The Mail Box

You.

Who has been I-don't- know-why in my mind on-and-off.

But when it's there, when my phone beep and i saw that it was you.. , you're presence is felt really strongly.

Especially after I'm down the whole morning.

Like the other day.

When your I-hope-to-meet-you-very-very-soon, survived me.

I miss you. Too.

:blush:

Guest bleeding_angel

L,

days after ive read that letter, im still thinking about it. im ok. i really am. im having too much fun in fact. but your letter got me thinking... a lot. the letter would have been a good closure... except for a couple of sentences. i dont need to be right about anything... i dont need to win... i just need to know that you are alright... please let me know.

your friend,

A

I love you my wife

I still long too be with you

I do miss you a lot

That's why I said "I do"

But you should understand

that things may get out of hand.

I crave for some more passion

That you lately have no notion

I know I am thinking wrong

But I still want to belong

I crave for an affair

from someone else's lair.

ey,

good luck on your trip. I know that this is for the best. And i sincerely wish you the best in all your would-be endeavors there.

Take care of your family. Siguro pag nagkita tayo 5 years from now, single pa rin ako :lol: :rolleyes:

Seriously, thanks for everything. It was really good while it lasted....and i'm doubly glad that we're keeping in touch.

P.S. ewan ko lang kung matuloy pa yang last date na yan hehe...I'm not sure if that's a good idea.

Ciao :hypocritesmiley:

HD

Edited by angel_by_day

Rest awhile. The darkness here is safe. I would love to turn the page of every day in this same way,

see everything from your eyes looking out. Touch what there is to touch with your fingers, rub up against the afternoon as part of your thighs rubbing.

My cheek grazing yours is like resolve, the sureness of forever. Your tongue is wet and lazy at leisure in my mouth the way I loaf inside of you..

The only movement in the world is the dawn's bright diamond necklace stringing itself across the new horizon.

Get up from your casket... "with all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams it is is still a beautiful world"

it's funny..a little bit strange...

i love the songs you love...

you feel as strongly as i do..

about things..about feelings...emotions...people...

you scare me...

i'm thinking i can't handle you...

like i can't handle myself...

you are so much like me..

you scare me so much...

but you are one of the very...

very few people that caught my attention..

you remind me of a cousin...

anyways....

i wonder why you keep hangin' on

i'm sorry...i guess i like you too

in a strange way...

but if you really knew me..

you'd never waste your time......

trust me :flowers:

and i really don't think we'll make a good couple anyways..

lest we're hanging sideways :P

and you...

i still think of you sometimes...

"the lips of an angel"?

you dedicated to me that once..i remember..?

you sent me 5 k last xmas....with nothing in return.

thank you very much...........i hope everything is perfect with you..

and your jealous gf :P

God Bless!

Edited by iwalkalone

Whatever YOU decide, I hope it would be for your betterment.. Just remember that people usually do not have a clue as to what they really like.. Kaya nga may free will eh.. I pray for your enlightenment.. Also remember that there is really no clear cut "right or wrong" when it comes to love.. But if it ends up hurting you and making your life miserable, I do think that maybe you ought to think first.. But kung kaya mo at kaya ng puso mo.. Then, by all means, continue, but just remember that you have to accept the facts and be ready to face whatever consequences that "love" can do to you and to your family..

u still cross my mind... i still listen to songs that u remind me, wherever u are ryt now, hope u're ok, am still praying that ur dad will be ok...take care and i'll be missing you, i cherish the short time that we're together though u suddenly turned cold, never keep in touch and erased my number...oh well, take care :(

ikaw... wag kana tatawag skn or mattx ang kapal ng muka mo MANGGAGAMIT!!!

Alam na nla mama at ng family na wla na tayo ang akala ko wla lng sa knila kht wla na tayo hnd pla..

pinagalitan pa ako!!dati ayaw nila sau kc siniraan ka ni___ pinag laban kita,.

at ngaun ako ako na nmn mali.... sabi ni ate cguradong ako na nmn ang nag ka sala.. ako ba..?

dba ikaw..?ikaw tong ni hnd ako maipag laban.. kailangan mo lng ako pag wla ang magaling mong____

na aalala mo lng ako pag nag iisa ka.. yan ba ang sinasabi mong pag mamahal?

sinungaling ka!hnd ka naiiba sa knila!!!

..i'm just done reading it...it wasn't what i expected at all...it was kinda sexual..wasn't it? :unsure:

perhaps cus it really is all about sex?...and it's a very disappointing piece if i may say so......

please try to forget i ever said anything back there...it was just your avvy, your quick wit and obvious intelligence...and the spurr of the moment...nothing more...that was just it. you take care ... sorry for messing with your head for a moment there. :flowers:

Edited by iwalkalone