Bongbong Marcos vs Leni Robredo  

473 members have voted

1. 1. Naniniwala ka bang may pagtatangka o nagaganap na pandaraya?

• Oo naniniwala ako
    • Hindi ako naniniwala
    • 'Di ako sigurado

the last time i check leni is still the vp despite your claim that bbm have many evidences against her. of course kahit anong pag claim mo na napupuruhan kung di naman nahahatulan na talo siya nganga ka pa rin.

kaya maghintay ka pa .. baka sakali makaupo na lodi mo.

Baka sakali? Looks to me like it is inevitable that Robredo will eventually step down to give BBM his rightful place.

the last time i check leni is still the vp despite your claim that bbm have many evidences against her. of course kahit anong pag claim mo na napupuruhan kung di naman nahahatulan na talo siya nganga ka pa rin.

kaya maghintay ka pa .. baka sakali makaupo na lodi mo.

The fact is she's treading on thin ice based on the smorgasbord of evidence and that thin ice will break once the votes in all three pilot provinces are counted. Don't hold your breath. Your fake vice president will get exposed or rather getting exposed. It seems that you are affected by the articles and my mocking statements about Robredo, otherwise, you'd be blase about my posts. Halatang affected ka.

Edited by will robie

The fact is she's treading on thin ice based on the smorgasbord of evidence and that thin ice will break once the votes in all three pilot provinces are counted. Don't hold your breath. Your fake vice president will get exposed. It seems that you are affected by the articles and my mocking statements about Robredo, otherwise, you'd be blase about my posts. Halatang affected ka.

evidence? why did the pet already accepted the so called evidences in his favor? kumbaga sa basketball 4 quarters yan bago malaman sino panalo. eh di pa nga tapos 1st quarter nagbubunyi ka na. hahaha

i know that ur wishing, hoping and praying for it ...

at tama ka oo affected ako...masyado kasi akong naawa sa iyo dahil sa mga pinaggagawa mo araw araw. pathetic fool

evidence? why did the pet already accepted the so called evidences in his favor? kumbaga sa basketball 4 quarters yan bago malaman sino panalo. eh di pa nga tapos 1st quarter nagbubunyi ka na. hahaha

i know that ur wishing, hoping and praying for it ...

at tama ka oo affected ako...masyado kasi akong naawa sa iyo dahil sa mga pinaggagawa mo araw araw. pathetic fool

Did I say or imply that the PET already accepted the evidence of BBM? Read and understand what I said and don't try to steer the conversation to whether the evidence has already been accepted or not because this is a strawman argument. After the recount, there will be a presentation of evidence which BBM has a plethora of. Your comprehension problem is getting obvious.

Your conjecture that I am wishing for it is laughable. Haha! You wish I was wishing and praying for it. Haha!

Haha! This post cements what I said that you are really affected. Naaawa or naasar? Sa tunog ng mga post mo naaasar ka but go ahead and lie to yourself. Ad hominem pa more. I am enjoying this. :lol:

Edited by will robie

If Robredo still hopes to continue her political career, it is now the time for her to publicly condemn the systematic cheating that her party did during the 2016 elections, and voluntarily step down as VP, and concede to BBM as the rightfully elected VP.

She can quit from the LP and run as independent or in another party. Mapapatawad pa sya ng taumbayan.

Did I say or imply that the PET already accepted the evidence of BBM?

ayun naman pala ... kasi nga hindi pa naman tinatanggap ng pet as evidence

pero yan mga hirit mo ganito “The fact is she's treading on thin ice based on the smorgasbord of evidence and that thin ice will break once the votes in all three pilot provinces are counted.”

so ano ang basehan mo na yun binabanggit mong evidence eh papaboran ng pet para masabing “fact” yun she is treading in thin ice? paano kung di tinanggap ng pet, paano magiging fact yan pinagsasabi mo? alam naman natin parepareho na kailangan panigan yan ebidensiya para manalo si bbm. pero wag mo na sagutin kung ano basehan mo...alam naman natin wala dahil inamin mo na dati sa akin. pwned

If Robredo still hopes to continue her political career, it is now the time for her to publicly condemn the systematic cheating that her party did during the 2016 elections, and voluntarily step down as VP, and concede to BBM as the rightfully elected VP.

She can quit from the LP and run as independent or in another party. Mapapatawad pa sya ng taumbayan.

di na kailangan ....again kung totoo nga na nagkadayaan

kung mga marcos nga sa opinion ko mas malala at garapal ang mga kawalanghiyaang ginawa eh napatawad at nakabalik.

time heal all wounds

ayun naman pala ... kasi nga hindi pa naman tinatanggap ng pet as evidence

First of all, the PET is still in the recount stage and not in the presentation of evidence stage. Halatang wala kang alam sa nangyayari. Don't post if you are clueless on what is happening. Hihirit basta lang may reply kahit sablay.

pero yan mga hirit mo ganito “The fact is she's treading on thin ice based on the smorgasbord of evidence and that thin ice will break once the votes in all three pilot provinces are counted.”

So? I really don't see your point in repeating what I said.

Edited by will robie

so ano ang basehan mo na yun binabanggit mong evidence eh papaboran ng pet para masabing “fact” yun she is treading in thin ice? paano kung di tinanggap ng pet, paano magiging fact yan pinagsasabi mo? alam naman natin parepareho na kailangan panigan yan ebidensiya para manalo si bbm. pero wag mo na sagutin kung ano basehan mo...alam naman natin wala dahil inamin mo na dati sa akin. pwned

Because the fact is there is a lot of damning evidence against Robredo that is why I said she is treading on thin ice. Brush up on the idioms that I have been mentioning. Your comprehension is really poor. Paano kung hindi tinanggap ng PET? Again, halatang clueless ka sa nangyayari. Nasa recount stage pa lang. Pwned? Still lying to yourself?

