The Mail Box

i wonder...what if i didn't fall inlove with you ...what if you never mattered...

what if i didn't find you so charming...so beautiful...the first time i laid eyes on you..?

what if you ... didn't go back that night... up the mountains ... and searched for where i live...?

what would've happened...to me..?...to you...?

what would you have done? ...

where would we be right now?

........... where would i be...?

what would've happened?..........

Guest bleeding_angel

you,

i saw someone who looks like you... it scared me a little... and somewhere in my heart there was a flutter felt...

me

hey you ...

thanks for being a friend ...

we just needed to find out we were friends after all.

and im glad we did. after all this time.

thanks for looking out for me.

even when i didnt know you were looking out for me.

-me

Edited by Wyld

This played in my head over several days in late December 2006. While staring at these pages, at a loss as to what to say/write to you.

Hello, I don't even know your name, but I'm hopin' all the same

this is more than just a simple hello

Hello, do I smile and walk away? No, I think I'll smile and stay

to see where this might go

'Cause the last time I felt like this I was falling in love,

falling and feeling I'd never fall in love again

Yes, the last time I felt like this was long before I knew

what I'm feeling now with you

Hello, I can't wait till we're alone, somewhere quiet on our own

so that we can fall the rest of the way

I know that before the night is through, I'll be talking love to you,

meaning every word I say

'Cause the last time I felt like this I was falling in love,

falling and feeling I'd never fall in love again

Yes, the last time I felt like this was long before I knew

what I'm feeling now with you

Take care.

Dear Mailbox regulars,

I would like to thank you for all your interesting, inspiring, thought provoking posts in this thread.

Also, I would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that this thread is for letters that you (MTC member) have written yourselves, but have not sent (or will not ever send) to the intended recipient.

If you want to post a letter that someone else wrote, then the appropriate thread for that would be the Writings of the Heart thread in the Matters of the Heart section ....

Thank you once again.

Yours,

-W

Guest bleeding_angel

you,

it's so nice of you to call me your angelita... *wink*

i really hope that we'll always be friends who understand each other...

me

I am sorry i never told you.

you'll have to understand though. we're in the philippines, and while things may seem to be the norm there, it's not that way here. we're a bunch of liberal "puritans" if you can call it that.

perhaps in another world, when we're both cats.

:evil:

Dear friend,

It's so sad that you've quit the boards and had your room archived. I always considered that room a safe haven, especially when I had a lot on my mind. We may never have met in real life, but I always considered you one of the genuine good guys.

If you're still on the boards under a different name, as I sincerely hope you are, please know that your "other persona" and your humor, grace and wit will be sorely missed.

Good luck with everything.

Cheers,

PCD

for you PAPA

I Miss You Father

how much I miss you, dear father,

, I can only write and say,

wish you were by my side,

to guide me, and show me the way.

I miss your sweet shy smile,

the love in those dear brown eyes,

I miss your attentive listening,

the sweet hellos, and the fond goodbyes.

whenever I was troubled,

I'd pour out my heart to you,

you did not say all that much,

but a world of wisdom, in the words so few.

today when I am troubled,

I silently talk with you,

and I know I still recieve that wisdom,

because it turns right whatever I do.

Your love can not be forgotten

brings a warm glow to my heart,

I know in spirit your'e always with us,

though on this earth, we had to part.

so quiet, sincere and hardworking,

your life an example for us.

what all you taught us, earnestly,

I wish to live life thus.

So bless me again dear father,

give me strength that I may suceed,

to live life as you taught us,

of your values and principles, take heed.

Dear Mailbox,

Astig! buhay ka pa rin. Muntik ka ng mamatay noon. Naaalala ko pa, tatlong taon na ang nakakaraan. Sinubukan kong bigyan ka ulit ng buhay, at mukha namang ako'y nagtagumpay. Nakakatuwang balik-balikan ang mga sulat ko noon, at ng mga taong kakilala ko. Naantig ng puso, na alam ko dahil lamang sa thread na ito, maraming pagkakaibigan ang nabuo, relasyong namulaklak, kahit na sympre marami din ang nasira at nawasak.

Tatlong taon na ang nakakaraan, hindi pa din ako makapaniwala. Eto ka pa din, punong-puno ng pag-asa. Ang pag-asa na sana mabasa ng taong pinaglalaanan ng mga liham mo ang mga liham na nandito. Nakakatuwa talaga. Grabe noh, tatlong taon na pala ng ako'y magsimulang buhayin ka... at kahit na pinabayaan kita eto ka pa rin, namamayagpag. Oo, napabayaan kita, pero hindi kita nakalimutan, dahil lagi naman kitang dinadalaw kapag may pagkakataon ako eh. At lagi pa rin akong naaliw sa mga sagutan, liham, na sinulat ko dito. Haay. Nakakatuwa talaga.

Ang dami ng nagbago sa buhay ko. Ibang-iba na ako ngayon. Ngunit kapag nababasa ko ang mga lumang liham ko dito, naalala ko ang minsang naging ako. Nakakatuwa. Napapangiti na lamang ako. Minsan, ang sarap balik-balikan ng mga sandaling iyon, subalit alam ko naman na hindi na maari. Pero sa tuwing dinadalaw kita, nababalikan ko ang mga munting sandaling iyon. Naalala ko ang mga emosyon at damdaming nararamadaman ko noon. Nakakaaliw. Minsan, hindi ako makapaniwal, ako ba talaga ito? Nasabi ko ba talaga ito? Nakaramdam ba talaga ako ng ganito? Mga masasarap na sandaling kay sayang balikan.

Ang daming ng nagbago, marami na akong hindi kilala... Pero ikaw, andito ka pa rin. Marami akong gustong sabihin, marami akong gustong ikwento, ngunit hindi ko alam kung pano. Mahalaga pa ba yun? Hindi ko alam. Basta naaliw lang talaga ako at nandito ka pa. Naalala ko nga may inaway pa ako dahil sayo. Kasi sabi nya siya daw nagsimula nito, sabi ko oo nga pero iba naman konsepto nya, at hindi naman siya nag tagumpay. Ako ang nagbigay sayo ng pangalan, at ng bagong buhay. Talagang ipaglalaban kita noh. Ikaw pa. Hindi mo man alam, ang laki ng naitulong mo sa akin ng mga panahong kailangan ko ng may masasandalan, at alam ko ganun din sa iba.

Salamat ha.

Sweetpsyche.

lam mo ang malupit na natutunan ko .. pag hindi muna kayo naging magkaibigan.. mahirap talga sobra.. tska marriage is a serious matter.. kung hindi kayo biblical perspective.. magkakaron ng chaos un relationship nyo.. pero kung parehong God-centered, un ang matindi.. wala talagang tatalo dun! un naman tlga diba? kaya nga haharap kayo sa Diyos eh.. ibig sabhin.. ang hanap ko talaga is someone who will love God more than He will love me..

Wala lang ^_^

Guest bleeding_angel

You,

I’ve been trying to write my last letter for you but it is just way too damn difficult after what has been said last night. So let me just be brief in saying that if one day, by some strange circumstance our paths should cross again, I pray that we will become good friends. Until then, thank you for all the nice things you were to me.

Me