Let me clarify this post of mine just incase I get detractors haha!
First of all, I do believe in COVID but not entirely what the media and the statistics are showing.
1. Those who encountered Covid who suffered the actual condition like, difficulty in breathing, those who are really at the verge of dying, for me that's Covid.
2. But those people who simply caught a flu which is so typical in human nature yet would positive, that is what I highly doubt.
3. Those people that are asymptomatic those are fake for me. It is very similar to a PT or lab test which can show inaccurate result and can be mistaken at times.
4. The way they get samples through swab test are so exaggeraged. If Covid was that deadly and that contagious, why do they have to exaggerate the mucus sample they get. They could have simply took a saliva or any fluid from a contagious person.
5. I already posted this and a lot of people can actually testify. There are many cases of death which aren't even Covid related but the hospitals would tag it as Covid.
I had a staff who died from anorexia and another family friend whose father died of heart attack, both not related to Covid but the doctors spoke to them and offered them free hospital billing if only they agreed for their death to be classified as a Covid Death.
AGAIN, I BELIEVE IN COVID BUT NOT THE REAL NUMBERS SHOWING IN THE STATISTICS.