Edited by will robie

alamin mo muna meaning ng fact ...kung factual nga yan hindi opinion then we talk. until then you are just blabbing nonsense.

recount stage pa lang nga assuming ka madadale si leni sa evidence and you wanna claim it as fact? hahaha

First of all, the PET is still in the recount stage and not in the presentation of evidence stage. Halatang wala kang alam sa nangyayari. Don't post if you are clueless on what is happening. Hihirit basta lang may reply kahit sablay.

So? I really don't see your point in repeating what I said.

Edited by rooster69ph

alamin mo muna meaning ng fact ...kung factual nga yan hindi opinion then we talk. until then you are just blabbing nonsense.

recount stage pa lang nga assuming ka nadadale si leni sa evidence. hahaha

Another trolling and nonsensical post which proves that you are just replying to troll. I don't need to assume. Anyone who knows what is happening in the recount knows that the plethora of evidence is more than enough to kick out your fake vice president. Apparently, you're clueless. Well, that's always been the case.

I can't help but laugh at how you're getting mortified on two threads.

Edited by will robie

Hindi ko nga alam bakit quote ng quote sa mga post ko yan tapos hindi pala naintindihan yung mga post ko.

Dun sa isang thread, nagmamarunong sa inflation rate, clueless naman kung paano ina-analyze ang impact ng changes sa Consumer Price Index vs. Purchasing Power.

Mukhang high school lang itong batang ito eh. Ang daming hindi pa naiintindihan. Sablay pa sa logical reasoning. Is he old enough to be allowed in this mature forum?

Let's see here. Wrong combo of words. How can one be a brainwashed loyalist? You can't possibly be a brainwashed loyalist since you have also been loyal to Marcos, hence, the word "loyalist". You can say brainwashed Marcos converts but never "brainwashed loyalist". Sablay na sablay ang newbie troll. Malamang dilawantard ito.

Edited by will robie

Dun sa isang thread, nagmamarunong sa inflation rate, clueless naman kung paano ina-analyze ang impact ng changes sa Consumer Price Index vs. Purchasing Power.

Mukhang high school lang itong batang ito eh. Ang daming hindi pa naiintindihan. Sablay pa sa logical reasoning. Is he old enough to be allowed in this mature forum?

Dito naman, hindi magrasp ang sinasabi ko na fact na treading on thin ice si Robredo kasi madaming ebidensiya laban sa kanya tapos hihirit ng kung natanggap ng PET ang evidence. The thing is the protest is in the recount stage and the presentation of evidence will come after the recount stage. His questions only solidifies my conclusion that he is clueless on what is happening in the recount.

Poor comprehension and poor logical reasoning seem to be the norm when he quotes posts and tries to argue.

Edited by will robie

Let's see here. Wrong combo of words. How can one be a brainwashed loyalist? You can't possibly be a brainwashed loyalist since you have also been loyal to Marcos, hence, the word "loyalist". You can say brainwashed Marcos converts but never "brainwashed loyalist". Sablay na sablay ang newbie troll. Malamang dilawantard ito.

they rather want you to keep reading grade 3 textbooks though, on how they indoctrinate young children about Ninoy. Nasa poem form pa yan ha.

Leni Robredo cheated her way to the vice presidency and in this ongoing manual recount and judicial revision, she is attempting to cheat the Filipino people again by trying to change the rules in the middle of the game.-Attorney Vic Rodriguez-BBM's legal counsel in the recount

Edited by will robie

BBM has a lot of evidence regarding the cheating of the Robredo camp. It would be downright stupid to think that the BBM camp was behind the wetting of the ballot boxes. BBM wants to get it done and over with so that he would be proclaimed the vice president, a position he won legitimately if not for the cheating of the yellowtards. It just does not make sense that the BBM camp is the one wetting the ballot boxes when he is the one initiating the protest and he has a lot of damning evidence to boot the fake vice president out. Why delay or put in jeopardy your protest by wetting the ballot boxes?

Yung nakakatawa, nagsabi ang peke na bise presidente na lumaban ng patas. How ironic to say that when her camp was the one who did the cheating. Another imbecilic statement from Robredo. :lol:

ewan ko kay Rooster at naisip nya na BBM camp ang ggwa ng pagbasa ng balota hehehe... its a downward numbskull to have that kind of plan hahaha

so ayun naman pala may malice sa statement mo ...

does the question answered?

ewan ko kay Rooster at naisip nya na BBM camp ang ggwa ng pagbasa ng balota hehehe... its a downward numbskull to have that kind of plan hahaha

does the question answered?

nope!

first and foremost wala akong tinatanong sa iyo. its a fact that there was malice in your earlier statement, naipakita ko na sa iyo yan.

second we’re talking of possibilities here if it was indeed “binasa ni” as you’re insinuating rather than “nabasa” in the absence of further collaborative evidences that can pin down the person who supposedly did it (kung talagang binasa nga at hindi nabasa). walang kinalaman ito sa pagsisinungaling mo wherin you are insinuating “binasa ni” but then when confronted sasabihin mo ang sinabi mo is simply “basa ito”.

i will not underestimate what bbm can and is willing to do ... like you, don’t you think its downward numbskull to lie considering it is easy to go back to your earlier post to prove it? but hey, you did.

ok ka din, kukuha ka na lang ng resbak eh yun pang isang nagsinungaling din sa akin para maipanalo ang argumento. sinabi ko daw na allegasyon lamang na basa ang mga balota pero di naman maipakita sa akin kung saang post ko sinabi.