Duterte's Presidency : Expectations, Controversies, Rants, Etc.

Well the people have spoken and solidify what Pulse Asia and SWS been saying about DU30's approval/satisfaction ratings. This midterm election reflects on the president if the people are contended with his performance. Kung meron mang haters wala nang magagawa doon kasi kahit anong gawin forever hater talaga sila. NI isa man lang kandidato walang naipanalo mga haters.

Edited by haroots2
  • Like (+1) 1

Ferris Bueller,

No, I did not take your post literally.

I took it in your intended context that Du30 sold us out to China.

Du30 did not sell the Philippines to China, He sold out to China.

OK, are we clear contextually?

Now, my challenge to you is that you cite any instance that Du30 sold us out to China.

Give your proof.

We will discuss it intelligently.

I'm giving you a chance to prove that unlike the eggless rooster, you have intellectual balls.

They are not haters. Haters are for celebrity figures. They are critics. Hindi dapat magalit ang mga fanatics kung nakikcriticize ang isang matandang lolo sa kanyang maling pananalita, kabastusan at mga pangakong walang katururan. He is the president and he should act like one. Un fortunately, elections is a popularity contest. Walang platapormang kandidato nanalo pa din basta sumasayaw ng budots at ineendorse ng religious sect. Congrats to the new senators. Naway sa bayan ang inyong loyalty at hindi sa Lord of the Fanatics.

Your posts are mostly rants and non sense without any basis and not criticisms, those are different you know.

Ferris Bueller:

Prove yourself as a critic and not a ranting hater.

I'm waiting for your specific examples and proof about Duterte selling us out to China.

Substantiate your "criticism".

• 2 weeks later...

I believe this is the equivalent of the US government's welfare aid.

How will this Magna Carta affect our lives? Who implements it? Who is responsible?

I've seen posters at the Airport titled "Magna Carta of Passengers" -- yeah sure.... another wish list.

How will this Magna Carta affect our lives? Who implements it? Who is responsible?

I've seen posters at the Airport titled "Magna Carta of Passengers" -- yeah sure.... another wish list.

We just have to wait for the IRR.

Ipaliwanag mo kung paano tayo ibinebenta ni Duterte sa Tsina.

Magbigay ka ng specific na pangyayari na ginawa ni Duterte na sa tingin mo ay naibenta tayo.

Pag-diskusyonan natin.

Make sure you have enough data to back your allegation.

Tiklop agad si DDS Fanatic. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Pres. Duterte started his nationwide drug campaign from the moment he took the presidency and since then, sa araw-araw at gabi-gabi na ginawa ng Diyos, may nahuhuli at napapatay na drug addicts at pushers... at bakit parang di nauubos ang mga addicts at pushers sa atin!?! nare-recycle din ba ang mga ito!?!

Pres. Duterte started his nationwide drug campaign from the moment he took the presidency and since then, sa araw-araw at gabi-gabi na ginawa ng Diyos, may nahuhuli at napapatay na drug addicts at pushers... at bakit parang di nauubos ang mga addicts at pushers sa atin!?! nare-recycle din ba ang mga ito!?!

Alam mo naman pala na may nahuhuli at napapatay. Alangan namn yung patay ma recycle? Parang prostitution yang drugs, di na mawawala sa mundo. Kung hindi ka pa nakaka move sa 3-6 months na sinabi ni Du30 its your choice. Alamin mo rin kung ano ba ang trabaho ng durg pushers kung bakit hindi nauubos ang mga addict?

All I know is that...

Loyalty should belong to the country and not to any politicians.

Politicians cab be replaced, they are here for their own political gain. However, we only have one country and it selflessly provides for us.

It is the job of every responsible citizen to be vigilant and be critical with their elected leaders. It is stupid to be a blind follower.

I am not a Duterte fan. He divided the Filipino people and he did not protect the sovereignty of our country. Protecting country's sovereignty is like protecting your children's future. He failed in doing that.

It is obvious that China has been using him and greatly influenced him, why is that?

In your opinion how do you proposed in protecting our sovereignty?

#1 do not sign a loan that does not guarantee the best interest of your country and will use your natural resources as collateral.

#2 implement and protect UNCLOS awarded EEZ to the Philippines. That is the reason why prev admin released budget for multiple naval vessels before his terms end.

#3 if China doesn't follow we can always file international lawsuits just how the prev admin did it.

#4 if #3 did not work we have US defense treaty and Japanese allies. It doesn't have to cause war but we can always target China's global reputation. Our allies can always imposed economic sanctions, if China's global reputation goes bad their economy will crumble.

Ideally all your suggestions sounds very good. But there wil lbe pros and cons, remember US only acts if they have self interest like in Iraq and Libya. See how those countries now. # 2 and 3 will fall because China is stubborn and will not succumb to pressure and will ultimately fall to your #4 suggestion. If this happens, China will just go to war than see their economy crumble.

Don't presume that USA is a good country because its not especially with Trump.

#1 do not sign a loan that does not guarantee the best interest of your country and will use your natural resources as collateral.

This has not happened yet,

I seriously doubt if it will ever happen.

No self-respecting government will do this.

#2 implement and protect UNCLOS awarded EEZ to the Philippines. That is the reason why prev admin released budget for multiple naval vessels before his terms end.

This has been done and is continuing.

The AFP modernization plan to enable us to defend our sovereignty took years of planning and research to complete.

The law was formulated and passed during the Ramos and GMA administrations, to be implemented by the succeeding administrations.

BS Aquino did not release the Naval modernization budget out of his infinite wisdom, but because he is mandated by law to do so.

Same mandate for Duterte and future administrations.

#3 if China doesn't follow we can always file international lawsuits just how the prev admin did it.

We have been filing diplomatic protests. Hindi lang nga nababanggit sa news media.

International lawsuits takes a long time to document, investigate, litigate, and resolve.

China can build three artificial islands within the time it takes for us to resolve one case we file against one artificial island they built.

China knows this that's why they did it. It's all calibrated for them to gain advantage without giving us any reason to invoke international retaliatory move, other than to file a protest.

#4 if #3 did not work we have US defense treaty and Japanese allies. It doesn't have to cause war but we can always target China's global reputation. Our allies can always imposed economic sanctions, if China's global reputation goes bad their economy will crumble.

Our Mutual Defense Treaty can only be activated if our Philippine Military were attacked by Chinese Military, or if any part of or territory were invaded by China. Also, the treaty doesn't necessarily apply if the Philippines were the one who starts the hostility against any country.

Everything than happened recently in South China Sea has occurred in International disputed waters involving civilians or Coast Gurads, where the provisions of Mutual Defense Treaty is not applicable.

Our allies have their own interest to consider. They will not necessarily impose sanctions against China on our behalf just because we are allies.

Edited by camiar
  • 3 weeks later...