Bongbong Marcos vs Leni Robredo  

473 members have voted

1. 1. Naniniwala ka bang may pagtatangka o nagaganap na pandaraya?

• Oo naniniwala ako
    • Hindi ako naniniwala
    • 'Di ako sigurado

To me, PDP-Laban, NP, and NPC are making a coalition specifically to get take the Senate Presidency away from LP.

Don't insist that there's no Plan B. I don't buy that.

LP's Plan B will exploit Duterte's weakness -- his penchant to do or say something without thinking it through (or simply, his lack of a master plan, which is becoming more obvious as days pass)

LP would be naive not to have something like it up their sleeves.

Well there's a problem in the so called "Plan B" theory reportedly concocted by LP. First of all many of the LP congressmen have already abandoned ship. If there was indeed a plan to overthrow Duterte from the beginning then LP should have been united considering Robredo already won in the transparency survey. Plan B is a myth like the other conspiracy theory spreading prior to election. I even remember reading that Mar will send someone to Luneta para magpabugbog or even going so far to bomb Luneta park. Pati yung "Pink ballot" wala rin naman. The way I see it many of the LP members and former members have already accepted the Duterte win and have no plans of overthrowing him for now. Many have already embraced him by switching to Duterte's camp.

I think Marcos seriously underestimated Leni. When Marcos overtook Chiz in the survey he temporarily stopped airing ads in ABS, GMA, TV5 when Leni was closing in, he started airing his ads again. The VP debate IMHO also damaged Marcos' campaign, this is the reason why he opted out of the 2nd debate. He was pummeled by Cayetano, Robredo, and Escudero.

Edited by red60

The VP debate IMHO also damaged Marcos' campaign, this is the reason why he opted out of the 2nd debate. He was pummeled by Cayetano, Robredo, and Escudero.

Well marcos loyalist just could face this reality thus they have to spin it and make it look like they are always on the upperhand.

At least kay "lackey" ang huling halakhak...

I am a Bikolana but my VP is BBM

I got a lot of hate comments for being a bbm supporter

I just want a real change to completely take place.

Rather than seeing a ray of yellow sunshine in the administration.

Leni is okay and I don't have any problem with her.

ang dami nag post before

"bakit iboboto si Mar, Poe, MDS or BInay, eh lahat sila tuta ni aquino

..so si Leni exempted?"...

wala lang...

congrats na lang sknya... pero wag na silang magkontrahan sa pag gawa ng desisyon... kasi ngaun pa lang kampihan agad nagaganap. wala pa nga nag ppledge meron na agad on the right corner and on the left corner... ;)

Unity,

Time to heal.

Change... parang awa nyo na adminisitration.

• Like (+1) 1

Leni the lackey? No chance leni? From the start of the campaign period until election day, walang kapana-panalo di ba? This Monday, she will be proclaimed as vp-elect.

Pre-campaingn period her ratings were down, if I'm not mistaken single figures lang. It slowly improved at the expense of Escudero the robot. By the time the election started she was statistically tied to Marcos. Actually she was even ahead by 2% but still considered statistically tied. Like what I mentioned earlier Marcos seriously underestimated Robredo. Was there cheating? Maybe. But does Leni actually had a chance against Marcos? According to all the surveys, yes. These are the same surveys that accurately predicted that Duterte will have a landslide victory.

Edited by red60

Not a Bongbong supporter, but I am anti-LP. I was hoping for a sweeping out of the LP candidates, just so we could show ourselves as a people that, when we are unhappy with the current administration, we DO have the power to sweep them out of office.

Instead, with familiar faces in the Senate and Congress, and an opportunistic Robredo (I don't apologize for the use of that adjective; nothing in her political decisions and actions proves otherwise) in the background, I worry for Duterte's administration.

Once the glow fades, expect Trillanes and company to renew attacks on Duterte, including impeachment complaints. If they can push him out of office, they have their pawn ready to advance to queen.

That's Bongbong's "plan B" scenario, right? But the reason that fear has gained traction among many people is that we've seen it before: Duterte as Erap, Leni as GMA. I participated in both EDSA I and II, but over the years I've come to regret those actions, as I've seen what the costs have been. I don't expect Duterte to be a perfect president, but I hope he will have a chance to complete his mandate, notwithstanding his mistakes. He earned that right by winning the election; I'm sick and tired of people circumventing the electoral mandate through impeachment complaints and the like.

I congratulate Leni, and hopes she serves as a loyal VP, not GMA part deux.

Regretfully, I will miss out on seeing Bongbong as Duterte's VP. As one drunken friend so eloquently put it: "Walang takot si Digong pag si Bongbong ang vp niya. Kung mamatay si Digong, bubuhayin sya ng mga dilaw para lang hindi maging presidente si Bongbong." I wonder if the Aquinos have a Raise Dead scroll handy for such an occasion.

