Duterte's Presidency : Expectations, Controversies, Rants, Etc.

Bilib din ako sa pagkaka compartmentalize ng mga DDS, eh. Galit kay Duque, pero ok lang sa kanila tuwing dinidepensahan sya ni Gongdi sa late night talk shows niya.

Asar na asar sa statement ni Villar tungkol sa health workers, pero pag galing kay tatay yun essentially the same statement, kebs lang.

Sinasabihan na bobo si Año dahil sa motorcycle shield policy niya, pero hindi pinapansin na bilib na bilib sa kanya si manong Rody.

Edited by tk421
  • Like (+1) 1

The troll should really learn the meaning of compartmentalization before using it. I don't see anything wrong with detesting Duque and liking Duterte. Just because someone is Pro-Duterte does not mean he should support all of the president's decisions. Yellow trolls should really brush up on their logic. Lumalala na. :lol:

Edited by lee sawyer
  • Like (+1) 2

this government is being run like a Mafia organization. Be it the drug problem and the current pandemic everything is about making money for this administration. It is trying so hard or have already surpassed the corruption and moral decay of the Marcos regime. The duterte administration is all talk and nothing to show for it.

bast admin? baka worst of the worst, lot of Filipino suffers because of covid.for me nakapasok covid satin sa kapabayaan, nakapaasok covid sa ibang probinsya dahil sa kapabayaan ulit, lumala covid sa metro manila dahil sa kapabayaan nila, nakakawa mga health workers, at halos lahat ng pinoy :(

Nothing is as unfortunate than a country living in extreme poverty while still rejoicing and being a fanatic to a Politician in power. Nakaka awa

Bilib din ako sa pagkaka compartmentalize ng mga DDS, eh. Galit kay Duque, pero ok lang sa kanila tuwing dinidepensahan sya ni Gongdi sa late night talk shows niya.

Asar na asar sa statement ni Villar tungkol sa health workers, pero pag galing kay tatay yun essentially the same statement, kebs lang.

Sinasabihan na bobo si Año dahil sa motorcycle shield policy niya, pero hindi pinapansin na bilib na bilib sa kanya si manong Rody.

Iba si Gong Di. Di pwede magalit ang mga fanatics sa kanya. They will defend him to death.

• Like (+1) 1

bast admin? baka worst of the worst, lot of Filipino suffers because of covid.for me nakapasok covid satin sa kapabayaan, nakapaasok covid sa ibang probinsya dahil sa kapabayaan ulit, lumala covid sa metro manila dahil sa kapabayaan nila, nakakawa mga health workers, at halos lahat ng pinoy :(

Sino ba ang nagpabaya?

What is happening to our country is also happening to other countries.

All C-19 affected countries are suffering. By this time almost all economies are going into recession. But it is not the fault of any country's government.

Nobody knows exactly how to balance locking down the community for the sake of the people's health and safety vs. the need to open up the economy continue with their livelihood and survival.

If you say you know the answers on how to solve this C-19 problem, you're a fvck1ng liar.

Edited by camiar

The problem is not the president but his underlings.

It's not even his underlings.

He inherited the LGUs -- barangay officials, town mayors, provincial governors, etc... and the bureaucracy that provides government security, health , and financial support services.

Despite these shortcomings, Du30 still manages to make a headway because he is on the right direction.

It's not even his underlings.

He inherited the LGUs -- barangay officials, town mayors, provincial governors, etc... and the bureaucracy that provides government security, health , and financial support services.

Despite these shortcomings, Du30 still manages to make a headway because he is on the right direction.

Yes but it starts from his men like Dominguez, Ano and Duque.

Edited by lee sawyer
  • 2 weeks later...

So what about them?

We wouldn't have any idea if anybody else Du30 assigns to do the job could have done any better.

The president can always take them out. However, I am way past wishing for the president to take them out. I trust the president and some of his men. Not the three I mentioned.

The president can always take them out. However, I am way past wishing for the president to take them out. I trust the president and some of his men. Not the three I mentioned.

I asked one of the posters here who has been criticizing the DoH Secretary what he knows about Duque and why he should be sacked. He did not post a reply.

I am sincerely interested to know why he should be fired.

