Bongbong Marcos vs Leni Robredo  

473 members have voted

1. 1. Naniniwala ka bang may pagtatangka o nagaganap na pandaraya?

• Oo naniniwala ako
    • Hindi ako naniniwala
    • 'Di ako sigurado

yung backer ni BBM

The Marcos clan has no backer among the Philippine political circle.

There's no kingmaker above their clan. They are, in fact, one of the kingmakers in Phil political scene.

But I have to admit they have been substantially cut down to size and are not as strong as the other kingmaker groups, especially those allied with the yellow oligarchs.

They still need to ally themselves with other political groups.

So if you say BBM has a backer, i'd say he is probably a strategic ally, or a political supporter, but not a backer in the context of "kingmaker".

Edited by camiar
  • Like (+1) 1

But I have to admit they have been substantially cut down to size and are not as strong as the other kingmaker groups, especially those allied with the yellow oligarchs.

The thing is the "yellow" oligarchs have been cut down in size themselves by Duterte. The Marcoses still have allies, foremost of which is the president himself.

Si Duterte yata ang sinasabi ni darksoulriver. darksoulriver, dapat sinabi mo na lang. May nalalaman ka pang blind item. Bakit ka pa magbliblind item kung puede naman sabihin? :lol:

Edited by will robie

The thing is the "yellow" oligarchs have been cut down in size themselves by Duterte. The Marcoses still have allies, foremost of which is the president himself.

Si Duterte yata ang sinasabi ni darksoulriver. darksoulriver, dapat sinabi mo na lang. May nalalaman ka pang blind item. Bakit ka pa magbliblind item kung puede naman sabihin? :lol:

PDut would be a strong ally. But not a "backer" in the context of a kingmaker.

The Marcos clan has no backer among the Philippine political circle.

So if you say BBM has a backer, i'd say he is probably a strategic ally, or a political supporter, but not a backer in the context of "kingmaker".

I think your not familiar with the US Govt backing Marcos in Philippine History... yun din ang nagpauwi sa kanya sa Hawaii!

the thing is this current Govt moves silently on making the returns of the Marcoses sa Mansion sa tabi ng ilog pasig!

the ousters of Com Bautista would be one..

the sudden supports of the Senate on the wide spread Dayaan di umano ng nakaraang halalan..

a backer would be a good term dahil yung ally hindi pa nman sila nagsasanib pwersa db!

I think your not familiar with the US Govt backing Marcos in Philippine History... yun din ang nagpauwi sa kanya sa Hawaii!

the thing is this current Govt moves silently on making the returns of the Marcoses sa Mansion sa tabi ng ilog pasig!

the ousters of Com Bautista would be one..

the sudden supports of the Senate on the wide spread Dayaan di umano ng nakaraang halalan..

a backer would be a good term dahil yung ally hindi pa nman sila nagsasanib pwersa db!

You are getting me confused.

Kingmakers manipulate the political environment so that the candidate they favor will become the leader. They are not necessarily an ally of the leader they put in power. What's important to them is that they can make this leader do what they want him to do, willingly or not.

US Gov't is a kingmaker in Philippine politics - we all agree to that.

Local kingmakers are the likes of Chinese Big Business (Lucio Tan, Henry Sy, etc...), Corporate Oligarchs (Ayalas, Aboitiz, Lopez, etc...) and Political Oligarchs (Cojuangcos, Marcoses, etc...)

how water proof? Have you seen the ballot boxes itself?

ofcourse ... its all in the grand scheme of things. for all you know yun talunan ang may kagagawan niyan. part of mind conditioning na may dayaan na nangyari because of these “irregularities” sa balwarte ni leni since it would be difficult to disprove the numbers on a simple recount. in the end they would pray that the votes from these ballot boxes be nullified.

Are you the manufacturer or merely speculating? Why would it be exposed to sunlight? There is a storage room for the ballot boxes. You are talking about the ballot box during the election. The context of this topic is after the election so the ballot boxes are obviously covered and sealed.

Edited by will robie

Fyi. Every ballot has a scanned image stored on the sd cards.

What's your point? I did not post anything recently regarding SD cards.

How did i know it? It is because i participated in the whole process james cutter. Kaya napapakamot na lang ako sa mga pinag kakalat ninyo about sa failure ng vote counting machines. Ay oo nga pala. Sa manual count ka na lang pala umaasa kasi hindi ninyo mapatunayan na nagkaroon ng dayaan sa system ng smartmatic.

So tell me, did you really participated in the last election o sadya lang talaga na hindi mo napansin ang pagkaka gawa ng ballot box.

I don't care about your fairy tales. This is another example of a strawman argument. You quoted my post questioning the ballot boxes being water proof and your post does not controvert that the ballot boxes are water proof. Kung san san na napunta yung post mo.

Edited by will robie