• Like (+1) 3

Yung huling survey ng SWS at Pulse Asia, lamang na si Leni over Marcos pero considered a statistical tie kung tama ang pagkakatanda ko. Yung TV5-SWS Exit Poll which the SWS Mahar Mangahas considers most telling or reflective of the actual vote e lamang si Marcos 34.6% to Leni's 32.8% pero ayon kay Mangahas, considered statistical tie din ito with a 1.8% difference. Ito yung pinupunto ni BBM na ebidensya na panalo siya sa boto pero given na statistical tie ito, mas magandang pagtuunan yung actual vote count.

Nasa GMA website yung talaan ng mga natitirang presinto at kung saang probinsya pa yung hindi nabibilang. Mula doon pwede na tayo gumawa ng sarili nating projection kung kaya pa nga ba habulin ni Marcos ang boto ni Leni. Wala pa akong nakitang analytical projection na mananalo si Marcos based on the remaining uncounted precincts.

Ganunpaman, mas maganda matapos na agad ang bilangan at iupload na sa transparency server para magkaalaman na.

May video na umiikot ngayon na nagsabi na pakana ng SWS at Pulse yan para i-condition na ang mga tao. Ang totoo niya lamang si BBM ng 3 million mahigit.

http://philippinesthesickmanofasia.blogspot.com.au/2016/05/marcos-jr-at-ang-martial-law.html

Ang dami na lumalabas na mga whistleblowers. Bukod pa diyan, marami na ebidensya. Ang nakakapagtaka, bakit nagbubulagbulagan ang comelec? May lokohan na nangyayari. Hindi na ito Marcos vs Robredo. Gawin natin sagrado ang electoral process... Huwag tayo papayag sa fraud.

http://philippinesthesickmanofasia.blogspot.com.au/2016/05/marcos-jr-at-ang-martial-law.html

May "witness" kuno but they admit they have no evidence. So far the random manual count is 100% accurate compared to automated count.

Edited by red60

May video na umiikot ngayon na nagsabi na pakana ng SWS at Pulse yan para i-condition na ang mga tao. Ang totoo niya lamang si BBM ng 3 million mahigit.

Yung link mo hindi naman yung video na sinasabi mong umiikot ngayon brader, excited pa naman akong panoorin, baka nahilo yung video kakaikot.

Bomalabs na magpapagamit sa politiko yang Pulse Asia at SWS. Bad for business pre. Yung mga negosyo nila will outlast all these politicians if they just preserve their credibility. Ganumpaman, kung may matibay na ebidensya na mailalabas ang kampo ni BBM laban sa mga survey firms na ito, edi ipakita ng magkaalaman na. Pero so far, unassailable ang integrity nitong mga survey firms na ito, sa kanila nanggaling na naungusan ni BBM si Chiz diba? Totoo naman. Sa kanila nanggaling na tinambakan ni Digong ang mga katunggali niya at neck and neck sa second place sila Mar at Grace. Totoo naman. Sila din nagpaalam sa atin na from 1% bumulusok si Leni at tumatabla na o di kaya'y ungos na dito kay BBM. Totoo naman.

Nandyaan na rin lang, binasa ko na din yung artikulong pinupunto mo. Medyo mahirap paniwalaan yung artikulo dahil anonymous blog na naman ito na medyo pariwara sa paggamit ng facts dahil wala namang accountability at walang pinagiingatang credibility, ganumpaman may isang punto siya na may kabuluhan. Ayon kay Ewan not-McGregor (anonymous blogger kasi), dapat tanggapin at pangatawanan ni BBM ang nangyari nuong Martial Law at wag niya basta na lang ideny at idedma. Sabi nga daw ni Tyrion Lannister kay Jon Snow, "Let me give you some advice, bastard. Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you"

Dapat aminin at ipagbigay paumanhin ni BBM ang mga nangyari nuong Martial Law, akuin niya at mag-sorry sa sambayanang Pilipino. Instant Pogi Points! Siguro ipamudmod niya sa masa yung kayamanang sinasabi ni Imelda na ibabalik niya sa taumbayan pag naibalik sila sa pwesto. Pay forward, unahan na niya si Imelda para sa kanya ang Pogi Points. The Filipinos are richer by $5 Billion, everybody happy. Tada-aaan BBM for President 2022!

If all that fails, though, may isang alas pa din naman si BBM. Ipasakabilang-buhay niya si Imelda (by means foul or fair ala Game of Thrones) by September (11 or 21?) 2021, magluluksa ang sambayanan at sa outpouring of grief na ito magkakaisa ang lahat na iluklok si BBM bilang Presidente sa darating na eleksyon ng 2022. Marcos pa rin!

Ang dami na lumalabas na mga whistleblowers. Bukod pa diyan, marami na ebidensya. Ang nakakapagtaka, bakit nagbubulagbulagan ang comelec? May lokohan na nangyayari. Hindi na ito Marcos vs Robredo. Gawin natin sagrado ang electoral process... Huwag tayo papayag sa fraud.

Marcos camp and "whistleblowers" admitted that they don't have evidence so be specific on your so-called maraming evidence.