Unfortunately, every complaint I have seen so far are just baseless bellyaching, mostly arising from inefficiencies in DOH due to government bureaucracy and logistical problems arising from our lack of funds. But these negative things will happen whoever the department Secretary is.

I don't know about Ano and Dominguez. So far I have not heard anything bad about their style of leadership.

I asked one of the posters here who has been criticizing the DoH Secretary what he knows about Duque and why he should be sacked. He did not post a reply.

Unfortunately, every complaint I have seen so far are just baseless bellyaching, mostly arising from inefficiencies in DOH due to government bureaucracy and logistical problems arising from our lack of funds. But these negative things will happen whoever the department Secretary is.

I don't know about Ano and Dominguez. So far I have not heard anything bad about their style of leadership.

Duque should be fired because of the following:

1. Making stupid statements like "if you already have the symptoms, manage it as if it's covid-19. If all indications suggest that it's covid-19, why wait for a test? Manage it as if it's covid-19 right away. You assume.That's the way you do it." Having symptoms does not mean you have covid-19. You have to have a swab test to confirm it's covid-19. The statement reeks of insensitivity and stupidity. "Actually, nasa second wave na tayo. Yung first wave nagumpisa batay po sa ating mga batikang epidemiologist, na ang first wave natin happened sometime in January." This reeks of ignorance because how can we have a second wave when the first wave was not yet done at the time? That is a misleading statement from the SOH no less.

2. Blaming his staff for the delayed release of benefits for health workers who died or were infected with covid-19. He is supposed to be on top of the situation regarding important things like this than blame his subordinates. The release is of paramount importance since health workers who were infected need the benefits for medical needs and these medical needs would make them get well faster which in turn will make them take care of patients as soon as possible.

3. Fourteen senators filed Resolution 362 last April stating Duque's failure of leadership, negligence, lack of foresight, and inefficiency in the performance of his mandate resulting in poor planning, delayed response, lack of transparency, and misguided and flip-flopping policies and measures in addressing the covid-19 pandemic.

Edited by lee sawyer
  • Like (+1) 1

Pfhhh just say "puro kayo reklamo anu ba ang bag nyo?" and move on hmmm k?

Duque should be fired because of the following:

1. Making stupid statements like "if you already have the symptoms, manage it as if it's covid-19. If all indications suggest that it's covid-19, why wait for a test? Manage it as if it's covid-19 right away. You assume.That's the way you do it." Having symptoms does not mean you have covid-19. You have to have a swab test to confirm it's covid-19. The statement reeks of insensitivity and stupidity. "Actually, nasa second wave na tayo. Yung first wave nagumpisa batay po sa ating mga batikang epidemiologist, na ang first wave natin happened sometime in January." This reeks of ignorance because how can we have a second wave when the first wave was not yet done at the time? That is a misleading statement from the SOH no less.

2. Blaming his staff for the delayed release of benefits for health workers who died or were infected with covid-19. He is supposed to be on top of the situation regarding important things like this than blame his subordinates. The release is of paramount importance since health workers who were infected need the benefits for medical needs and these medical needs would make them get well faster which in turn will make them take care of patients as soon as possible.

3. Fourteen senators filed Resolution 362 last April stating Duque's failure of leadership, negligence, lack of foresight, and inefficiency in the performance of his mandate resulting in poor planning, delayed response, lack of transparency, and misguided and flip-flopping policies and measures in addressing the covid-19 pandemic.

"Manage patients with covid-like symptoms as if it is covid without waiting for test results" is not just Duque's statement. Those are doctors' professional advise as well, and is now the DOH's official protocol. What's stupid about that? At the outset of the pandemic, many doctors and medical staff, especially the first responders, were infected because they were not following this advise and there were patients who knew that they have covid symptoms but did not declare their true condition to the hospital staff, thus endangering not just the health workers, but the other patients as well.

Regarding the waves, technically he was right. Hindi naman nya sasabihin yan unless inireport sa kanya yan ng DOH statistical analysis staff. A lot of people just don't know much about statistical data analysis, especially the yellowtard politicians who are quick to find faults. Now that we know more about covid statistics, are the waves even relevant now?

