The Mail Box

This one is for you from my own collection.

Live with me

& love me so

we'll laugh at all

the sour-faced strictures

of the wise.

This sun once set

will rise again,

when our sun sets

follows night &

an endless sleep.

Kiss me now a

thousand times &

now a hundred more

& then a hundred & a

thousand more again

till with so many

hundred thousand kisses

you & I

shall both lose count

nor any can

from envy of

so much of kissing

put his finger

on the number

of sweet kisses

you of me &

I of you,

darling, have had.

P.S.

Be mine.

C,

last night, i was kept awake by these thoughts.

your head resting on my left shoulder while on our way home.

your hands keeping my ice-cold palms warm.

us making our way across the flooded street

us sharing one umbrella

i hope you heard the loud poundings of my heart.

felt the light kisses I placed on your forehead while you were sleeping

felt the gentle squeezes I made while holding your hand

heard my ardent whispers in your ears

C, I pray for this relationship to be more solid as the white precious pebbles, clingin onto our cellphones (the ones we picked along Galera shores).

I just love you.

RJ

Edited by best_X_girlfriend

Mr S!

I have said my piece.

Yet ... some still think what I do harms no one.

You are so CLOSED minded.

I dont give a hoot if you're RICH or POWERFUL.

Has that helped anyone but yourself?

Well ... only He knows.

I do what I do to help others.

But you have cut off my chance to do so.

Am sure there will be other ways and means that He will bring my way so I'm able to serve.

A

a kiss in time.

a kiss through time.

a kiss across time.

wanting.

needing.

longing.

a hard embrace.

a soft whisper of a touch.

a fleeting hand on mine.

unfulfilled.

unabated.

unanswered.

a remembrance.

a sigh from the past.

an unfulfilled desire.

you.

me.

a dream?

et tu... et tu...

s,

hi baby! sorry i wasnt too attentive this morning.

lack of sleep i guess. been staying up late again.

thanks for understanding... as always!

i guess that's why you're MY angel!

will make it up to you... promise!

will talk to you later. for now, i will head for bed.

cant hang out long enough to keep you company.

hope your weekend is turning out well.

its a rainy monday morning here. tc.

-xtn-

*giggle*

i just read what i posted earlier and decided to delete the whole thing. vulnerability never became me.

maybe one day... hopefully soon. i can be honest.

god knows i want to.

in the meantime, that silly grin's going to stay. i think, for a while.

*giggle*

Edited by missmanners

My dearest,

Just a short note which I scribbled on my way to work.

Do you remember the day we first met? Only silence was spoken and we didn't need to say a word.

We each knew what we wanted and speech would come in last. First would come the kisses, then would come the touch. Then would come the joining, next would come the love.

Have a great day my heart. And remember that there is never a time, open eyes or closed, when you are never on my mind.

For always,

xxx

Good morning!

It's 6 am and I kiss you before I leave. A ritual that is fast losing its meaning, but something I am not willing to let go.

I step outside the door without looking back, without saying anything. I so want to talk to you, but I'm in a rush and you're so engrossed in what you're doing.

It hurts me to see you now, reduced to a shadow of what you were before. As to why you changed so much I cannot fathom. Or is it just me who changed?

I loved you very much, I still do, I always will.

I used to think the sun and moon rose and fell on you. When each success I have is made more special when acknowledged by you. Not so long ago, every word you uttered I took as gospel truth, when every advice you gave, I carefully weighed and usually, heeded. There are so many great things that happened in my life all because of you… and I will be forever indebted to you because of them, of your love, of your trust.

But time has a way of changing things… of changing us…

Now when you talk, I find my mind wandering. I feel awful that I am not as interested as I should be when you speak about your day, your plans, your writings, the people you meet… I also do not want to share with you the events in my life, in fear you wouldn't understand and you'll get angry while I remain silent in deference to you but not really agreeing to your views. I miss the times we could converse and exchange views freely. I miss you and all the things we used to do together. But it is so difficult to cling to the reasons that held us together, to close the gap between the two paradigms we live in.

We can no longer go back to what we were before, but I will remain yours, forever your little girl...

there never was a day i didn't think of you... imagining youre im my arms, with the contentment and security i feel when im near you... i can still feel your lips on mine, hear your laughter... see you get chinky eyed when you smile...

but try as i might, i cannot bring back the hands of time... i have to accept the fact that youre gone... never to hear your voice, feel the warmth of your embrace nor to lose myself in your eyes...i can only love you from a distance...

and so here i am, a slave to the past, reminiscing memories long gone... still keeping the promises given...

i promised to love you forever...

i guess... it would still be... a long time...

strong and steadfast.

unwavering heart.

eyes to the goal.

firm and steady.

enduring feet.

eyes to the goal.

head shall not be turned.

unfaltering will.

eyes to the goal.

never to be distracted.

concentration undiminished.

eyes to the goal.

regretfully, i pass you by.

