Real Facts Why Covid-19 is Fake

MTC

• ADMINISTRATOR

The internet is full of articles discussing Covid-19. Can you link your favorite source of information? Why do you think your source is persecuted by mainstream media? Is the whole internet censored?

Let me clarify this post of mine just incase I get detractors haha! 

First of all, I do believe in COVID but not entirely what the media and the statistics are showing. 

For me:

1. Those who encountered Covid who suffered the actual condition like, difficulty in breathing, those who are really at the verge of dying, for me that's Covid. 

2. But those people who simply caught a flu which is so typical in human nature yet would positive, that is what I highly doubt. 

3. Those people that are asymptomatic those are fake for me. It is very similar to a PT or lab test which can show inaccurate result and can be mistaken at times. 

4. The way they get samples through swab test are so exaggeraged. If Covid was that deadly and that contagious, why do they have to exaggerate the mucus sample they get. They could have simply took a saliva or any fluid from a contagious person. 

5. I already posted this and a lot of people can actually testify. There are many cases of death which aren't even Covid related but the hospitals would tag it as Covid. 

I had a staff who died from anorexia and another family friend whose father died of heart attack, both not related to Covid but the doctors spoke to them and offered them free hospital billing if only they agreed for their death to be classified as a Covid Death. 

AGAIN, I BELIEVE IN COVID BUT NOT THE REAL NUMBERS SHOWING IN THE STATISTICS. 

On 10/8/2021 at 8:26 PM, theoneandonlymistressmia said:

Let me clarify this post of mine just incase I get detractors haha! 

First of all, I do believe in COVID but not entirely what the media and the statistics are showing. 

For me:

1. Those who encountered Covid who suffered the actual condition like, difficulty in breathing, those who are really at the verge of dying, for me that's Covid. 

2. But those people who simply caught a flu which is so typical in human nature yet would positive, that is what I highly doubt. 

3. Those people that are asymptomatic those are fake for me. It is very similar to a PT or lab test which can show inaccurate result and can be mistaken at times. 

4. The way they get samples through swab test are so exaggeraged. If Covid was that deadly and that contagious, why do they have to exaggerate the mucus sample they get. They could have simply took a saliva or any fluid from a contagious person. 

5. I already posted this and a lot of people can actually testify. There are many cases of death which aren't even Covid related but the hospitals would tag it as Covid. 

I had a staff who died from anorexia and another family friend whose father died of heart attack, both not related to Covid but the doctors spoke to them and offered them free hospital billing if only they agreed for their death to be classified as a Covid Death. 

AGAIN, I BELIEVE IN COVID BUT NOT THE REAL NUMBERS SHOWING IN THE STATISTICS. 

Nag oorgasm tlga ko pag may Intelligent Woman nag eexplain on her "conscious" status of mind about this Plandemic LieRUS shit. Even the virus itself has not been isolated and proven existing. Thanks Ms. Mia

• Winner! (+1) 1
  • 5 weeks later...
On 11/20/2021 at 5:46 PM, babymaker said:

The great reset is also the GREAT CULLING.

The powers that be can and will KILL any of the gullibles who are willing to be injected by unknown undocumented poisons as their masters require every 6 months.

Parang nasa gitna tayo ng direksyon na yan kung saan tutungo. Lahat tayo part ng psychological war pero divided sa iba't ibang grupo at nag aaway sa isa't isa.

EUj8KXjWkAAjrn7.jpg

• 2 months later...

Guys, I guess we generally agree on being anti-jab and recognizing the BS going on all around because of it. Ang tanong ko lang mga ginoo ay may ma-re-recommend ba kayong MTC establishment na hindi discriminatory against sa mga unvaxxed? Pa share naman ng MP, eSPA, or kung paano diskarte. 

Maraming salamat mga Ginoong Mahusay

• 2 months later...