forget.

Just outta load.

M3,

Hah! *snickers*

A2,

See you around.

A3,

Congratulations!

Wish I could be there for a double celebration!

Icewulf out.

hey,

wow that was fast. or maybe i was just more into it than you were.

anyways, i remembered that time rotterdam played my beloved on home soil... we were lucky coz dad got us tickets to watch the game... i know u hated it, but u still went with me knowing that it meant that much... even foregoing your trip to go visit van gough museum that day... remember that red scarf we bought? i came accross it this moring... brought back memories... and yeah, that kluivert goal was splendid... but watching it with you made it more special... darn, i shouldve let one of the de boer brother's sign the damn scarf when i had the chance... i can hear you saying "i told you so" already... well its ok... thats life i guess... you'll never miss what you never had... hey, c u soon...

j

"I'm Still Here"

Johnny Rzenick

I am a question to the world

Not an answer to the Earth

On a moment

That's held in your arms

And what do you think you'd ever say

I won't listen anyway

You don't know me

And I'll never be who you want me to be

And what do you think you'd understand

I'm a boy, no, I'm a man

You can't take me

And throw me away

And how can you learn what's never shown

Yeah you stand here on you own

They don't know me

'Cause I'm not here

And I want a moment to be real

Want to touch things I don't feel

Want to hold on

And feel I belong

And how can the world want me to change

They're the ones that stay the same

They don't know me

'Cause I'm not here

And you see the things they never see

All you wanted I could be

Now you know me

And I'm not afraid

And I want to tell you who I am

Can you help me be a man

They can't break me

As long as I know who I am

Want to hold on

And feel I belong

And how can the world want me to change

They can't see me

But I'm still here

They can't tell me who to be

'Cause I'm not what they see

Yeah the world is still sleeping while I keep on dreaming for me

And their words are just whispers and lies that I'll never believe

Want to hold on

And feel I belong

And how can you say I'll never change

I'm the one now

'Cause I'm still here

I'm the one

'Cause I'm still here

I'm still here

I'm still here

I'm still here.

SALAMAT NG MARAMI

SA MGA NAGTEXT (in order)

2. bunsoy –kauna-unahang texter

3. achi – June 25 palang, bumabati na

4. kuya gerry – libre ulit, kuya

5. danadel – pakner, salamat

6. je – naks me gf na!

7. shield – salamat

8. mykel – I love you too. Musta work?

9. My bestest bestfriend Tin- sayang bes, di mo mababasa ‘to, ayaw mo kase magfriendster e.. yung 21 shots ko asan na? yung malaking-malaking teddy bear? di na pwede greet lang. kung matanda na ko, mas matanda ka na! nampusit, sobrang miss na kita!

10. my one and only aalagaang autistic, Habe –Sa kakaintindi mo sa pin ni boy bakat, nakalimutan mong ibigay regalo ko! Sunduin mo ulit ako sa office ng magkapag-half day ulit ako. care giver, wooo! (Jackie: JB, pakihugasan yung bote ni jansen)

11. Ciej – ‘razelganda’ di ako ang naglagay nyan sa phone mo. magkikita tayo, kapuso. Hihintayin ko ulit yung mga kwentong ‘pating! pating!’ at yung nakakabobong kwento ng kalabaw na nahulugan ng mangga.

12. beshy kong tabaching-ching na nagpapakasunog sa Cebu – Cebu? B?

Pagbalik mo dito, lumba-lumba ka na. pasalubong ko ha, dami ka ng utang.

13. Mish – ba’t di ka pumasok? Di mo tuloy na-experience yung free dessert sa cafeteria.

14. 0918-959**** – di kita kilala pero, thanks

15. nag-iisang Atekoi ng buhay ko – miss na kita. pasulat ulit sa journal mo ;)

16.Mark (boychi) – yung usapan ha, second week of September, me ibibigay kang something. hihintayin ko yun. advance happy birthday na rin. 30 ka na! mag-asawa ka na

17.Jec – HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAB! kelan natin sila lalasingin? yung gift ko sayo, nakuha ko na. irereto nalang kita ;) lam mo ring kaw lang ang nag-iisang lab ko.

