The Mail Box

call me a bitch but i really don't like you right now. whatever friendship i thought we had was ruined when you decided to be conditional in your attentions. no wonder you have no one to turn to when you need something... you don't know how to be a friend.

good riddance to bad rubbish.

pweh.

why are you so interested in me...

my shitty life...

digging f**king information...

god damn, insinuating bacteria...

while, i don't give a damn on yours...

am i that interesting or popular...

fyi...

your ideas bore me to death...

i hate that you're sick and can't be with me. i hate that flu of yours. i hate that cough of yours. i hate the cold. i hate everything that keeps you from spending time with me. i hate that i can't even go to you to make you feel better... to take care of you. i hate that i have to satisfy myself with the hourly phone calls to hear your voice tell me how you're doing. i want to be there with you right now.

i hate not getting my way.

grrr.

***** <_<

ive wanted to stop you for texting me,for calling me...

coz each day...im starting to hate myself for believing that i hav a special place in your heart...(but im just assuming..i guess)b'coz...for you im just a friend.

i hate this feeling...pls.stay away from me...i dont wanted to be hurt again.. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Guest globetrotter

im sorry for hurting you.

im sorry for being insensitive.

im sorry for being a jerk.

i love you so much and i dont want to lose you over this bs mistake of mine.

i promise to be more open cuz thats the foundation of what we have right now.

i love you so much my dearest c*****.hope you'll forgive me.

how long do you see yourself going round in circles? when are you going to say halt! and step out of the algorithm? where is your weakness leading you? do you know? and hopelessness, has it gone so really bad? and bleeding?

i hope this scene on your stage will end soon. the takes are ugly. the players are the same, only changing masks in every turn. don't you smell the sweat? their cheap cologne? their aftershave?

some, as you said, could not even perform anymore, some handicapped by lack since birth, some don't even give you the chance - to find out what they've got inside. but the package and the moves tell you they're no better than those who can't perform, those who are in dire need to ask god or science for additionals.

some scenes are funny. others sad. some both. but they could not elicit real laughs anymore.

quit the act.

from a friend.

heard you were at loft friday. was supposed to go to that party but i decided to hang with other friends instead. guess, it was just not meant. truth be told, i miss you. weird no? not as if you're in any significant way a part of my daily routine. basta i just do. maybe i'll see you saturday, maybe i won't. either way i'll still miss you, so....

Guest simply_miss

.....It all started with HELLO and since then you took my breath away

it is strange that am feeling this way...hope i would still hear your hello's and hi's a bit longer.

my heart is sad and i don't know why.....

Guest simply_miss

hey, after that text exchanges, i can say i feel much better now. i am not anxious anymore....i am glad that we're still here for each other.

maybe we just need time for ourselves, just the two of us to renew our bond....'buddy' :blush:

goodluck and see you {muah}

-me

Guest globetrotter

i miss you so much.

i love you very much.

i want to be with you and comfort you.

i want to bring the smile back in your face.

i want to kiss you like we used to do.

i just want this special relationship intact.