Edited by Wyld

so work was kind of hectic today. manic monday. and i had one too many cuppacoffees and maybe more cigarettes than i'd dare admit. so am a bit worried since this lifestyle ain't altogether sound. although i did go to the clinic earlier before pilates class and i had my blood pressure and blood sugar tested and the nurse said i was healthy. but i suppose it's J's rubbing off on me that's to blame for the worry. hypochondriac. so yeah. and i went out to dinner with N and S (did i ever mention them?) and, of course, J. i mean, my day won't be complete without the rudimentary coffee and ciggie with J. you, me and two bucks. yeah. i love that line. so i'm kind of proud i didn't eat. i kind of just sat there and listened.

oh. and did you hear? kris aquino's getting married. hahaha. just thought to bring it up, in case you didn't hear. i was laughing with my assistant earlier about it. and she asked me, ma'am, kayo kaya? kelan? and that question made me want to just smoke some more.

speaking of random, don't you just love random acts of kindness?

could be me but time's been moving a bit faster these days now that i'm not thinking too much anymore... well, i AM still my overanalytical self but because i've got a few things ironed out, the object of my thoughts has been less conflicting, i suppose. so, yeah. and i dunno. could be me as well but i find that many of my disillusionments are unraveling themselves. so i kinda see clearer now... but not. because as soon as some things fixed themselves, other problems take their place. and they're not really problems... just... uh.. minor predicaments. inconvenient when idle. sort of. and it's funny, isn't it, how surprises just pop out of nowhere. now i was never a big fan of them. i don't like unpredictability. but i think my mind might be changed now. although if on the outside these things that have come up should make me smile, there's always that evil inner voice that wants to ruin everything with questions and doubts. like maybe this isn't for real. that maybe it's not what it seems. that maybe i don't deserve it. and i dunno. i still vascillate between trusting myself and self-doubt... because after all, without these behavioral patterns, who would i be?

and so these rains are a bummer, huh? but not really cos i love it that it's not hot anymore and i'm not cranky anymore. everyone i work with is pretty happy about it too. cos i don't bite their heads off anymore. oh and something happened earlier that was funny. what was it again. hahaha. i'll remember later. you know my fingers can barely catch up with my brain. and yeah it's a bit odd that this burst of cranial activity happens when i don't need it. hahahaha. but then, a lot of things "burst" when you don't need them yet. hahahaha. but that was never a problem, was it?

i wanted to talk about this girl i've been having trouble with actually. a client i work for. the friend. but i don't really want to waste my time bitching. hahahahahaha. not that anything i've written here is any more valuable. but see i know it's ok. cos you won't mind, would you?

so i kinda just wanted to drop you a line without really knowing what to say. i figured you'd get it. but then again, that's why i didn't send it.

Edited by missmanners

C,

ano bang problema mo?

nakakafrustrate ka na.

ang hilig mong magtago.

ako pa yung pinakahuling taong lalapitan mo.

di mo man lang naisip yung pag-aalala ko sayo pag nawawala ka.

wala ka ng inisip kungdi sarili mo

sarili mong drama.

wala pa rin sayo na 2 na tayo dito.

ayaw mo pa rin akong isama sa drama ng buhay mo.

RJ

Edited by best_X_girlfriend

the other night a friend gave me some news about you. i thought it would make me feel better. well, it did. after all these months i have regarded you as someone so up there. now, i realize you're so ordinary. nothing gives me more pleasure than realizations.

that you commit huge mistakes that somehow can be considered acts of stupidity. that you misjudge people, you having been exposed to individuals with less or no capability to judge wisely. that you turn your back on old friends for the new ones who give you feel-good companionship.

sigh.

oh, well. i hope you find a new job.

Edited by KristinLavransdatr

hi P,

just read your text last night and i don't really know what to do. you want us back together but im not so sure. i know that a lot of things have been causing you stress and it still hurts when you let me go because of that. i know that you can't and won't fight for me when push comes to shove... i still love you but i don't know if i want you back... maybe i don't...

Curian

hey, thanks for the nice words... il make sure ill tell kim and the girls you said hi... and hows ur baby pala? im sure jonas will make a good dad... and by the way... u promised me id b one of baby c's ninongs... how come i never got an invite... some promise... sheessh..you always bail out on your promises... whats new...