18. Bong – salamat, mojacko

19. Rona – iisang company lang tayo pero di tayo magkakitaan. di ako sa call center, scopist ako. training room 3, 7:30am – 4:30pm. sama ka sa min lunch minsan. me potential-prospect ba senyo? wag mong solohin, i-share mo.

20. Nath _ (nakita ko pa sa Malate) promise mo partner ha?

MGA TUMAWAG

Mark – inuulit ko lang, sa second week ng September ha?

Gelo – alam kong bday ko lang ang hindi mo nakakalimutan

S MGA NAGMESSAGE SA FRIENDSTER:

Chicco – my most colorful friend. Salamat papa chix!

Patro – a… my peejay. pag kelangan ko ng mambobola sa kin, kaw ang unang-unang hahanapin ko. kita-kits sa December. (NYC babe? Cavite girl nalang kase) :D peace!

HRH – thanks, sir!

Benedict – matagal na kong maganda, ngayon mo lang napansin? thanks tol

AJ – thanks. Ok ng ikaw ang representative ng Lance ;)

AT MTC:

Tamago – thanks, idol!

Manong JR – small world. kaw pala talaga yan.

Brian, SS20, Jojo – salamat sa mga picture ng beer

Bubuy, PU, Curian, RD, plus 14 more people – salamat!

SA MGA OFFICEMATES:

Sorry, tinakasan ko kayo. But since month-long naman ‘tong celebration ko (sabi nga ni Ryan Pau, daig pa ang October Fest) babawi ako sa inyo. Mish, Lalie, Te Shawie, Stacey, Neng, April, Kuya Mark, Joy, Xtian, Micholle, Ryan Pau, Fr. Ramon, Te Jinx, et al. bukas kantahan nyo ulit ako ng birthday song.

SA ANGKAN KO:

Kuya ko - salamat sa pancit malabon kahit ang gusto ko e cake. Sa pagbukas ng aircon habang natutulog pa ko.

Mae – salamat sa inaantok mong greeting

Sa pinakamamahal kong mama at daddy – okay na po yung cupcake at juice

At syempre, dun sa kauna-unahang nag-greet at nagbigay ng gift (itabi ko daw sa pagtulog), naghatid sa kin sa bahay namin sa Mars nagfinance ng party ko, sa nagbalak ng masama pero nasira dahil sarado ang Fluid kaya sa Blue Room napadpad, sa, pizza, nachos, pancit canton, at tequila at beer session, sa minsan-lang-tayo-magkwentuhan-ng-tungkol-sa-ating-2-ng-seryoso-at-sincere-at-dahil-dun-kampante-na-ko discussion, sa 5 bleep-bleep bago matapos ang birthday ko (at dahil dun, nababablanko utak ko), sa away ng mga lasing along Nakpil, sa 5 most loved and hated things about you and me (teach me, pls?) sa Letran pin ni boy bakat, for making it super extra special, (and spending most of your cashing for my birthday) thank you, Chet.

I'll still remain.

I will wait..till you remember me again, and find time to let me feel I am Important.

"What could I give to be where you are...What could i do to stay there, beside you..what could i do to see you..smiling at me.............wish I could be part of your world"

oh...I miss Ariel....I miss Disney.

I wish I could be a part of your world too...I miss you.

I know i dont have to be a mermaid to feel i Love someone so badly :heart:

It is very hard to tell, kaw lang at wala nang iba....

They know i'm already committed and deeply in love with you....

And yet they still come, I dont know why....

They can't resist the charm that I have....

I wonder why, suplado naman ko in person.....

Kaya siguro girls were challenge to capture my attention....

Kaya wallet ko meron laging prevention....

Now I'm miles away from you....missing you and loosing my insanity....

How I wish have the teleportation that everynight I'm besides you....

With your warm hug, the warm feeling giving me security.....

Sleepless night, wondering thoughts and the prayers that keep me alives....

That my love will be your's forever and ever, till death do us part...