That's what I've been saying all along. Bureaucracy. Delayed release of funds, delayed procesing, etc.... are inherent problems in our government bureaucracy. We will have the same problems no matter who is appointed as DOH Secretary. Besides, when it comes to releasing of funds, it is very complicated kasi pera ang pinag-uusapan. It is not just DOH involved. Pati DBM, COA, pati sources of funds like Philhealth, and PCSO are all intertwined. Hindi kayang brasuhin yan ng isang hamak na cabinet secretary lang.

Hahaha! Baka naman gumaganti lang ang mga senador na yan dahil nabulgar sa media na nakipag-unahan pa sila nung February sa limited covid testing kits para mauna sa testing ang mga sarili nila at mga pamilya nila? Anong kinapuntahan ng Resolution 362 nila? Nganga lang sila, di ba?

Eto pa. Yang mga senador na yan, may kanya-kanyang manok sa supply ng covid test kits, medical face masks, face shields, PPE, ventilators, disinfectants, etc... worth tens of billions of pesos. Everybody's trying to corner their supply market. Are they unhappy with Duque because he's not playing ball with them?

Edited by camiar

"Manage patients with covid-like symptoms as if it is covid without waiting for test results" is not just Duque's statement. Those are doctors' professional advise as well, and is now the DOH's official protocol. What's stupid about that? At the outset of the pandemic, many doctors and medical staff, especially the first responders, were infected because they were not following this advise and there were patients who knew that they have covid symptoms but did not declare their true condition to the hospital staff, thus endangering not just the health workers, but the other patients as well.

Regarding the waves, technically he was right. Hindi naman nya sasabihin yan unless inireport sa kanya yan ng DOH statistical analysis staff. A lot of people just don't know much about statistical data analysis, especially the yellowtard politicians who are quick to find faults. Now that we know more about covid statistics, are the waves even relevant now?

Again, unless there is a confirmatory test, you just don't treat it as if it is covid-19. Yes, it is a stupid statement since only a confirmatory test can determine if one has covid-19. Doctors' professional advice? Even doctors will tell you that only a confirmatory test can prove if someone has covid-19.

Technically right? Seriously? How can you have a second wave when the first wave isn't done yet?

That's what I've been saying all along. Bureaucracy. Delayed release of funds, delayed procesing, etc.... are inherent problems in our government bureaucracy. We will have the same problems no matter who is appointed as DOH Secretary. Besides, when it comes to releasing of funds, it is very complicated kasi pera ang pinag-uusapan. It is not just DOH involved. Pati DBM, COA, pati sources of funds like Philhealth, and PCSO are all intertwined. Hindi kayang brasuhin yan ng isang hamak na cabinet secretary lang.

The fact of the matter is we have a pandemic and as SOH, he should be on top of the situation. Apparently, based on his statement, he is clueless as to what is going on around him. As the boss, he should be aware of what is going on around him, take full responsibility and not blame it on his subordinates.

Edited by lee sawyer

Hahaha! Baka naman gumaganti lang ang mga senador na yan dahil nabulgar sa media na nakipag-unahan pa sila nung February sa limited covid testing kits para mauna sa testing ang mga sarili nila at mga pamilya nila? Anong kinapuntahan ng Resolution 362 nila? Nganga lang sila, di ba?

Eto pa. Yang mga senador na yan, may kanya-kanyang manok sa supply ng covid test kits, medical face masks, face shields, PPE, ventilators, disinfectants, etc... worth tens of billions of pesos. Everybody's trying to corner their supply market. Are they unhappy with Duque because he's not playing ball with them?

These are all unsubstantiated allegations.

Edited by lee sawyer

Napapailing na lang ako sa estado natin ngayon...

1.Manila bay is about Php 386M... sayang ang pera...

2.Wala or limited trabaho mga drivers ng PUVs

3.parang Walang clear direction how to address the pandemic ultimately. Nag announce na we had flattened the curve... paano na flatten?

4.Ngayon, tayo ang me travel restrictions sa Malaysia,China, Japan etc...

5.Tapos ipinapasok pa ang water crisis...

6.Speaking bad about legit businesses baka bumagsak ang stocks ng mga yan and mabili ng mga ibang individuals

7. Parang Favoring masyado yung ibang business...

8. Allegedly, gustong i open ng Globe and Smart ang kanilang mga tower para sa ibang telco...

Madami pang issue...

• Like (+1) 1