If this is true then why not do mind conditioning for presidential race?? When Leni was at the bottom of the surveys while BBM enjoyed first place no one is complaining. Ngayon na unahan siya biglang "mind conditioning" sabi daw ng mga loyalista. :rolleyes: Furthermore, it will be stupid for SWS and Pulse Asia to release fake or rigged surveys since this will ruin their credibility.

Edited by red60

Marcos camp and "whistleblowers" admitted that they don't have evidence so be specific on your so-called maraming evidence.

Ebidensiya hanap mo?

Kulang pa ba ebidensya yun nahuling naglalagay ng program or command sa servers ang taga smartmatic sa gitna ng bilangan?

Kulang pa ba ebidensya ang mga witnesses na handang humarap sa korte sa tamang panahon?

Mga videos na nagkalat na nakikita mga tauhan ng LP manually shading ballots?

Yung reklamo ng isang absentee voter na lumabas pangalan ni Mar at Leni instead na si Duterte at Marcos na mga binoto niya?

0 votes for Marcos in ARMM?

Yung 3.9 million na undervotes?

Kulang pa ba yan?

If this is true then why not do mind conditioning for presidential race?? When Leni was at the bottom of the surveys while BBM enjoyed first place no one is complaining. Ngayon na unahan siya biglang "mind conditioning" sabi daw ng mga loyalista. :rolleyes: Furthermore, it will be stupid for SWS and Pulse Asia to release fake or rigged surveys since this will ruin their credibility.

Gawain niyo lang naman ang mind conditioning. Kayo naman ito mahilig magkalat ng panloloko at manira. Ayan tuloy si Leni niyo etsepwera sa administracion ni Digong. Ano gagawin niya?

^TRUE colors of the marcos' is in the open, LIES they spread through the years were debunked with simple TRUTH in a matter of months

after the election, having been defeated they still continue to spread their LIES

leni can serve the people in her own capacity as VP, they didnt want her in any cabinet meeting because dutertes claim that his cabinet is FULL of INTEGRITY is a LIE as well

Edited by dos8dos

Ebidensiya hanap mo?

Kulang pa ba ebidensya yun nahuling naglalagay ng program or command sa servers ang taga smartmatic sa gitna ng bilangan?

Kulang pa ba ebidensya ang mga witnesses na handang humarap sa korte sa tamang panahon?

Mga videos na nagkalat na nakikita mga tauhan ng LP manually shading ballots?

Yung reklamo ng isang absentee voter na lumabas pangalan ni Mar at Leni instead na si Duterte at Marcos na mga binoto niya?

0 votes for Marcos in ARMM?

Yung 3.9 million na undervotes?

Kulang pa ba yan?

Gawain niyo lang naman ang mind conditioning. Kayo naman ito mahilig magkalat ng panloloko at manira. Ayan tuloy si Leni niyo etsepwera sa administracion ni Digong. Ano gagawin niya?

Dami na palang ebidensiya ...

So bakit gustong pa magimbestiga, mag system audit...

Magsampa na ng kaso, file an election protest nang madesisyunan na kung talagang nadaya.

Pero on the record, hindi ba hindi pa nagsisimula ang election, hindi pa naipasok ang unang balota, sinabi na ni BBM panalo na siya at sa dayaan lang siya matatalo. Well well well, yun nagbilangan na talo siya kaya ayun nadaya.

^Naknamputik kasalanan ni Bong Bong yan, lamang na siya sa unang araw ng Congressional canvassing by 2 million votes biruin mo nag-relax na naman at natulog, hindi na natuto. Ayan tuloy nung second day inungusan uli ni Leni, ayun ang siste, TALO. Moral lesson: Huwag tutulog tulog habang di pa tapos ang bilangan.

Pero tapos na ang bilangan e, talo na, itulog na lang ni Bongski yan, may mapapala pa siya.

Joke lang :) Don't fret, may 2022 pa naman.

Edited by everyman
  • 1 month later...

From various stories I got from different provinces after the elections, I believe that LP cheated massively to get Robredo to win even by a small margin.

Plan B.

Put Mar as 2nd spot after Du30. Eliminate Du30 (with extreme prejudice) before winners are officially proclaimed, so Mar will be declared winner.

Plan C

If Mar loses the count, Leni must win vs. BBM. Then replace Du30 thru massive media demolition job followed by impeachment.

From various stories I got from different provinces after the elections, I believe that LP cheated massively to get Robredo to win even by a small margin.

Plan B.

Put Mar as 2nd spot after Du30. Eliminate Du30 (with extreme prejudice) before winners are officially proclaimed, so Mar will be declared winner.

Plan C

If Mar loses the count, Leni must win vs. BBM. Then replace Du30 thru massive media demolition job followed by impeachment.

Let me guess, those who get to tell this story voted for Duterte -Marcos?

BTW, hindi kaya si BBM ang nagkalat niyan? Bago pa magbotohan iyan na ang sinasabi ni BBM. Nataon pa na pinagsasbi niya ito nun naungusan na siya sa survey ni Leni.

Oh well, it's an old issue. Duterte and Leni are now both in office. Plan B obviously didn't happen while to be honest Plan C has a very low probability of happening as well if you look at the political landscape now.